PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed III

Skater89O1
02-05-2010, 09:37 PM
Yes, well, everyone on this forum has probably seen this post for a million times but i just finished ACII (for the 2nd time) and just want to discuss ACIII. First let me share my thoughts: 1. who will be the main character for ACIII. Well in ACII Desmond learns how to be an assassin via the bleeding effect so that means he is perfectly capable of being the main character of ACIII but with abstergo chasing him that might be a problem (but with the fighting he shows in the end of ACII abstergo might not be a problem, just modern guards) and anyways they might be away from civilization when they reach the new cabin. 2. When and where will ACIII take place, if in the animus. Personally, i think they should continue using the animus until ACIV if there is an ACIV. I was thinking of maybe the dawn of modern technology, like using nikola tesla as your leonardo da vinci, and using other benifitors to modern technology as templars, like how it said in a glyph that thomas edison murdered tesla using a piece of eden so he could sell electricity for a profit. 3. weapons. If ACIII did take place in the dawn of modern technology then what would the weapons be. Of course there would have to be a hidden blade or it would not seem like an AC game, but what about other weapons. Sadly they would probably have to use guns, but hopefully not. Well thats all my theories, so go ahead and discuss my theories or come up with your own below.

zgubilici
02-05-2010, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Skater89O1:
Yes, well, everyone on this forum has probably seen this post for a million times but i just finished ACII (for the 2nd time) and just want to discuss ACIII.

Indeed, which is why we have a dedicated ACIII thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8251094497/p/40) in which to post your thoughts.

Closed.