PDA

View Full Version : Error



EzioAssassin51
06-25-2010, 12:13 AM
Hey Guys,

I was wondering, what is happeneing to some of the threads here on the forums.

With some, when i open them they come up with '9581046868 is an invalid value for m.' The number changes depending on the thread but what is going on?

EmperorxZurg
06-25-2010, 01:10 AM
just the forums spazzing. I couldn't even log on for a bit.

Mr_Shade
06-25-2010, 03:19 AM
Indeed - we had a few problems with the forums, yet again..

They have been reported, and all major functions and threads should be fine now..

We are aware of the 'Remember Me' option not working, so you do have to log into the forum on every visit, however this should not hamper your enjoyment of it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

if your still having problems please contact me directly.

EzioAssassin51
06-25-2010, 03:41 AM
Ok, Thanks Mr. Shade! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

It is working better now!

El_Sjietah
06-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:

We are aware of the 'Remember Me' option not working, so you do have to log into the forum on every visit, however this should not hamper your enjoyment of it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif


The 'Remember Me' option was the best part of these forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Mr_Shade
06-25-2010, 04:51 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:

The 'Remember Me' option was the best part of these forums http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif Really?

I thought it was the threads, gossip and the community?


http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

It has been reported, so till it's fixed, I'm afraid you will have to log in every visit, it shouldn't be too hard though?

El_Sjietah
06-25-2010, 05:35 AM
You have no idea how lazy I get http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Nah, it's only a minor inconvenience. Just one more button to press before I can spew my rubbish.

TheLeoCrow
06-25-2010, 06:19 AM
So, i'm one of the lucky ones who is remembered by the forum:P

Today, other than the problem the OP mentions, the last 11 days worth of posts were gone! Now they are back but everything that was posted today before the restoration seems to be gone!

Anyway, Mods, i understand it's not easy fixing it, so relax and take your time to make it work properly, rush jobs will only lead to more problems

TheEpicWolf
06-25-2010, 07:41 AM
The Caption Game thread is missing the newest picture and the results of the judging of the picture before it.

EzioAssassin51
06-29-2010, 02:38 AM
Originally posted by TheEpicWolf:
The Caption Game thread is missing the newest picture and the results of the judging of the picture before it.

NO IT'S NOT!!

Look properly at the thread before complaining about it! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif