PDA

View Full Version : Thanks everyone

hurricane33000
11-26-2004, 12:22 PM
First of all sorry about all the misspellings, my fingers go into gear before my brain.I guess what I was trying to say was that after reading the posts about the problems with PF and the new driver from ATI I was afraid I'd have to uninstall my driver and reinstall to run PF and I'am just not comfortable with doing that.I did'nt uninstall my driver when I installed the ATI catalyst ,but have no video problems with my other sims and I run all the settings pretty much maxed out.That cockpit screen shot of the "venetian blind windscreen" made me a little nervous.I downloaded the driver uninstaller from driver cleaner website but after reading the readme file I was afraid to use it.If you wonder why I'am such a chicken when it comes to computers,it's because in the last four years (I'am on my second computer now) I've had three complete crashes where I lost everything and had to start from scratch and it was a nightmare getting everything back.(Don,t believe the T.V. adds,Dell support is the worst)So thanks again for your advice I know this won't be my last post so be patient with me I at least know I'am not alone.

hurricane33000
11-26-2004, 12:22 PM
First of all sorry about all the misspellings, my fingers go into gear before my brain.I guess what I was trying to say was that after reading the posts about the problems with PF and the new driver from ATI I was afraid I'd have to uninstall my driver and reinstall to run PF and I'am just not comfortable with doing that.I did'nt uninstall my driver when I installed the ATI catalyst ,but have no video problems with my other sims and I run all the settings pretty much maxed out.That cockpit screen shot of the "venetian blind windscreen" made me a little nervous.I downloaded the driver uninstaller from driver cleaner website but after reading the readme file I was afraid to use it.If you wonder why I'am such a chicken when it comes to computers,it's because in the last four years (I'am on my second computer now) I've had three complete crashes where I lost everything and had to start from scratch and it was a nightmare getting everything back.(Don,t believe the T.V. adds,Dell support is the worst)So thanks again for your advice I know this won't be my last post so be patient with me I at least know I'am not alone.