PDA

View Full Version : Florins from Ac 2

shadowking1984
11-10-2010, 11:52 PM
What about the money we have collected so far in AC2 PC ! will there be a chance to carry them forward using the same login account used for AC2 as the account in AC:Brotherhood?

jlorence
11-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Yeah right ;D Most of us probably have millions.

Azugo
11-11-2010, 12:21 AM
Hah, yeah. Like we'll need it. Hopefully in Brotherhood, they made finding and earning florins harder.

RandomRansom
11-11-2010, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by Azugo:
Hah, yeah. Like we'll need it. Hopefully in Brotherhood, they made finding and earning florins harder.

Or just more things to spend them on. And I don't think they were trying to make it hard or easy to find florins. It all just depended on how much time you put into finding them.

SolidSnakeMat
11-11-2010, 01:17 PM
Money was never hard to get in AC2 so I'm not worried about my money carrying over or not. Can't wait to get AC:B.

lilbacchant
11-11-2010, 07:17 PM
!!!(Fake) SPOILER ALERT !!!

Remember when Mario was giving Ezio his first tour of the Villa and said he was having trouble getting the money for repairs? Well, it turns out that Mario is an insatiable gambler (especially on the ponies), and while Ezio was off playing assassin in Forli and Florence in MS# 12 and 13, Mario was getting his groove on.

You see, the real reason Cesare Borgia attacks the Villa in AC:B (as seen in the E3 trailer) is because he owned the marker for Mario's gambling debts and, well, Mario just wasn't coughing up the goods.

Anyway, the sad result of this plot-twist, besides the overused moralistic overtones about gambling**, is that Ezio will start off with zero florins in AC:B.

** Truth be told: according to my sources (and, no, not the voices in my head), this whole side-plot is really because the AC developers lost a game of online Trivial Pursuit to the Bethesda team that made Fallout: New Vegas.

!!! END OF (Fake) SPOILER ALERT !!!

realgangsta213
11-11-2010, 07:34 PM
I asked this question at the mcm expo and his answer was that connectivity between the two was very limited and i think the overall answer wad no. Besides i have watched a video on youtube where ezio is broke at the start of the game and asks machiavelli for some money. He being the uptight bastard he is sems reluctant to give him the money but then gives it to him in order for ezio to buy a weapon from the blacksmith as he has nothing on him except a hidden blade.

AnthonyA85
11-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Personally, I hope they've put some kind of cap on the financial system in Brotherhood, as in, a cap on how many florins we can have in our pouches. I think I have almost 200,000 florins or more in Ezio's pockets, I don't even NEED to go back to the villa now, since i've not got anything to spend it on.

I know we'll be able to bet on fights in Brotherhood, I hope what we win in those bets is something OTHER than money, seriously, there needs to be a major restriction on money in ACB.

DarkicoN14
11-11-2010, 08:01 PM
yeah right i have 1million florins on AC2 like they would have it connect over but hopefully there are some connectivity bonuses