PDA

View Full Version : Message to Oleg and Team

F19Gladiator
12-10-2005, 06:19 AM
Dear Oleg and Team,

I'm probably breaking a rule by reposting my message from another tread of today, but I believe that what I have to say is something which is of big importance to your company.

"THERE IS A DIRE NEED FOR A PR MANAGER TO BE CONNECTED TO THIS SIM. THE INFO ON THE FUTURE OF THE SIM IS UNDER ALL STANDARDS OF EVEN BASIC MARKETING. COMMENTS FROM MODERATORS REVEAL NO SKILL IN COMMUNICATION OR MARKETING EITHER.
TAKE A LOOK WITH FRESH EYES ON THE FRONT PAGE "LATEST NEWS" - LATEST POST IS TWO MONTHS OLD, AND THE LATEST POSTINGS DO NOT GENERATE ANY LARGER URGE TO BUY THIS SIM, RATHER GIVING AWAY THERE IS ACTUALLY NOTHING NEW GOING ON AT ALL.

I do not intend to scorn either the developers or the moderators but it it more of concern for the excellent product this SIM actually is.
To me it is a mystery how this misuse, or neglect, of the very active and productive sim community has not been better utilized and treated in terms of communication and loyalty enhancing activities. This sim is mainly communicated over the net and all interested people are easily reached by this media which gives a very low cost per contact with both loyal customers and prospects. Sadly this opportunity is not utilized well enough.

Telling interested community members who reveal their eagerness to take part in future upgrades more or less openly to shut up and be content with answers with the message "Read this old post, digest it and don't ask again" is a dangerous and overconfident mishandling of paying customers. This happens over and over again on this forum.
I have 25 years of management behind me in sales and management of a world wide brand, but have seldom seen such negligence of customer relations as on this sim forum or web page in general.
The often reoccuring statement, used as an excuse, that all resources are used for the new sim, is hardly comforting for the users of this product, which is a stand alone product with a need to survive on it's own merits and features. Even if new features are not in the pipeline to be released for this week it is still possible to COMMUNICATE with the forum in a respectful and with a loyalty binding attitude. Doesn't take much more time than it takes for me to write this posting.
Treating this media and sim community in a better way can only lead to more success for the company, not only for the "coming product", but also possibly enables a higher success ratio with selling add-ons and earning some incremental profit on the existing sim.

The sim is GREAT but the customer relations part is a school example on how it shall NOT be run.

I kindly ask the moderators to translate this into Russian, because my Russian is too bad even if I have worked many years also with the Russian market, and convey my message to Oleg himself. I want his products to be even more succesful! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif"

Feathered_IV
12-10-2005, 07:19 AM
Ah, you are speaking perfect sense.
Dedicated flight sim fans are not an inexhaustable resource. Just a couple of sentences each fortnight would do wonders.

*grins* Maybe Mrs Maddox could do volunteer work putting together a newsletter http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

goshikisen
12-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Oleg set the standard for grass-roots, developer/audience communication in the past. He had the PR part of it in hand... "had" being the operative word.

F19Gladiator, if you are as new to this community as your registration date suggests then you won't know how ironic your post really is.

F19Gladiator
12-10-2005, 09:54 AM
Goshikisen. I have had an other ID before. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

I have followed this sim for quite a while and I have an extremely slow burning and long fuse, but now I am embarrassed enough by the amateurish handling of this media and the sim customers.
The sim and the community contribution still rocks, but the communication interface with the owners of the sim really sucks!

I believe I have jumped my usual phase of irony and sarcasm this time, and instead gone berserk true to my Barbarian roots!

I am a customer and reacting from this perspective, at the same time I am embarrassed to see how the product is supported communication wise. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

I will however hang around for a while to see how it develops. If I also can contribute to this great community of simmers I will continue deliver the little I can contribute with. Just turning around and walk away is not my style, but I recon some already have done so.

The postings are full of ironical remarks on lack of response, broken promises, absence of replies from Oleg, crack downs by moderators on members asking for updates, product updates and not delivered on time and on it goes... When Oleg scarcely appears on this forum it is like if Messias has returned to the believers, judging from the (often ironic) remarks. A company which does not see the seriousness and hidden threat in such comments need an alarm clock to wake up.
Unfortunately, imitating an alarm clock is not one of my strongest competences. I rather have a tendency of banging the head of people who don't wake up.......

F19Gladiator
12-10-2005, 10:14 AM
Now I will spend the rest of the evening flying this great sim! Gladiator:"Leaking coolant!See you back at the mess bar.Over and out!" http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

HelSqnProtos
12-10-2005, 11:39 AM
S~!

There is more at play with the public relations (or lack thereof) than most people realize.

Forget the PF series. Fly and fight what we have, the pf chapter is closed. Let the new chapters be written.

Oleg is paid to code. PR is another department (ubi) - send complaints there.

Think B.O.B. and perhaps you may see a return to some of the 'old' days.

goshikisen
12-10-2005, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by HelSqnProtos:
Forget the PF series. Fly and fight what we have, the pf chapter is closed. Let the new chapters be written.

Oleg is paid to code. PR is another department (ubi) - send complaints there.

Oleg's post back in August suggests that PF may still have some life yet... if you also take into consideration Ian Boy's et al. Burma map it would seem a bit premature to shut off the PF defibrillator.

Oleg was a one man PR machine in the past... he was paid to code then as he is paid to code now but it was his connection with the community that really kept me interested in the series.

Originally posted by Oleg Maddox:
Hi folks,

Here is the list of the planes (or only cockpits) that are ready or almost ready for the inclusion in add-ons.
Please be sure: it may happens that not all of them will be released due to lack of time (busy with the next sim). Also pay attention that markered with * are going in the beginning only for Russian market on the separate CD (with the campaigns, new ground objects, maps, etc). Their life on the western market still not defined completely.

Planes:

B6N2
CW21Demon
J2M5
*Ki-27ko
*Ki-27otsu
Ki-21 (not on Oleg's list but more or less confirmed)
N1K2-Ja
A-20C
F2A-3(Multi1)
F2A-3(USA)

Cockpits:

J2M3
A-20C
A-20C_bombadier
A-20C_lower_gun
A-20C_upper_gun
CW-21
*Ki-27

F19Gladiator
12-10-2005, 04:45 PM
"Hel" guy above is right in one way - Ubi are reasonably the ones mastering(?) the PR and customer relations part. I address them!

I also understand since long that Oleg & Co have a solid cred with this community. Just take care of it before it is too late, please.

Otherwise this sim is a very good product in it self, holding it's ground against the competition today, why I don't care right now about what the next generation sim will offer.
I side with those who believe this sim still has potential. I believe it will play a role even after BoB has started, of course depending on how many theatres will be covered initially in BoB. I guess some, me included, would be bored if it was about fighting over Britain for one summer over and over again. I don't believe it will be that narrow, but with the new maps, missions, skins and support features the existing sim has, it gives a choice from of variety of air battles I hardly believe the next generation sim will match in a short time.
I am still looking more forward to utilize the new maps of Murmansk, NW Germany and Kurland better, as well as the coming Burma and particularly the Norway map, than the new "super sim" BoB.
If BoB does not cover the Pacific and Russia, I am sure part of the community will still fly and fight in this "old" sim for quite some time, this regardless of what the BoB offers in new flight model etc.

Will be very interesting to follow the forum in BoB Later (If I am not banned until Hell freeezes over by then). I have noticed a certain preference for "œber planes" and 130 octane and water injection stuff over old Gladiators and early war a/c by many. I do not believe flying different propeller versions of A Spit Mk.1 will rise the same attention and spirit among many a sim pilot! Unfortunately perhaps, as the early war machines takes a lot skill with their weaker engines and guns, giving quite a challenge. BoB can once again be a fresh re-start for those craving new planes, versions, engines, higher compression ratios on this and MW50 on that engine, all over again.
Great for some, but I rather have a Spit with a Griffon in front of me, or a Mosquito to race above the roof tops of Europe in this sim.
Perhaps the product name BoB is misleading, but I am not sure that the Battle or Britain is that BIG globally that it will send the right signals to prospect buyers, as a heck of an air battle was fought in som many diverse regions of the world. This is where IL2/BOE/Pacific Fighters excel today - Variety in war theatres, aircraft and time period. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

WWMaxGunz
12-10-2005, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by goshikisen:
Oleg set the standard for grass-roots, developer/audience communication in the past. He had the PR part of it in hand... "had" being the operative word.

F19Gladiator, if you are as new to this community as your registration date suggests then you won't know how ironic your post really is.

A shame you and a bunch of others weren't around 1997-1998 at the Delphi FSF to see the
standard set then by Sierra/Dynamix with far more interaction than seen here. They also
did have liason people as well as dev team members popping in frequently... in the end,
the whiners got so bad that the product was cut and delivered minus a good bit of fixing.

But then I would expect for the main contact forums for the series to be in RUSSIAN, not
English for some reason or five.

UBI could set up more PR but WTF can ~they~ say? Oh, they could tell us whenever they
are testing out a new patch I guess.

WWMaxGunz
12-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Oleg is paid to code?

Right. I've seen that he is an AE and also a businessman but not from him as programmer.
I do know that he has hired programmers and there is at least one maybe two others with
AE training.

So what code did Oleg write?

HelSqnProtos
12-10-2005, 08:12 PM
It was an "expression"

But obviously you didn't have anything useful to add, so you decided to say ..... what??? jibberish??? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

The reason there is no PR is because -- Oleg has left the building. Or in this case PF. He is on to B.O.B now. Be Sure.

Further PF development has been taken over by Luthier and co. so "if" you absolutely must talk to a dev - pm Luthier.

Oleg's prime commitment is now B.O.B. ---- the sooner everyone realizes that, the sooner you will get a glimpse as to what is going on behind the scenes. Oleg now views PF as a Father who has watched his son grow up and leave home. He of course occasionally drops by to see how things are going, but his prime focus is on his other "children" that need his care and attention.

Anyway, already said too much. Going to depart this thread now, before some mods bust my hump.

csThor
12-10-2005, 11:48 PM
One thing you seem to overlook is one effect of Oleg's earlier communication with us. This effect is quite visible across the whole board - it's called "Oleg I want ..." or "Oleg why ..." or "Oleg you're biased ..."

By talking directly to us, by answering questions and by reacting to user suggestions/requests he has also created an atmosphere of expectations which he and his team can never meet. People automatically expect to see their problem solved/suggestion added in the next patch - even if the problem/suggestion was totally nuts from the start. I think withdrawing from the boards except for minor appearances now and then doesn't only mean he's stuck in a mountain of work (he is btw), but also because it's a kind of self-defense against the steady whines, requests and accusations of bias.

So since it had always been Maddox Games who gave us the information about the status of development we're now at the point of a total lack of info. Basically because MG has better things to do and Ubisoft wouldn't know good marketing if it was nailed to their a**es. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

mwelkins
12-10-2005, 11:51 PM
Hey Guys,

As a noob here maybe my comments come from a simple lack of experience with this product/community, but maybe I can bring a freshness that veterans here may lack.

It seems to me that Oleg and company have shot themselves in the foot, and may not have a graceful way to correct the problem they have created. The problem? <ducking> Spoiled customers!

Look around. How many game programmers provide the type of access to themselves as Oleg and team? A real attempt has been made here to provide accessability, and a forum to be able to communicate in a fairly direct manner with the decision maker(s) of these games. Funny how this incredible EXTRA effort and practically unheard of priviledge has degraded to the point where people feel as though they are being "ripped off" because they don't have a home phone number so they can call Oleg and interrupt his dinner. Being new here I am amazed and impressed it ever happened. I would never assume this to be "owed" to me or the community. In fact, people here have been given a special priviledge to have a few details about the development of an upcoming release. Normally this never happens until the marketing team gets ready to start creating a pre-release buzz. So it appears to me that people are generally disappointed that Oleg is not posting ongoing production reports on here. I don't get it. I'd rather his time be spent coding.

Also, maybe it is me but I have never seen another game where free patches continue to be provided that don't just fix a glitch or two, but IMPROVE the game as well as add NEW functionality (like new aircraft and such). Anyone here know what a gift is? I am pretty sure that if I want new features in most of my other software, I must buy the next version. I am sure Oleg has some self serving reasons mixed in for why "patches" also include new stuff as well (like maintain momentum and interest in the game until BoB is released), but I know a good thing when I see it. Nope...this sim is not perfect. I have never seen a single peice of software that is. Have you? Patches by definition are to correct defects in software that prevent normal functionality. It seems that some in the community may not realize the complete value of what they recieve?

All in all, my opinion (if it is worth anything at all) is that great efforts have been made to give this community great "extras" in terms of access and value adds. In the end it has become expected and possibly taken for granted. As a result there is some hurt feelings and negativity. I hate to see that. Possibly the energy and time required to sustain this is beyond the team right now?

I encourage everyone to just simply enjoy this software. Know that even greater things are coming. Patience is not something we all have. In a few months I might be hollerin too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

BfHeFwMe
12-11-2005, 01:04 AM
They can't even control their own in house beta's and now you want organized PR? Where they going to do it, in this place? It's a shambles, doesn't get any nutter than this in the flight sim world. Complete lack of anyone in the saddle.

Chuck_Older
12-11-2005, 03:12 PM

The reason there is no PR is because -- Oleg has left the building. Or in this case PF. He is on to B.O.B now. Be Sure.

Be extra sure? Oleg replied to a thread I started the other day, on December 5th 2005. He hasn't turned his back on this sim, the man is simply busy

Here's his latest posts:
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=userposts&sortType=1&u=90810852

FeiHu
12-11-2005, 04:30 PM
[

F19Gladiator, if you are as new to this community as your registration date suggests then you won't know how ironic your post really is.[/QUOTE]I purchased IL2 Sturmovik when it first hit the shelves.I have since pre-orderd every add on to date.However I was not active in these forums or flying online until 2004,needed faster pc,.I also have had other usernames.Registration date does not indcate how much experiance one may have with this sim. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

crazyivan1970
12-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by BfHeFwMe:
They can't even control their own in house beta's and now you want organized PR? Where they going to do it, in this place? It's a shambles, doesn't get any nutter than this in the flight sim world. Complete lack of anyone in the saddle.

I always find it amusing when people who know very little make such loud statements. Bravo http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

crazyivan1970
12-11-2005, 04:55 PM
Once again, barking up wrong tree folks. PR is something UBI or 1C does.... so there.

Crop-Duster.
12-11-2005, 07:12 PM
I agree with Ivan.

Leave it up to the people in charge.

goshikisen
12-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by FeiHu:
Registration date does not indcate how much experiance one may have with this sim. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Exactly why I used the word "if" in my post...

HelSqnProtos
12-11-2005, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Chuck_Older:

Be extra sure? Oleg replied to a thread I started the other day, on December 5th 2005. He hasn't turned his back on this sim, the man is simply busy

I didn't know you & Oleg had such a close working relationship Chuck.

PF is over, there is nothing new or of real importance planned. Time to move on. Making statements as if you know what Oleg is working on or how busy he is are misleading.

By the way don't get all excited because he answered you. He doesn't know you, me or anyone else on these boards. Thats why he has an 'advisor' in ORR....hehe

Now if you want someone who is really in the know, you may wish to look here.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m...791061583#8791061583 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m/1181065483/r/8791061583#8791061583)

or further down in this thread

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m...411069583#1411069583 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/63110913/m/4801053583/r/1411069583#1411069583)

goshikisen
12-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Making statements as if you know what Oleg is working on or how busy he is are misleading.

Isn't that exactly what you're doing?

Burma Map... may be the CBI but on a larger scale part of the PTO and thus under the umbrella of PF. Ian Boys and his colleagues are making great strides with it and submitting content to Oleg and his team. This is a strong indicator that PF is not dead.

HelSqnProtos
12-11-2005, 08:57 PM
S~!

Believe what you will gents. Its over. Time to ride the B.O.B. wave.

WWMaxGunz
12-11-2005, 10:48 PM
Cripes he's already posted about the amount of time dedicated by 2 and then a 3rd team
members put in on PF. It's what they can afford maybe? It shows dedication not found
from some major sim producers I can think of.

UBI has the complete distro outside Russia that I know of. So maybe there's contract
issues for what 1C can do.

Let the guys work. Oleg can spend 12 hours reading and answering email from here just
from the number of posts on this forum when he makes any regular appearances. Most of
those would be repeats of the same answer but with total marketing correctness, maybe
add on a marketer since 'everyone does it' and bump a useful person off tasks? Perhaps
a little hierarchy of public specialists and HR to boot? Then just goodbye to this
company, starting with extended support.

IOW - they're doing a good job and then some, it works very well compared to other sims.
So WTH did they start needing advice on how to run the company?
Go email UBI about the PR. They have people just for that, I'm sure.

Oleg_Maddox
12-12-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by F19Gladiator:
Dear Oleg and Team,

I'm probably breaking a rule by reposting my message from another tread of today, but I believe that what I have to say is something which is of big importance to your company.

"THERE IS A DIRE NEED FOR A PR MANAGER TO BE CONNECTED TO THIS SIM. THE INFO ON THE FUTURE OF THE SIM IS UNDER ALL STANDARDS OF EVEN BASIC MARKETING. COMMENTS FROM MODERATORS REVEAL NO SKILL IN COMMUNICATION OR MARKETING EITHER.
TAKE A LOOK WITH FRESH EYES ON THE FRONT PAGE "LATEST NEWS" - LATEST POST IS TWO MONTHS OLD, AND THE LATEST POSTINGS DO NOT GENERATE ANY LARGER URGE TO BUY THIS SIM, RATHER GIVING AWAY THERE IS ACTUALLY NOTHING NEW GOING ON AT ALL.

I do not intend to scorn either the developers or the moderators but it it more of concern for the excellent product this SIM actually is.
To me it is a mystery how this misuse, or neglect, of the very active and productive sim community has not been better utilized and treated in terms of communication and loyalty enhancing activities. This sim is mainly communicated over the net and all interested people are easily reached by this media which gives a very low cost per contact with both loyal customers and prospects. Sadly this opportunity is not utilized well enough.

Telling interested community members who reveal their eagerness to take part in future upgrades more or less openly to shut up and be content with answers with the message "Read this old post, digest it and don't ask again" is a dangerous and overconfident mishandling of paying customers. This happens over and over again on this forum.
I have 25 years of management behind me in sales and management of a world wide brand, but have seldom seen such negligence of customer relations as on this sim forum or web page in general.
The often reoccuring statement, used as an excuse, that all resources are used for the new sim, is hardly comforting for the users of this product, which is a stand alone product with a need to survive on it's own merits and features. Even if new features are not in the pipeline to be released for this week it is still possible to COMMUNICATE with the forum in a respectful and with a loyalty binding attitude. Doesn't take much more time than it takes for me to write this posting.
Treating this media and sim community in a better way can only lead to more success for the company, not only for the "coming product", but also possibly enables a higher success ratio with selling add-ons and earning some incremental profit on the existing sim.

The sim is GREAT but the customer relations part is a school example on how it shall NOT be run.

I kindly ask the moderators to translate this into Russian, because my Russian is too bad even if I have worked many years also with the Russian market, and convey my message to Oleg himself. I want his products to be even more succesful! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif"

Development updates and news will start again. I promise it.
Just give me a time to finish a lot of other work.

We are working over several things simultaniosly:

- patch with tunings
- Gold Pack on DVD (master is just done)
- Someting like Platinum DVD Pack with the whole content and new things
- Patch that to make Platinum DVD Pack compatible with upcoming add-ons http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
- Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack (this is the most hard and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)
- 3 Russian CD add-ons (pay per add-on) that also are planned for the western market but not defined all rules yet. Howver for Pe-2 we aleady did all English texts (with the help of Luthier. It was too more than 35,000 words to be translated just in brieffings)
- the work over third party planes - still wasn't not stoped... But there is still so much to work...

- BoB - this is the main work.

You see, a lot of work...

The main thing is how to make owners of FB+AEP+PF compatible onlin with the onewrs of final "Platinum" DVD.
For us is better to sell budget DVD really than to make them compatible....

Ok... its just thoughts... the food for your brains... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

joeap
12-12-2005, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Oleg_Maddox:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by F19Gladiator:
Dear Oleg and Team,

Just give me a time to finish a lot of other work.

- patch with tunings
- Patch that to make Platinum DVD Pack compatible with upcoming add-ons http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
- Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack (this is the most hard and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)
- 3 Russian CD add-ons (pay per add-on) that also are planned for the western market but not defined all rules yet. Howver for Pe-2 we aleady did all English texts (with the help of Luthier. It was too more than 35,000 words to be translated just in brieffings)
- the work over third party planes - still wasn't not stoped... But there is still so much to work...

You see, a lot of work...

The main thing is how to make owners of FB+AEP+PF compatible onlin with the onewrs of final "Platinum" DVD.

Ok... its just thoughts... the food for your brains... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great news Oleg, thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to keep us updated. Hope you take time off and have a nice New Year's and Orthodox Xmas.

Sturm_Williger
12-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Superb news, thank you.

Heh heh, I've always been optimistic wrt the sim and I've yet to be wrong. Oleg comes through everytime. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

nakamura_kenji
12-12-2005, 06:58 AM
what difference between gold/platinum?

why platinum no compatible fb+aep+pf thought platinum just be that one disc?

Oleg_Maddox
12-12-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by nakamura_kenji:
what difference between gold/platinum?

why platinum no compatible fb+aep+pf thought platinum just be that one disc?

Gold is FB+AEP.
It is for these who has PF, but have't FB+AEP or haven't AEP. We did such DVD version by request of such users, because in most countries already impossible to buy FB and especially AEP. The last one simply missed already everywhere. But without AEP you can't merge PF with the previous content.

"Platinum" DVD FB+AEP+PF+new content.

Tha to make FB+AEP+PF compatible with that DVD we need to produce special add-on, which is too hard currently and don't know if possible in future.

nakamura_kenji
12-12-2005, 07:47 AM
"Platinum" DVD FB+AEP+PF+new content.

thank you ok me buy platinum ^_^

Abraxa
12-12-2005, 08:12 AM
hi Oleg, is it possible to know if the Italian birds will be in the Platinum or somewhere else?

335th_GRSwaty
12-12-2005, 12:58 PM
Thank you for the update Oleg! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

goshikisen
12-12-2005, 01:45 PM

Oleg... thanks for the news. Always good to see you around the forum.

Willey
12-12-2005, 02:35 PM
Thx for the news http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

But I miss the 3 russian addons directly in the Platinum Edition http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

I hope you'll find a good way to distibute them everywhere http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-surprised.gif

Chuck_Older
12-12-2005, 02:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Chuck_Older:

I didn't know you & Oleg had such a close working relationship Chuck.

Making statements as if you know what Oleg is working on or how busy he is are misleading.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a bunch of BS, HelSqnProtos. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif I never claimed to have a relationship with Oleg, and I never claimed to know what he's doing. I misled nobody. Why you want to be so confrontational all the time is beyond me, but it doesn't intimidate me and I don't appreciate you spreading misleading information yourself, about what I do or say. Take it PM

LEXX_Luthor
12-12-2005, 05:01 PM
Oleg::
- Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack ( <span class="ev_code_yellow">this is the most hard</span> and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)
STOP

We all buy new DVD .. $$

No Patch, Sell DVD. Work over other things!!

chris455
12-12-2005, 05:23 PM
HelsqnProtos wrote:

PF is over, there is nothing new or of real importance planned. Time to move on. Making statements as if you know what Oleg is working on or how busy he is are misleading.....
Believe what you will gents. Its over. Time to ride the B.O.B. wave.

Oleg Maddox wrote:

- patch with tunings
- Patch that to make Platinum DVD Pack compatible with upcoming add-ons

I don't know about you guys, but I believe Oleg. And I'm buying that Platinum DVD. And BoB.

faustnik
12-12-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by chris455:

I don't know about you guys, but I believe Oleg. And I'm buying that Platinum DVD. And BoB.

Yep, me too. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Jetbuff
12-12-2005, 06:46 PM
I was going to write a post echoing what has already been said regarding how I understood how Oleg could get jaded - you make yourself available and, typical of people, you give them an inch, they take a mile. The whining and simple volume of feedback in this forum is incredible, Oleg would need a small army of aides to go through it all and the patience of Joab.

But, just before I did, I see he still has replied and with good news to boot. If that ain't good PR I don't know what is.

vocatx
12-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Thank you for taking the time to post some news, Mr. Maddox. Sign me up for the Platinum, and I hope to get the chance to purchase the Russian content as well.

I have to agree with Lexx on his point: Forget the patching to make the DVD compatible. If all the old content is on the DVD, and we get new maps and aircraft as well, put your time in to more productive activities. This new Platinum version should provide FB/AEP/PF with a good, healthy "shot in the arm" and keep everything lively around here until BoB hits the market.

goshikisen
12-12-2005, 08:43 PM
S~!

Believe what you will gents. Its over.

Apparently you're wrong. How do you like those Slovakia screenshots Protos?

Platinum DVD with new content - sign me up.

Markku38
12-12-2005, 10:22 PM
I will buy that Platinum DVD when it's available http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

I'll have IL-2 (original), FB + AEP (2 of them)+ PF & Just Flights BoE.

Give ppl some and they want more - give them more and they still not satisfied...

Let's give Oleg some peace to work http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

HelSqnProtos
12-12-2005, 10:42 PM
S~!

You got a map, and some stuff promised to you for over a year. What suddenly PF is revived?

Or did you miss the part where Oleg says.

Lets check back in a few months on this. Should this forum even be utilized then. As for maps or addons, your just getting some swag thrown your way to keep the belly aching down.

ALL SERIOUS development is centered around B.O.B.

Any dedicated project that wants to stay viable, has to work around that fact. Our team is building an online war for instance. We can't sole code around PF. Thats suicide for any project. We must take into account the future realities. Realities that are much closer than most of the community is aware.

Maps from Ian Boys of course greatly appreciated, as is the work of any contributor to the betterment of the sim. But face facts, PF is in the autumn sunset of it's lifecycle, not the sunrise.

But if in your world PF is still where its at, knock yourself out. I don't even think PF anymore. Time to step up to the next level. 7+ year old engine and its limitations have stopped any real growth.

Bring on the B.O.B. !!!

LEXX_Luthor
12-13-2005, 03:02 AM
vocatx::
Forget the patching to make the DVD compatible. If all the old content is on the DVD, and we get new maps and aircraft as well, put your time in to more productive activities. This new Platinum version should provide FB/AEP/PF with a good, healthy "shot in the arm" and keep everything lively around here until BoB hits the market.
Yes, and all our Old Whiner Timers buying New DVD with new content instead of giving away a free "Compatible Patch" would help fund BoB And Beyond development.

Oleg::
- Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack...
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif No Patch needed. DVD sales to owners of FB+AEP+PF help fund BoB And Beyond.

Sturm_Williger
12-13-2005, 03:29 AM
I'm more than happy to buy the Platinum.

He11, my new RAM ( early upgrade getting ready for BoB ) cost roughly 3 to 4 times what the DVD will cost.

There is no downside. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

GilB57
12-13-2005, 03:39 AM
STOP

We all buy new DVD .. $$

No Patch, Sell DVD. Work over other things !!

SORRY but I disagree with that !
I REALLY bought all of them (IL2, FB, AEP, PF) and I don't want to pay again for them !!!

In fact, I'm not so rich and it depends of the price of the DVD ?
I agree to pay for new content but not pay again for things I allready have.

And I'm sure I'm not the only one ...

LEXX_Luthor
12-13-2005, 04:28 AM
GilB57::
I agree to pay for new content but not pay again for things I allready have.
Yes!! Some new content on New DVD and No Patch should be made. We seem to "need" IL-3 Compare bad enough they should sell it on New DVD and cause a Stampede to the DVD stores. You are not the only one. We agree.

Secret of Financial Success:: Sell Fancy Video Card -- ebay is good -- and buy 5 New DVDs and pocket the rest of the Fancy Video Card sale as Profit.

alert_1
12-13-2005, 05:25 AM
Buying Platinum DVD, definitely..and everything that Oleg&team throws on me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

Tater-SW-
12-13-2005, 07:12 AM
This outs to bed the other thread regarding the Platinum DVD. NEW CONTENT. That means I'll buy it.

Thanks for the update, Oleg!

tater

goshikisen
12-13-2005, 07:36 AM
S~!

You got a map, and some stuff promised to you for over a year. What suddenly PF is revived?

Congratulations, you've managed to overstate the apparent demise of the IL2 series while understating the effort of new content producers... to what end, I have no idea.

To quote a recent posting over at SimHQ: "Between Murmansk, Kurland, Burma, Norway, and now Slovakia, the sim remains as vibrant as ever. Of course, the new planes in the works must be considered too€¦

I intend to enjoy this golden age thoroughly!"

Lets hope the community doesn't underestimate the effort you've put into your online war in the same way you've denigrated the new content as nothing more than "swag".

HelSqnProtos
12-13-2005, 12:03 PM
S~!

The online war community will draw the final conclusion on that particular project. I am quite happy to let them do so.

Of course in my case at least they will actually have that option,

whereas from you, all I have ever seen is forum flapping.

But at least no one will ever underestimate you. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

goshikisen
12-13-2005, 12:50 PM

Coming from you... priceless. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I needed a good laugh... thanks.

Retrofish
12-13-2005, 01:34 PM
What will the platinium dvd contain exactly or rather what is planned to put on it?

HelSqnProtos
12-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by goshikisen:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HelSqnProtos:

Coming from you... priceless. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

I needed a good laugh... thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't need to come here for that, you can just look in the mirror. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

WWMaxGunz
12-13-2005, 02:57 PM

But without AEP you can't merge PF with the previous content.

Tha to make FB+AEP+PF compatible with that DVD we need to produce special add-on, which is too hard currently and don't know if possible in future.

Is the problem people who have PF but not AEP or for all?

klemlao
12-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Like most people I am at IL2+AEP+PF+4.02.

If the DVD is only around 30/$50 I don't mind buying it after all the free patches we have had.

It shouldn't be too costly as it is mostly old work. With no patch, anyone on HL would have to buy the DVD because that's the way the servers would go. So a new high turnover (global re-distribution) minimal cost DVD at a low market price would be worth while for both Oleg and Ubi. It would rebaseline the community and get all those PF-only guys into the full experience.

As long as Oleg/Ubi can deliver a full and quick global redistribution.....

klem

Chuck_Older
12-13-2005, 03:18 PM
S~!

The online war community will draw the final conclusion on that particular project. I am quite happy to let them do so.

Of course in my case at least they will actually have that option

What does this mean, exactly?

That the "online war community" has the only opinion that matters on the life cycle of this sim? Explain, please

WWMaxGunz
12-13-2005, 08:03 PM
Crunch, crunch, munch, munch, smack!
Glurk, glurk, glurk, glurk!

I got popcorn and Mt. Dew! Quesadilla maker is on preheat... what fillings?
Hope this one lasts afew pages, I'm in a mood for fun, hehehe............

TX-Gunslinger
12-14-2005, 12:03 AM
Mr. Maddox - I'm sure I can speak for both my TeamUSA and TX brothers: THANKS FOR THE UPDATE AND GREAT NEWS!

We'll take, oh 40 or so Platinum copies plus extras for friends and family. Great idea. Leave the patch on the back burner like LEXX said. Too many projects tend to spoil the cake.

With all content on one DVD, this makes a great gift. Current situation is too unwieldly for new users.

Thanks again,

Warm Regards

Gunny

GR142-Pipper
12-14-2005, 01:29 AM

Ok... its just thoughts... the food for your brains... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Question: Respectfully, why wouldn't a final update patch of FB+AEP+PF be made available immediately at the release of the Platinum DVD? It seems a bit odd to split the PF installed base given the fact that this product line is ending its development life cycle.

GR142-Pipper

Valjack
12-14-2005, 03:50 AM
A simple question:

*When* (more or less in 2006) do you expect this Platinum DVD to hit the market ??

- no,no, don't say *Two weeks* - :-)

WWMaxGunz
12-14-2005, 10:53 AM
People who aren't involved with creative work can never appreciate the simple words,

When . It . Is . Done

Add technical to the list of =unknowns= to be worked out as precisely as the product
will become WIID and it should be simple to see that deadlines are useless unless you
don't mind ending up with unfinished results. And that makes a next patch required.
And that means the path of progress to the end is turned into a long, winding road
with many unplanned destinations before reaching the originally desired end product.

I say this from personal experience. Yanking chains only slows the process down.

People who makes as good a product as the original IL2 alone... how many companies
have put out the equal besides Olegs' Crew? Huh? Please name another sim or series
that has enough overall to compete overall? Not just one or two areas of sim but all
as a grade each. I can't think of even ONE to compete with IL2 from end of 2001.

What they need? I think what the others need is more budget to the products and less
for the hype-spin-and-schmooze weasels.

F19Gladiator
12-14-2005, 11:17 AM
Dear Oleg,
I sincerely thank you for responding on my posting regarding the customer forum contacts and the marketing of your excellent product. As I hope you understand from my writing, I wanted to ring a bell, warning you when seeing the signs I pointed out from the latest development on this forum, as well as the UBI home page for the game which is showing lack of dedication and appeal.

It is very good news that you and your team will start supporting the forum with news and updates again. Perhaps you noted that I further down made another statement about my sincere belief in that the existing game has potential and also a place on the market for some time to come, why I am very glad to learn that developments are to be expected - even if the tempo is low right now as you are developing the BoB sim.
Both for the existing sim and your coming products, I am sure that you will have a very strong base for marketing in your existing "Fan club" of dedicated forum visitors and contributors, why I am glad you will improve on the communication and news information.

Your response show that you take the contact with the sim users seriously which is very positive.
Wishing you all success with your work Oleg!

Not that I expect you to have the need, but if you have any reason to contact me, or if you believe I can be of any help, I'll be glad to answer you at any time.
Kind regards and http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

OberUberWurst
12-14-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by LEXX_Luthor:
Oleg:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">- Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack ( <span class="ev_code_yellow">this is the most hard</span> and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)
STOP

We all buy new DVD .. $$

No Patch, Sell DVD. Work over other things!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif

JadehawkII
12-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by OberUberWurst:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by LEXX_Luthor:
Oleg:: <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">- Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack ( <span class="ev_code_yellow">this is the most hard</span> and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)
STOP

We all buy new DVD .. $$

No Patch, Sell DVD. Work over other things!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Count me in! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/351.gif Yeah I got everything currently, but if buying the Platinum DVD overcomes the patching problem and gets me all the updates and new content, then I'm 110% all for it.
As for everyone else, I thank Oleg, Luthor and gang for all their hard work on this addictive but wonderful game! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif
Take your time on BoB and get it right first time off the bat! We have all this plus the new content to keep us busy for 2 years at the least before BoB shows up. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Kuna15
12-14-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm in for platinum thing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

actionhank1786
12-15-2005, 04:42 AM
Protos if you think the sim's dead then why keep coming to the forums?
You obviously have nothing new to hear of.
THe sim's far from dead.
When BOB fianlly hits store shelves, maybe, then just maybe it will be dead. But for the time being Oleg and company have showed nothing but constant support for this game, and it's users. A Re-release of games that haven't been in print and are hard to find, just so others can enjoy the game in it's fullest isn't something a whole lot of companies do.
Who took a dump in your holiday stocking to make you so glum?

Yambretta
12-15-2005, 09:39 AM
Hmmm least it's fairly done,
Old users get to rebuy what they already own with what is proberbly minor updates for DVD version.

And new users (at least in UK) can now rebuy the game after buying the recent budget release of PF and searching down the other discs when they found they enjoyed it.

This is starting to smell of a company trying to squeeze the last bit of cash from a product before it's cycle to over.

/me switches cynical mode off http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Chuck_Older
12-15-2005, 03:47 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

"Old users get to rebuy what they already own with what is proberbly minor updates for DVD version."

Did you even read the thread?

NerdConnected
12-16-2005, 05:02 AM
Oleg and team,

That's really good news. Can't wait to get the patch and 'new things' ;-)

[marketing mode = 1] But, would it not be much easier for both of us (Maddox and existing/potential customers) to have a really nice 'Platinum dvd + 'new things' + patch with tunings'. This way, we have a nice base line IL2 4.03m ;-) and we could all work from there. No more extensive patch hours for us and no need to invest time and money in making the new stuff compatible with existing installations. If the 'new things' are really nice, for me, it would justify buying it again. Afterall, it's still the best flight sim at this moment.

Later on, another nice dvd with the 3 Russian add-ons and some of the third party planes, and we have the final product: 4.04m ;-) [marketing mode = 0]

And then there's BoB ;-)

.2 cents...

Mark

Jetbuff
12-16-2005, 06:09 AM
Actually, I think not even BoB will kill IL-2 - too few planes/theatres in the former at least until the expansions start coming out.

Oh, and Platinum it is... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Yambretta
12-16-2005, 12:27 PM
Chuck_Older
Clashaholic

Posted Thu December 15 2005 14:47

"Old users get to rebuy what they already own with what is proberbly minor updates for DVD version."

Indeed I did dear Chuck and apart from referring to others posts I'll point you to God's own words from page 2.

now to make things simple

Oleg said "Someting like Platinum DVD Pack with the whole content and new things"

and

Oleg said "Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack (this is the most hard and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)"

I said "Old users get to rebuy what they already own with what is proberbly minor updates for DVD version."

I said "company trying to squeeze the last bit of cash from a product".

Everyone knows that days after any updates people are forced to upgrade/patch to stay valid for online play.
So with no compatibilty patch at platinium launch then it's out with the old credit card again.

hope I've broken this down simply enough if not i'll gladly help you out in understanding my post.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Chuck_Older
12-16-2005, 01:10 PM
Maybe you should help more, because what you posted is still a pile of steaming BS that is only true from your incredibly prejudiced standpoint.

You're not exactly showing me you're smart, by the way, with your "Ill explain it to you" garbage. Anybody that spells the word "probably" with an "E" isn't about to teach me anything

You post your assumptions and then get upset that I replied to you as I did. Well perfectly fine by me. You think maybe I should congratulate you on your assuming things? Not bloody likely

I say assumptions because you say you 'proberbly' can guess what's what. But you don't know, do you? No, you don't. But that doesn't stop your negative rubbish

And also the "God" BS is simply stupefyingly corny. You feel I'm a 'fanboy'. Good for you, you're the Assumption King, after all.

What else you got? Another pile of road apples? Or do you have any actual input this time? Or is it more of your I'm-so-cool-and-world-weary-they-won't-fool-me-again-because-I-see-through-their-scam rhetoric?

So what you're telling me is this: you're p*ssed off at 1C:Maddox Games about something or other, and now you're gonna warn the world about them. Are you one of the "Oleg lied to us about PF" idiots, is that it?

Do everyone a favor- don't buy the platinum DVD. And when you reply, be sure to call me "Chuckie", and use some ROTF smilies, they show everyone how kewl and unaffected you are

Interminate
12-16-2005, 04:38 PM
No I think the final free patch is in order and should be done.

Yambretta
12-17-2005, 09:53 AM
now now Chucky I never swore at you or corrected your spelling as I personally feel thats a bit immature and I considered you a adult ( my mistake as your age seems to be in relation to your IQ).

As for me giving my opinion well lets just say you should look back at history to the meaning of the word 'FORUM' It may enlighten you.

And as for using 'kewl' (yuk) rolling smilies that seem to offend you then I suggest you do not flame other peoples posts or use rolling eyes smilies.

Anyways feel free to reply and or trash spelling if that stirs your loins i'll just get back to enjoying game.

heywooood
12-17-2005, 11:23 AM
aside from all the chirping - Hi Oleg!

DVD platinum is the right way to go - excellent.
Lexx is right - why waste time making another FB AEP PF patch? too many patches already. Skip that extra, superfluous step please.

DVD platinum is the cure. We will buy it. You will spend less time on this and get sooner to BoB.
We all want BoB asap and we all want optimum FB/AEP PF w/addons asap'er so...

Chuck_Older
12-17-2005, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by Yambretta:
now now Chucky I never swore at you or corrected your spelling as I personally feel thats a bit immature and I considered you a adult ( my mistake as your age seems to be in relation to your IQ).

As for me giving my opinion well lets just say you should look back at history to the meaning of the word 'FORUM' It may enlighten you.

And as for using 'kewl' (yuk) rolling smilies that seem to offend you then I suggest you do not flame other peoples posts or use rolling eyes smilies.

Anyways feel free to reply and or trash spelling if that stirs your loins i'll just get back to enjoying game.

Me go back enjoying game too, proberbly. Me read two history books, no meaning of words in books of History. What book in History you read give meaning of word? Maybe History of dictionary book? Dictionary book big, how big History of Dictionary book? Me no trash spelling, me make fun of Yambretta. Spelling bad, but funny. Me smash rolling smilie with klub. Smash smash, me go back enjoying game. Maybe doctor remove sideways 2x4 from Yambretta's backside? Chuckie hope so, sideways 2x4 must hurt Yambretta a whole bloody lot, proberbly. Yambretta have big buttons to push, Chuckie pushes buttons, make Yambretta squawk, tough with only 34 IQ but Chuckie make do good, then enjoying game, proberbly, but mayberly not. Still funny when spelling-bad man tell Chuckie he can learn from him. Chuckie go, hope Yambretta no cry. Maybe me learn to smart from History book that teaches meaning of word http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/mockface.gif

Here's the bottom line Yambretta: I'm a facts guy. When I want proof of a presence or an absence, I look at facts. When I don't find facts, I don't take that as proof of anything, it's just a lack of fact, and i look more.

You are happy with feelings about things, it seems. You assume something, so you go with it. You read this thread to at least some degree, and decided that since nothing specific was mentioned as additional material, that must mean nothing of real content is added.

Well that's fine, but can you see that your opinion doesn't prove or disprove what's in the Platinum DVD? I bet you can. Tossing in your two cynical, predisposed to expecting a larcenous scheme cents is proving what? That you know what you're talking about? Absolutely not, it's you voicing your opinion to be sure, but it's also your agenda to be the guy who warns others, "hey, this is a scam, I bet!". And you expect me to say nothing? Right http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

BaronUnderpants
12-18-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Yambretta:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Chuck_Older
Clashaholic

Posted Thu December 15 2005 14:47

Indeed I did dear Chuck and apart from referring to others posts I'll point you to God's own words from page 2.

now to make things simple

Oleg said "Someting like Platinum DVD Pack with the whole content and new things"

and

Oleg said "Patch for the owners of FB+AEP+PF that to make it compatible with the Platinum DVD Pack (this is the most hard and I'm not sure that we will be able to make it for a short time)"

I said "Old users get to rebuy what they already own with what is proberbly minor updates for DVD version."

I said "company trying to squeeze the last bit of cash from a product".

Everyone knows that days after any updates people are forced to upgrade/patch to stay valid for online play.
So with no compatibilty patch at platinium launch then it's out with the old credit card again.

hope I've broken this down simply enough if not i'll gladly help you out in understanding my post.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds simple enough to me.

P.S. Hope i havent misspelled anything http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif

Chuck_Older
12-18-2005, 04:10 PM
I don't care if you miss-spell anything. If you have a button that needs pushing, I'll find it. The 'proberbly' thing really p*sses off Yambretta and it still makes me laugh, so I'll ride that horse 'till it dies. You have different buttons, proberbly. I'll find 'em, don't worry

Daiichidoku
12-18-2005, 07:58 PM
thats nice.

everyone have a cheezie, mmmm'k?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v479/Daiichidoku/cheesy.jpg