PDA

View Full Version : New AC Game AND AC CGI Movie

gab75241
02-09-2011, 08:43 PM
Hi i am a big fan of assassins creed and i just wanted to say that for the next assassin creed game i doesnt matter if its ezio or a new ancestor but in the new game this year i prefer playing ezio again so that we can complete his story arc and finish out his trilogy. And also i wanted to say is PLEASE make a Assassins Creed full length CG Movie direct to dvd u can make a series out of that that would be super cool.Thanks.

RzaRecta357
02-09-2011, 09:43 PM
What do you mean finish his trilogy? The games themselves were only supposed to be a trilogy but they broke the rules.

Ezio's story is finished. He has to sex a woman and give birth to a kid before he is to old or there could never be a Desmond and therefore never a game about going into memories.

ILLusioNaire
02-10-2011, 12:18 PM
Ezio can go to hell. I'm tired of his Italian crap. No, we need to move on to bigger and better things.

rileypoole1234
02-10-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by ILLusioNaire:
Ezio can go to hell. I'm tired of his Italian crap. No, we need to move on to bigger and better things.

Get out troll. Ezio will always be more badass than you'll ever be

Evan52395
02-10-2011, 02:33 PM
I am also excited about getting a new character, but Ezio was a badass and I thought an Italian setting was perfect because Italy had a lot of power at the time. There's no need for you to be a racist troll.

P.S. If you were wondering, I am not Italian, but there's nothing wrong with Italians and their history is fascinating.

SolidSage
02-10-2011, 02:34 PM

ha ha, you made me laugh!

Ezio's alright, he's a bit OVER the top with the drama though and thinks he's way cooler than he is. And let's be honest, he's just a murderer, not some iconic role model that we should all emulate. In fact I like playing the Templars more BECAUSE they are shown to be the mental nutjob killers they are and not treated like some innocent person who 'accidentally' gets roped into killing literally hundreds of people.
I'll take more of the same or someone different and be happy either way.

TorQue1988
02-10-2011, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ILLusioNaire:
I am also excited about getting a new character, but Ezio was a badass and I thought an Italian setting was perfect because Italy had a lot of power at the time. There's no need for you to be a racist troll.

P.S. If you were wondering, I am not Italian, but there's nothing wrong with Italians and their history is fascinating. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
i too loved Ezio and the Renaissance is my favorite part of history....if they somehow continue with Ezio i will love the game...but like you said it is time for a new character and a new setting.

hewkii9
02-10-2011, 02:47 PM
Ezio's story is finished. However you feel about the people who brought you the people who brought you Jersey Shore, there's no point in more Ezio.

Also, Altair was better.

TorQue1988
02-10-2011, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by hewkii9:
Ezio's story is finished. However you feel about the people who brought you the people who brought you Jersey Shore, there's no point in more Ezio.

Also, Altair was better.
well i agree Ezio story is over...but by all means Altair wasn't better that Ezio...Altair was a very underdeveloped killing machine ,an empty vessel ...i didn't care about him at all during the whole game...Ezio showed human emotions and flaws which make him a very realistic and likable character,unlike Altair.

SolidSage
02-10-2011, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by TorQue1988:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hewkii9:

Also, Altair was better.
well i agree Ezio story is over...but by all means Altair wasn't better that Ezio...Altair was a very underdeveloped killing machine ,an empty vessel ...i didn't care about him at all during the whole game...Ezio showed human emotions and flaws which make him a very realistic and likable character,unlike Altair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah but AC1 had a 'feel', an atmosphere that has been lost. I think it was the setting, the crusades and all that but it just felt so much more awesome.

ILLusioNaire
02-11-2011, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ILLusioNaire:

P.S. If you were wondering, I am not Italian, but there's nothing wrong with Italians and their history is fascinating. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not a racist troll. I'm merely stating my opinion. I'm sorry you can't handle what I think of Ezio. In his first AC he was completely bearable and a nice change from AC1. But when they decided to do a whole nother game with him that's when I started to get sick of him. To me, he wasn't that interesting of a character. And I liked Altair far better because he wasn't, as SolidSage said, made out to be some innocent righteous justice-league assassin. He was what he was: a killer. And he acted accordingly. He was cold, calculating, and lethally sarcastic [lol].

What I'm saying now is that Ezio is played out. ACB was not the way I was hoping the series would go. I would rather it not have been in the first place. But this is not because of the new elements ACB introduced, no. Multiplayer and the Assassin Guild are big positive steps, but continuing a full story with Ezio [again] was too much for me. I'm sick of the character and I need to be refreshed by new blood...and a new setting.

What I enjoyed about AC1 was that it had a certain atmosphere [as another said], one that was undeniable and profound. This atmosphere ACB [and even AC2] lacked. I would like to see a new game with a new ancestor and setting that could imitate this forgotten atmosphere from AC1. As I said, I think it's time to move on to bigger and better things. AC2 was good in its own right, but it wasn't so good that I thought we needed to do Ezio again. In fact, ACB was a lot worse in terms of characters and story than AC2. It was a step backwards in those aspects if you ask me. Instead of presenting fresh characters they brought a lot of old ones back, which is fine in itself, but when that stops the story from presenting NEW characters Ezio should be able to interact with, ones that are more primary, then I have a problem with recycling old characters.

The story in ACB was also drab, and this is one of the main reasons why I preferred not there to be an ACB. Not only was Ezio returning [who I have nothing really against], but the story sucked, AND there really were no NEW fresh primary characters besides the villains. This is why I don't want to see Ezio in a third installment. He's played out. His story is eventually drab. Initially it had some intrigue, but afterwards [meaning ACB] it was...well...crap.

So forgive me if I don't share the same undying love for Ezio as you do. I just think he needs to finally take a seat and let someone even better than him take the spotlight. And no I'm not talking about Altair, lol. But we do not need an ACB2. And that was my whole point in my initial comment at the start of this topic.

Oh, and I remember you calling me a racist. Quite the statement. I did say "Italian crap", but that hardly constitutes me as being a racist. All I was alluding to was the fact that the Italian renaissance thingy-meh-bobber is played out. It was not a racist comment. It was a declaration of my dislike now for that era and Ezio...nothing more.

FlipTheUsbTwice
02-11-2011, 11:34 AM
I Think the free runing would be better if we could wall run so we could get up walls faster and make the new one modern times but no guns

TorQue1988
02-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by dv2244:
I Think the free runing would be better if we could wall run so we could get up walls faster and make the new one modern times but no guns
I don't think the wall run will work too good ,after all this is not Prince of Persia(could be a nice feature though if implemented correctly)...and about the modern times thing NO THANK YOU...if the game will be only in modern times i will lose my interest completely.

Black_Widow9
02-11-2011, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by gab75241:
Hi i am a big fan of assassins creed and i just wanted to say that for the next assassin creed game i doesnt matter if its ezio or a new ancestor but in the new game this year i prefer playing ezio again so that we can complete his story arc and finish out his trilogy. And also i wanted to say is PLEASE make a Assassins Creed full length CG Movie direct to dvd u can make a series out of that that would be super cool.Thanks.
Hello and welcome to the Forums http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif
Please post your Feedback here so your voice is heard.-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>