PDA

View Full Version : Continuity Reward

Minihub
07-20-2009, 12:34 PM
Hello all. This is one of my first posts, sorry that it has to be a question but I'm curious about something. I just found the last flag in AC, and I'm considering starting over again. I was wondering if there would be some sort of continuation of your AC1 saves in AC2? Similar to the way Shenmue 2 ported your items from the first game, or the way Mass Effect 2 is planning to do. Would there be some reward in AC2 for having every memory block complete in your first game's save file?

ThePheonix1030
07-20-2009, 12:43 PM
That was never announced, so I highly doubt it.

And there really is no point in doing so unless you do want to show off all the flags you collected. Then again, that also would be pointless.

Minihub
07-20-2009, 12:47 PM
Cool beans, cheers man.

Losk_
07-20-2009, 01:00 PM
Im assuming you're playing on 360 because you mentioned mass effect.
If so, what you can do is create a second profile to replay the game with. That way you keep your 100% completed save game under your main profile.

whitewolf111
07-20-2009, 01:02 PM
I doubt it.

But it would be pretty cool if that was true... But I really doubt that it would be. I think that they would have said something about it by now. So unless they add it later, it probably won't happen at all.

MeAltairLol
07-20-2009, 02:28 PM
I doubt it very much.

Plus there's not much point as there isn't a reward for collecting them all in AC1, so why should they give you a reward in AC2?

Veagor
07-20-2009, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
I doubt it very much.

Plus there's not much point as there isn't a reward for collecting them all in AC1, so why should they give you a reward in AC2?

Because Playstation have trophies

MeAltairLol
07-20-2009, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Veagor:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MeAltairLol:
I doubt it very much.

Because Playstation have trophies </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif... and the 360 has Achievments?

ThePheonix1030
07-20-2009, 02:51 PM
He/she was probably trying to say that you can get a trophy for linking your AC file with all flags collected onto AC2. =/