PDA

View Full Version : Lost Login....?

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2004, 01:35 PM
How long do I have to wait before I can use my usual Login name/profile...

Formally known as 'SECUDUS'

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2004, 01:35 PM
How long do I have to wait before I can use my usual Login name/profile...

Formally known as 'SECUDUS'

T_O_A_D
09-27-2004, 01:58 PM
All I know how to do at the moment with new software is to resend info to your account SECUDUS. I just did that. See if it helps and let me know.

XyZspineZyX
09-27-2004, 03:01 PM
Hmmm...Well I sent myself (SECUDUS)a private message. Then logged off and tried to login as SECUDUS...

It did'nt work! Doh!

This happen's everytime they bugger about with the forums.

Help, I want my identity back!!

T_O_A_D
09-27-2004, 05:35 PM
After looking at your address I think you miss typed it. It ends with a "u" I bet it is supposed to be "uk" am I wrong? If it is missed typed then there is nothing any of us mods can do I forwarded this request on up the ladder earlier today. We can only view details not change them.

steve_v
09-27-2004, 07:09 PM
I have an answer for you. As toad stated, your email addy is invalid. The forum software does not allow us to make changes to email addys. You can do that yourself using the following link:

https://secure.ubi.com/login/VerifyPassword.aspx?edacc=1&NextUrl=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2Eubi%2Ecom%2***%2fInfo%2 fTermsOfUse%2Ehtm&lang=en-GB&Skin=default

This will take you to a log in page. Submit your name and password. The next page has your specific User information. Enter a valid email addy and submit. IIRC, you have to respond to the verification email sent by UBI to activate. Remember, no two accounts can have the same email addy.

Let us know how it turns out.

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2004, 01:22 PM
Hmmm...Well, it did'nt work. I can access and edit the account under this user name/password, but not the one using SECUDUS?How come the two worked ok before the forums revamp? They both used the same email addy and I had no problem using both then?

Can I some how delete both accounts and start again?

It appears that anyone with more than one user name/password before the forums revamp, now has only the last one registered working... Not ideal if you have two people using the same rig/forum and a shared email addy!

Changing email addresses is not an option either!

Any idea's

Regards

Secudus

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2004, 01:25 PM
And what's up with not having my sig working anymore?

steve_v
09-28-2004, 01:59 PM
Once an account is deleted, that name remains taken and is not available for a period of time.

I can delete the ARCHIE_CALVERT account which may free up the email addy for the Secudus account. You can determine this by editng your profile again. If that fails, email me at g8tr45@yahoo.com and I will contact UbiRazz and ask that the techs re-establish the Secudus account with the correct email address.

Will that work for you?

Or, at your request, I will delete both accounts.

XyZspineZyX
09-28-2004, 02:46 PM
Delete the Archie account Steve, nothing ventured, nothing gained! If that fails you'll get a email from me within the hour...Lol!!

Best Regards

Sec.

steve_v
09-28-2004, 02:51 PM
k. Deleting the ARCHIE_CALVERT account now.

Good luck.