PDA

View Full Version : TIR-3 Pro Y Axis stagger - help!

Firestorm07
12-21-2004, 07:54 PM
=S= all,

I just received my TIR-3 Pro the other day, set up a nice profile that I find comfortable, played with all the settings and became quite familiar with the software. The unit itself has great visual contact with the dot on my headset mike and has never once lost tracking.

I find however that the Y axis in the motion page seems to go up and down in incremental staggered steps rather than a smooth flow. The X-axis is just fine, so I dont know what else to adjust.

Any ideas?

Firestorm07
12-21-2004, 07:54 PM
=S= all,

I just received my TIR-3 Pro the other day, set up a nice profile that I find comfortable, played with all the settings and became quite familiar with the software. The unit itself has great visual contact with the dot on my headset mike and has never once lost tracking.

I find however that the Y axis in the motion page seems to go up and down in incremental staggered steps rather than a smooth flow. The X-axis is just fine, so I dont know what else to adjust.

Any ideas?

BaldieJr
12-21-2004, 08:03 PM
Unplug it, restart the computer, plug it back in after you've returned to your desktop.

I haven't had that problem in a long time, but these steps are what fixed it for me.