PDA

View Full Version : Preorder pack on ubi shop

DrkOnePT
11-05-2007, 01:42 PM
I have been trying to mail ubi with this question but i'm getting an error when trying to send it, so I decided to post my question here.

Does the preorder pack at ubi shop include everything that the LE would and the exclusive artbook or is the preorder pack just the game with the metal box and that exclusive artbook?

MasterNeilson
11-05-2007, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by DrkOnePT:
I have been trying to mail ubi with this question but i'm getting an error when trying to send it, so I decided to post my question here.

Does the preorder pack at ubi shop include everything that the LE would and the exclusive artbook or is the preorder pack just the game with the metal box and that exclusive artbook?

What, yeah.

DrkOnePT
11-05-2007, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by MasterNeilson:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DrkOnePT:

What, yeah. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry... but, yeah to which one?

Rade88
11-05-2007, 02:52 PM
The pre-order pack from the Ubisoft site has everything that the LE does - the tin case, a comic, bonus dvd, and also comes with an exclusive artbook.

MasterNeilson
11-05-2007, 02:59 PM
What He Said

FunktionJCB
11-06-2007, 04:08 PM
Has anyone confirmed that every pre-order at Ubisoft includes the bonus dvd and artbook?
I have the L.E. pre-ordered elsewhere, but since I don't have that much interest on the figure I would prefer to pre-order from Ubisoft, if it indeed includes the bonus stuff.

And on a related note, is it confirmed that the European edition includes the bonus dvd? I checked Gameplay and Game and both only mention the bonus figure, and the game's case shown next to the box is the regular edition...