PDA

View Full Version : editor

reumatiib
04-07-2005, 04:45 PM
For some reason I still can't get my editor to work. The only choice I have for placing items onto the map is RANDOM GROUPS. I never find anything that allows me to add just units, and nothing that asked for human or not. Someone suggested I right click on a random group, that those choices never work either. When I load other levels built by others I can click on their units and suddenly see the missing chart with the human choice. Is there like some mysterious key I am missing?

reumatiib
04-07-2005, 04:45 PM
For some reason I still can't get my editor to work. The only choice I have for placing items onto the map is RANDOM GROUPS. I never find anything that allows me to add just units, and nothing that asked for human or not. Someone suggested I right click on a random group, that those choices never work either. When I load other levels built by others I can click on their units and suddenly see the missing chart with the human choice. Is there like some mysterious key I am missing?

Lovo_Kasistan
04-07-2005, 05:14 PM
You just have to add a unit from the tool pannel and not by rightclicking on the map.

Aviar
04-07-2005, 05:15 PM
There is a ME manual that came with the game. It's not great, but it will help you for now.

To place a unit, select one from the right side tabs and 'drag' it to the map.

Aviar

reumatiib
04-07-2005, 11:10 PM
thanx I try it