PDA

View Full Version : Can you enter into the shops or homes?

phantomwolf888
10-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Anyone know if you are able to enter into homes or shops in this game? That would be next gen material and just plane sweet. Also it would be cool for chase sequences where you could hide. In a house or church or something. Also if you had good reputation with the people they would help you and tell teh guards you were not there in the house. Or vice a versa and rat you out.

AldirTheKnight
10-17-2007, 07:29 PM
umm I think I heard you can't, I hope they're lying though

MeAltairLol
10-17-2007, 07:31 PM
In one of the early interviews Jade said you can... We haven't heard of that since. But it would be good if they incorporated that into the game.

Azerackia
10-17-2007, 07:31 PM
All I know is, Jade Raymond said this game will be doing away with "arbitrary" rules such as "Why can I go through this door and not this door?" Do with that as you will.

However, in video's I watched, some of the doors (in fact most) don't look interactive (well, you can climb around them, but I mean interactive as in opening them.)

However you will undoubtedly be granted access to some houses/shops that would be relevant to the game.

phantomwolf888
10-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Well hopefully they do allow you too. It would just feel more like a real world.

MeAltairLol
10-17-2007, 07:37 PM
All I know is, Jade Raymond said this game will be doing away with "arbitrary" rules such as "Why can I go through this door and not this door?" Do with that as you will.

Exactly, but, there hasn't been any talk about that lately...

However, in video's I watched, some of the doors (in fact most) don't look interactive (well, you can climb around them, but I mean interactive as in opening them.)

That's what worries me. And the best example is in the Montferrat video, where Altair stands in front of a door, looking as if he will enter it, but instead, he climbs up it.

However you will undoubtedly be granted access to some houses/shops that would be relevant to the game.

Yes, that is apparent in the Talal mission.

phantomwolf888
10-17-2007, 07:40 PM
yeah that would be cool if you could purchase different clothing so you could blend in with the crowd instead of standing out with your assassin suit.

MeAltairLol
10-17-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by phantomwolf888:
yeah that would be cool if you could purchase different clothing so you could blend in with the crowd instead of standing out with your assassin suit.

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif Wrong thread dude! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

elvenmonkey13
10-17-2007, 07:53 PM
haha thats funny http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif

Pinjani10
10-17-2007, 08:11 PM
It would be cool if you could enter every building it would add a whole other thing you could do to distract guards (i.e. throw bodies out of windows :P)

fGuppy88
10-17-2007, 08:39 PM
Originally posted by phantomwolf888:
Anyone know if you are able to enter into homes or shops in this game? That would be next gen material and just plane sweet. Also it would be cool for chase sequences where you could hide. In a house or church or something. Also if you had good reputation with the people they would help you and tell teh guards you were not there in the house. Or vice a versa and rat you out.

Not every house. However there are some places you can go inside. We seen it in a demo already. I don't know if theres hops/ markets or maybe a church but I would think if they are aiming for realism.

Greenman2000
10-18-2007, 12:16 PM
thats a bad idea cus i want chase and action i dont want to run through a alley go round there still in the alley running after u and u walk into a house so they have not saw u wheres the fun in that but some would be ok

mike5266814
10-18-2007, 12:28 PM
all of you guys make alot of sense and if you could go in doors you should be able to pick door locks and stuff you should also be able to climb into windows by breaking them or just opening them that would be great and add a new type of gameplay http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif