PDA

View Full Version : Patch thoughts

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 06:36 PM
The problem FB creates, at least for me, is that as much as I like the Pacific theater, I can't look at CFS2 after having played FB. The same is true for all the other sims I have. Since it seems I have limited my self to FB can't it be all things to all people and cover all theaters. FB is obviously the superior paltform for WWII air combat simulation an it almost seems pointless to look elsewhere. Perhaps a pipe dream but just a thought.

Three little things I'd like to see are 1) to have a repeat on the Increase/Decrease FOV 2) A function where time compression goes to normal when enemies are nearby and 3) Have to FOV recenter by pushing the virtual cockpit button.

XyZspineZyX
06-25-2003, 06:36 PM
The problem FB creates, at least for me, is that as much as I like the Pacific theater, I can't look at CFS2 after having played FB. The same is true for all the other sims I have. Since it seems I have limited my self to FB can't it be all things to all people and cover all theaters. FB is obviously the superior paltform for WWII air combat simulation an it almost seems pointless to look elsewhere. Perhaps a pipe dream but just a thought.

Three little things I'd like to see are 1) to have a repeat on the Increase/Decrease FOV 2) A function where time compression goes to normal when enemies are nearby and 3) Have to FOV recenter by pushing the virtual cockpit button.