PDA

View Full Version : when does the counter stops in the tombs?

Victoroos
11-25-2010, 04:31 AM
best all.
I was am trying to get a 100% in teh tombs of romulus, and I was wondering, when does teh ocunter for the 8 minutes tops?
when I nter the room witht he chest, or when i get out of it?
kr
victor

Abeonis
11-25-2010, 07:11 AM
When you enter the chest room.

BAMB0
11-25-2010, 08:18 AM
What? No. The timer stops once you have finished the whole mission and use the exit out of the tomb.

Because when I was doing the tomb "Wolf in Sheeps Skin" where you case the Cardinal, I went looking for the flags the first time I did it and the timer horns were going off when I was already in the chest room and while opening the chests themselves. I must of had like 2 secs left over because the countdown horns were going off right before I exited the tomb.

Victoroos
11-25-2010, 08:53 AM
thanks, I knew the awnser would be short, but anyway

Steelbadger
11-25-2010, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by BAMB0:
What? No. The timer stops once you have finished the whole mission and use the exit out of the tomb.

Because when I was doing the tomb "Wolf in Sheeps Skin" where you case the Cardinal, I went looking for the flags the first time I did it and the timer horns were going off when I was already in the chest room and while opening the chests themselves. I must of had like 2 secs left over because the countdown horns were going off right before I exited the tomb.

I recently did a speed run in "Wolves amongst the Dead", I got to the treasure room, checked the time remaining (to make sure I had time to loot everything, I had 1 minute something), looted everything, then checked the time again and it hadn't changed, I still had a little over a minute left.

Victoroos
11-25-2010, 09:43 AM
how did you checked your time? on xbox 360 9actually pc, but it's also for a friend who don't knwo hwo to sue this forum ;D)

ParnhamBoy16
11-25-2010, 06:45 PM
Press start. Its under the mission objective.

AdzMofo
11-25-2010, 07:36 PM
It's definately when you leave the tomb, which I think sucks because the mission objective is to get into the treasure area, not to escape >.<

BAMB0
11-26-2010, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Steelbadger:
I recently did a speed run in "Wolves amongst the Dead", I got to the treasure room, checked the time remaining (to make sure I had time to loot everything, I had 1 minute something), looted everything, then checked the time again and it hadn't changed, I still had a little over a minute left.

Oh. Well I never checked the time, all I heard was the timer. So I suppose its possible that there was under 10 seconds left, which is why I heard the beeping, but it never ran down. My mistake if thats true then.

Steelbadger
11-26-2010, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by BAMB0:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Steelbadger:

Oh. Well I never checked the time, all I heard was the timer. So I suppose its possible that there was under 10 seconds left, which is why I heard the beeping, but it never ran down. My mistake if thats true then. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

After reading your post I wasn't all that sure of it myself... maybe I'd misread it or something. I was sure at the time... now... not so much.

I'll have to check again when next I have the chance.

Victoroos
11-27-2010, 10:52 AM
so, non of you rally knwo's it, good question than ;D.

Kytr
11-27-2010, 07:29 PM
The timer stops when you open the chest with the scroll of Romulus.

K

Steelbadger
11-28-2010, 05:11 AM
Originally posted by Kytr:
The timer stops when you open the chest with the scroll of Romulus.

K

Finally had a chance to check, this is true. Open the loot chests after the Romulus chest and you'll be fine.