PDA

View Full Version : i have some good ideas for assassin's creed

SAMBO2007
01-29-2007, 02:06 PM
I Have some ideas i would like to share for assassin's creed. Could you drag bodies and hide them and steal peoples clothes? also,if you steal clothes and pretend to be a civilian, why not buy things from markets? like good armour, you could steal coins off people by pick pocketing them and then buy upgrades for weapons, clothes e.t.c.

Don't just use a sword, why not use warhammers and scimitars? There could be bonus missions you could do such as helping theives steal crops from farms or find items for people.

How would you heal health? i suggest eating or going to an apothecary to buy medicine to heal wounds.

HERE IS A LIST OF WEAPONS THAT I THINK WOULD BE GOOD FOR THE GAME:

SLINGSHOT WARHAMMER
FLAIL SCIMITAR
PIKE LONGBOW
BATTLE AXE MACE

ALSO YOU COULD HAVE GOOD HELMETS---LIKE A SPIKY HELMET WHERE YOU COULD CHARGE ON ENEMIES TAKING THEM OUT WITH THE HORNS ON THE HELMET.

What would be good is if you could use anything as a weapon e.g. pick an apple from a market stall and throw it at someones head or pick up huge rocks crushing the enemies.

----WELL IM GLAD YOU LISTENED TO MY IDEAS THANKYOU VERY MUCH-----paulmatthews@ntlworld.co.uk

deuschle666
01-29-2007, 02:09 PM
...............no

balmazer
01-29-2007, 02:27 PM
the only thing in that WHOLE post that will proboly ever happen is drag peoples dead bodies(most likely) and pickpocketing (will hapen)

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/5701064934/p/1

there read that and you might get a better idea of what will be in the game.

and yes i know they are suggestions but they would ruin them game.

CRUSHING SOMEONE WITH A ROCK???

Drece1
01-29-2007, 02:35 PM
By god, I don't post much, but I have to now.

Those weapon ideas just make no sense at all, a battleaxe Mace? What the hell is that?

The_Sphinx
01-29-2007, 02:55 PM
the "Spiky horned helmet" takes the cake.

a big WTF is all left there is to say to this thread.

princeofyo
01-29-2007, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by SAMBO2007:
I Have some ideas i would like to share for assassin's creed. Could you drag bodies and hide them and steal peoples clothes? also,if you steal clothes and pretend to be a civilian, why not buy things from markets? like good armour, you could steal coins off people by pick pocketing them and then buy upgrades for weapons, clothes e.t.c.

Don't just use a sword, why not use warhammers and scimitars? There could be bonus missions you could do such as helping theives steal crops from farms or find items for people.

How would you heal health? i suggest eating or going to an apothecary to buy medicine to heal wounds.

SLINGSHOT WARHAMMER
FLAIL SCIMITAR
PIKE LONGBOW
BATTLE AXE MACE

ALSO YOU COULD HAVE GOOD HELMETS---LIKE A SPIKY HELMET WHERE YOU COULD CHARGE ON ENEMIES TAKING THEM OUT WITH THE HORNS ON THE HELMET.

What would be good is if you could use anything as a weapon e.g. pick an apple from a market stall and throw it at someones head or pick up huge rocks crushing the enemies.

----WELL IM GLAD YOU LISTENED TO MY IDEAS THANKYOU VERY MUCH-----paulmatthews@ntlworld.co.uk

Why would an Assassin use a slingshot?

An Assassin would never use any of those weapons since they would slow him down. You can't run very fast with a Battle axe or a warhammer. And a helmet with a horn is frankly a terrible idea...

I don't see the point in stealing citizens cloths since your own cloths help you blend in with the crowd.

You can't heal health since you can only take one hit.

Let's just let the people who are actually making Assassin's Creed decide what they want in the game. All of their ideas have so far been very good.

sweetlou280
01-29-2007, 08:26 PM
Lets not turn Altair into a spikeyhelmeted Juggernaut/viking. And how well do you think Altair would climb/jump buildings with a Battle Axe/Mace in his hand or tied around his waste...? Not very well, that defeates the whole purpose of Altair's social stealth. No guard is going to be dumb enough.... "Oh look a monk with a battle axe straped to his waist...oh look here he comes. Wow that is a cool axe. Oh man he killed my boss...who would have EVER seen that one coming." http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif...drugs are bad kids, they make your mind think up weird things. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/34.gif

Num3n
01-29-2007, 09:07 PM
sadly i think its a little late for any ideas http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

lpcrispo
01-30-2007, 06:28 AM
spiked helmet ftw! :P
ahhaha crasiest idea i ever read :P

Pepedou
02-01-2007, 12:16 PM
dude do u even know what this game is about??? because all of your ideas suck

DeAdLy2323
02-01-2007, 12:46 PM
I have to ask..... is this a joke? if not please think about seeing a therapist http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TogaLive
07-08-2007, 02:01 PM

SLINGSHOT WARHAMMER
FLAIL SCIMITAR
PIKE LONGBOW
BATTLE AXE MACE

Um...not to be a complete ***, but I mean this is Assassin's Creed, not some hybrid of Zelda and Supermario, lol. Although some of your ideas such as pickpocketing seem valid and will most likely be in the game since it has to match up to oblivion on a few fields such as what you can do with bodies, just for the sake of competition http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Phreaky_McGeek
07-08-2007, 02:10 PM
The healing health one seems a little bit obvious. And I never understood eating to heal, since when did eating a shark help you grow an arm back (yes you, jagex)?

Oh man... that helmet idea is so crazy.

sweetlou280
07-08-2007, 02:32 PM
I Have some ideas i would like to share for assassin's creed...
Don't just use a sword, why not use warhammers and scimitars...How would you heal health? i suggest eating or going to an apothecary to buy medicine to heal wounds...What would be good is if you could use anything as a weapon e.g. pick an apple from a market stall and throw it at someones head or pick up huge rocks crushing the enemies.

This isn't WOW or Runescape...this is realistic. How hard would it be to jump a 10 ft roof to roof gap with a...mace/warhammer in your hands...HARD. This is a realistic game...more then a hollywood movie. Sword fighting is much more violent then a spray of blood. If yout get sliced by a sword across your stomach, GUTS ARE COMING OUT!!!! And if you get hit in the back, YOUR SPINE IS GONNA SEVER!!!! If you get hit in the arm, ITS GONNA RIP THE FLESH SO BAD THAT YOU WOULD JUST FALL OVER AND WISH YOU WOULD DIE QUICKER!!! No medicine you can buy can put your oragns back in place.
One more thing...why would you want to throw an apple at someones head if you have a crossbow/throwing knives. This isn't a Jackie Chan movie or Disney Channel chase scene.

Maybe I am mistaken, but I think Jade said something about pickpocketing. So you might not be completely immature.

Boromir323
07-08-2007, 02:38 PM
lol jagex

chewie1890
07-08-2007, 02:48 PM
Umm.. Toga you realize this thread is about five months old right?

Phreaky_McGeek
07-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Wish I had __

Wanted_David
07-08-2007, 03:06 PM
you should NOT be able to do any of the things you stated in the game because an Assassin wouldn't use "Hitman tactics" to neutralize a target. Assassins (or Hashashin if it's correctly spelled) really wanted to make a stand and wanted people to know that the assassinations were their doings, so they used rather flashy and aggro tactics to neutralize their targets.

sireatsalot91
07-08-2007, 03:18 PM
wow...I don't post. But I saw this and I just had to wonder what you were smokin' when you came up w/these ideas. Come on, a pike? a warhammer!? Get real dude, this ain't World of Warcraft or somethin'.

T_Spoon_UK
07-08-2007, 03:59 PM
It's Headbutt Guy!!!

Hudi_S
07-08-2007, 05:53 PM
Can we bring in the spartan laser from halo 3 then? lol spikey helmet.

knife_X
07-08-2007, 07:40 PM
The only thing I can think of here is someone making a account and just writing down this for fun and see all the flamings from people who actually belive this is serious... ffs a battle axe mace!

spazzoo1025
07-08-2007, 08:16 PM
btw, welcome to the forums

but i agree with sweetlou280, its not runescape or oblivion or WoW, this is realistic and assassins don't kill with "Addy warhammers" and the likes.
I like the dragging bodies n pickpocketing, but thats about it.

Also, with healing, as said in an interview w/ Jade, you can't even take one major blow from a guard. So, there's not really going to be a "health bar", you just need to stay alive and not jump into the middle of a huge group of baddies.

Boromir323
07-08-2007, 08:33 PM
Dude Spazzoo its a necro post, the Sambo guy isnt even here anymore that was like 5 months ago.

MrMoo333
07-08-2007, 10:52 PM
Sambo?

What are you smokin' and why aren't you sharin? You better be like 8 years old or something

Boromir323
07-08-2007, 11:08 PM
Were you talking to me about sambo or to sambo? lol

MrMoo333
07-08-2007, 11:29 PM
To Sambo hehe http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

TogaLive
07-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by chewie1890:
Umm.. Toga you realize this thread is about five months old right?
Yup, and I can only assume that the other people following up such as I know this too, lol.