PDA

View Full Version : Previous games, Saved Game Data

Alderaan_Alpha
12-03-2011, 07:01 PM
So the previous 3 games I have purchased, played and beaten on the 360. Finally got my new super computer up and running and was going to buy it for the PC. But before I do, i was wondering does the game tie in any of the previous saved game data to this one, like how Mass effect does. I know its not the same type of story, but don't know if they include extra missions/different missions or Easter eggs. If they don't i will be getting for PC. Thanks!

AnthonyA85
12-03-2011, 07:20 PM
As far as I know, the game saves your progress online, at least on PC.

And by 'tie-in', i'm assuming you mean carrying your save data over from previous games, then the answer is no.

ace3001
12-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Saves are stored online AND locally. You can turn off save synching to make it local only, if necessary. And no, like AnthonyA85 said, no saves are accessed from previous games.

shop828247101
12-03-2011, 10:46 PM
I believe the answer to the question you are asking is no. none of the choices or progress you made from any of the 2 previous ezio games or ac 1... effect any of the choices available to you in this game.)... none of the AC games do that to the best of my knowledge.