PDA

View Full Version : THE FALLEN ANGELS ARE HOSTING A POWERFUL NEW SERVER!

FA_IKKYO
10-19-2005, 11:53 AM
THE FALLEN ANGELS ARE HOSTING A POWERFUL NEW SERVER! The new "FallenAngels" Server has the bandwidth it takes to simultaneously accomodate up to 50 pilots. It is the perfect place to host FISC multi-squadron events. It is also ideal for supporting bandwidth intensive venues. This server was brought about by the generousity of The Fallen Angels membership, and I would like to personally thank them for all their support and dedication to the squad.

FA_IKKYO
10-19-2005, 11:53 AM
THE FALLEN ANGELS ARE HOSTING A POWERFUL NEW SERVER! The new "FallenAngels" Server has the bandwidth it takes to simultaneously accomodate up to 50 pilots. It is the perfect place to host FISC multi-squadron events. It is also ideal for supporting bandwidth intensive venues. This server was brought about by the generousity of The Fallen Angels membership, and I would like to personally thank them for all their support and dedication to the squad.

danjama
10-19-2005, 01:47 PM
What will the Ping settings be like? loose or strict? I think we need a server with tighter settings to stop lag etc

Estocade85
10-19-2005, 02:04 PM
What planes will be available: historic or popular?

BaldieJr
10-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I get good pings to it.

FA_IKKYO
10-20-2005, 01:37 AM
Pingkick is set to 800:6 and we use historically correct plane sets.