PDA

View Full Version : Scholars at the... ***Spoilers***

lilkanyon
12-19-2008, 01:42 AM
....female Robert?

I did check history, and no...I did not peruse it for hours hoping to find the answer to my question. But..the quests in this memory block suggest scholars (and even a map of where they are) but I have found none. Now I realize that the cut scenes don't seem to allow for a different scenerio but...I can't help but wonder...is the scholar info meant to be false info just meant to entrap Altair? Now that I type it out, that seems logical..but a confirmation would ease my mind.

Spoiler tags added - please remember that there are always people that visit the forum who didn't have a chance to finish the game yet - when you reveal information about the game, don't put it in the title and add spoiler tags -thanks //zgubilici

lilkanyon
12-20-2008, 08:27 PM
terribly sorry and thanks for correcting my post...I usually am good about announcing Spoilers.

katz_bg
12-21-2008, 06:33 AM
Those scholars existed only once for me, for over 15 replays of that mission, so yeah, what's up with that?
Why don't they spawn?

caswallawn_2k7
12-21-2008, 06:38 AM
do you not have to do a recue first like some of the other scholar spawns?

lilkanyon
12-22-2008, 08:45 PM
I have done every citizen save multiple times (I do every quest in each zone tbh) and I've never seen those scholars where they are supposed to be on map. I don't think they exist. Remember when Lucy said Templars give false info about Templars? I'm thinking this another case of that. I can't see that scholars would change this assassination in any event anyway the more I think on it.

Robert's old lady is out to get you and no amount of concealment is going to fix that.

No matter, it was just a curiousity anyhow. Thank you for responses.