PDA

View Full Version : Need help in Assassin's Creed 1 before I play part 2 help plz!

LilKis86
11-28-2009, 12:19 PM
ok i'm in chapter 6 where I went to Arsuf and I have to fight all these soldiers to progress further through the game....it's right before I go to my assassination mission....I keep on dying on all these soliders what do i do....I really want to beat this game before Christmas cuz then i have Assassin's Creed 2 to play....so plz help and thanks and tips on how to kill them and what to do? Thanks again.

LilKis86
11-28-2009, 12:25 PM
can someone plz help me here plz?

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 12:29 PM
try countering with the hidden blade, countering right will lead to a pile of dead bodies, just keep trying

LilKis86
11-28-2009, 01:37 PM
I'm gonna give up i have been on it for a few hours.....it's driving me insane! I am countering but they don't die I just punch them usually only once in a great while does the sword kill them when i counter. Plz help more advice would be appreciated!

An_Idea
11-28-2009, 01:39 PM
uhh i dont know what to tell you, i didnt have any trouble with it...

uhhhh ok keep attacking with the dagger and if you see someone trying to attack you from any direction hold down the block trigger, rinse and repeat, it may take longer than the counters but it should work

sailboat1985
11-28-2009, 07:35 PM
That particular fight can be somewhat difficult if you are new to Assassin's Creed. However, the absolute best and easiest way to beat any encounter in that game is to simply counter.
With the sword and short blade, the counters may not always lead to a kill immediately, but just keep doing it and eventually they will die.
The hidden blade counters are always a guaranteed kill, assuming you can time the counter properly. Countering with the hidden blade requires much more precision than any other weapon.
Another thing you can do for easy kills is grab the enemy you wish to kill, and throw him to the ground. Once he is on the ground, run up to him and use your hidden blade. Using the hidden blade on a downed enemy will kill them right away.
If you are willing to give up so easily, I'm afraid that Assassin's Creed 2 will absolutely kick your butt.

john63
11-28-2009, 07:41 PM
If you're having that much trouble, just counter with your sword and counter-grabs. These both have a nice big window for you to push the right button.

Also, notice the different levels of the soldiers. With the sword, you can take out grunts with one hit, if you hold x down and swing at a weak opponent.

Also, feel free to use throwing knives if you can spot your opponents from a distance.

OSnailsO
11-28-2009, 07:42 PM
Part 7 was easy... Maybe you should look back at training missions because the countering is ALWAYS easy on 1... Also it's not 6 it's 7

john63
11-28-2009, 07:53 PM
7 was final boss. I think he's on Robert.