PDA

View Full Version : Pe-2 or not Pe-2?

ojcar1971
04-29-2006, 10:33 AM
It's a pity, but Ubi (and only Ubi, nor 1C, Oleg, etc) has decided to make things difficult for us. The downloading thing is a fiasco. It remembers me that Starforce thing, and there are various campaing bugs. What are paying for???
I purchased all games and add ons since the original IL-2. It's THE BEST simulation and I'd love to have all the add ons. I wouldn't mind to pay more for them, but I don't want problems. If I had a WELL TESTED product and I COULD to elect my way of purchase it (in my opinion a nice CD or DVD on a store), I'll be happy, but what a pity....I think I'll continue without any new add on. My money is VERY HARD to earn

shotdownski
04-29-2006, 11:21 AM
You're being wise. I paid for the thing last night and still can't get it to work...I wish I had kept my money until Ubi fixes this piece of sh't. If their customer support can't help me then I want my money back.

heywooood
04-29-2006, 11:43 AM
it works just fine here...and I am glad to have the chance to help finance future works by Oleg et al...not to mention my gratitude for all the previous free patches and addons.

bhunter2112
04-29-2006, 11:54 AM
I will wait until they hopefully put all three add-on's on a DVD. What a mess !

slo_1_2_3
04-29-2006, 12:04 PM
Pe-2 or not Pe-2......hmm............ Not Pe-2 because I can't get it and you'll be one more person left for me to fly with.