PDA

View Full Version : Pakenham Hobbies Show This Weekend 19th-20th

bengal
05-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just thought you may be interested.

This weekend there is a Hobbies exhibition in Pakenham Victoria---yes----Australia. To be held at the Pakenham Sports and Community Centre this weekend from 10 - 5, Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 May, 2007.

Full adress,

Cardinia Cultural Centre, Lakeside Boulevard, Pakenham

The reason I bring this up.

I will be helping on the "My Hobbies" stand and although covering a number of hobbies, I will be showing 2 PC Games. Il2 1946 and Trainz 2006.

The idea is too promote an alternative too the "Full Gore" games that seem too have proliferated in recent times.

This is a non-commercial stand, but the stall holder will show his work in connection with minor hobby engineering. Steam engines and the like.

If you are in the area, and would like too just say hello, it would be terrific to see you.

Besides, you may get a laugh at the interesting ways I find too land a Spitfire or Me109.

I'll be promoting the aspect of the game, that one can enjoy this game very much with the simplest of controls and you don't "Have too spend a fortune" on pedals.....etc. (but more advanced is available). Just Joystick and keyboard.

Hope I can meet some of you.

Bengal http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

bengal
05-17-2007, 10:45 PM
Hi Everyone,

Just thought you may be interested.

This weekend there is a Hobbies exhibition in Pakenham Victoria---yes----Australia. To be held at the Pakenham Sports and Community Centre this weekend from 10 - 5, Saturday 19 and Sunday 20 May, 2007.

Full adress,

Cardinia Cultural Centre, Lakeside Boulevard, Pakenham

The reason I bring this up.

I will be helping on the "My Hobbies" stand and although covering a number of hobbies, I will be showing 2 PC Games. Il2 1946 and Trainz 2006.

The idea is too promote an alternative too the "Full Gore" games that seem too have proliferated in recent times.

This is a non-commercial stand, but the stall holder will show his work in connection with minor hobby engineering. Steam engines and the like.

If you are in the area, and would like too just say hello, it would be terrific to see you.

Besides, you may get a laugh at the interesting ways I find too land a Spitfire or Me109.

I'll be promoting the aspect of the game, that one can enjoy this game very much with the simplest of controls and you don't "Have too spend a fortune" on pedals.....etc. (but more advanced is available). Just Joystick and keyboard.

Hope I can meet some of you.

Bengal http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif