PDA

View Full Version : I think i'm going crazy! :S

Casper16
11-15-2009, 02:28 PM
Hi, it's my first post, but i have been surfing this forum for a while.

I just want to have my ps3 impecable to play assassin's creed 2, with every single file in it's right place and all the optimal options... I'm cheking this all the time, but even so, i cant stop thinking about it... please tell me i'm not the only one with this psycotic behavior http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

bladencrowd
11-15-2009, 03:07 PM
Wow. It's just a video game, not the second coming of Christ, the end of the world, or whatever else pleases you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif .

Cpt.Gumz
11-15-2009, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by bladencrowd:
Wow. It's just a video game, not the second coming of Christ, the end of the world, or whatever else pleases you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif .

It isn't ???

tdi10
11-15-2009, 03:35 PM
Calm down (bladencrowd) he was probably just joking hopefully, I have MW2 to pass the time to ac2 but i'll probably like MW2 better anyway.

craxe
11-15-2009, 03:37 PM
Don't worry, I'm doing this too, and have for a month. I even have an ipod playlist put in a specific order to play for after I beat the game and go around free-running

com199
11-15-2009, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by craxe:
Don't worry, I'm doing this too, and have for a month. I even have an ipod playlist put in a specific order to play for after I beat the game and go around free-running
O thank god me too

P.S. I lied about leaving http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

TyronLeRoy
11-15-2009, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by bladencrowd:
the end of the world

It just might be.
We don't know.

That's why we want to play the game so bad!

salted onions
11-15-2009, 05:40 PM
My anticipation for this game has increased 1000x fold over the weekend from the release of all these new videos. I am going crazy from all this aswell. Soon the remedy to this craziness will be here in 2 days!

TyronLeRoy
11-15-2009, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by childprodigy:
My anticipation for this game has increased 1000x fold over the weekend from the release of all these new videos. I am going crazy from all this aswell. Soon the remedy to this craziness will be here in 2 days!

I just want to point out that Americans, Canadians, Brits, Scots and all other english-speaking bags of flesh and bones will receive the game probably three days earlier than the rest of the European world does.

Har har.
How I loathe ye.

Have fun playing though.

tdi10
11-15-2009, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:

I just want to point out that Americans, Canadians, Brits, Scots and all other english-speaking bags of flesh and bones will receive the game probably three days earlier than the rest of the European world does.

Har har.
How I loathe ye.

Have fun playing though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well the Canadians are the ones who developed the game, america is the neighboring country, and England is the probably will give them the most sales than any country in Europe, the only thing i am suprised with is that France isn't getting it early (Ubisoft originated there).

ThePheonix1030
11-15-2009, 07:49 PM
I think i'm going crazy! :S
OMG me too. I think I saw a unicorn on my way home from dinner jsut now. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif:

TyronLeRoy
11-15-2009, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by tdi10:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by childprodigy:

Har har.
How I loathe ye.

Well the Canadians are the ones who developed the game, america is the neighboring country, and England is the probably will give them the most sales than any country in Europe, the only thing i am suprised with is that France isn't getting it early (Ubisoft originated there). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True.
C'est miserable!
Off with Z head.

But over here in the Netherlands live I, Grand Master of the Order of Assassin Fanatics. Does that not count, ye of explanations? I ask you. I find the developers of this game to be compromising my brotherhood and I shallth have noneth of that. We shall lay a crusade upon Ubisoft Montreal.

tdi10
11-15-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tdi10:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TyronLeRoy:

But you guys (Europeans) will get the white and black edition, but us north Americans have to settle for the master's edition which i don't think is worth $80 that's why i am getting the normal edition.

Har har.
How I loathe ye.

Well the Canadians are the ones who developed the game, america is the neighboring country, and England is the probably will give them the most sales than any country in Europe, the only thing i am suprised with is that France isn't getting it early (Ubisoft originated there). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True.
C'est miserable!
Off with Z head.

But over here in the Netherlands live I, Grand Master of the Order of Assassin Fanatics. Does that not count, ye of explanations? I ask you. I find the developers of this game to be compromising my brotherhood and I shallth have noneth of that. We shall lay a crusade upon Ubisoft Montreal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tdi10
11-15-2009, 07:59 PM
okay wow, since the quote thing was so large my response got cutoff, but you guys get better editons of the game, north America get's the master edition but i don't think it is worth $80, so i guess it just cancels each other out.