PDA

View Full Version : trade edition bonuses

originalacfanb
11-15-2011, 01:04 PM
literately just opened my ac case and putthe disc in to install.

i bought the special edition containing the turkish assassin armor and two multiplayer characters (the crusader and ottoman doctor) i dont play multi player (never did on acb) and im super duper hyped just to see ezios badass new robes anyways. point is; i would like to trade my additional game content for something else. preferably ezio in altairs robes but beggers cant be choosers.

anyone interested either post here or message me at please.

thanks all,
ps mods.if i have broken any rules at all please dont hesitate to take appropriate measures.

hope for quick replies (cant wait to see THE REVELATION) hopefully will complete storyline before zzzzzz.

once again, THANKS http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not post personal information for safety reasons. They can message you if you would like.</span>

originalacfanb
11-15-2011, 01:09 PM
i do not know how to reply as i only just joined these forums (have roamed in the shadows since ac 2 though hehe)

quick note: ill throw in my uplay pass too as i do not think ill ever even click the multiplayer mode. i dont know if every edition gets one or not..but well what more can i say. also is there anywhere i can buy a vlads mission code from? ebay aint got any

Blind2Society
11-15-2011, 01:12 PM
That's how I was before the first time I played an online multiplayer. I was instantly hooked once I did. I reccomend you at least try it, if you're on ps3, it's free. Not to mention it adds a crap load of replay value and you're not always looking for a new game to play.

originalacfanb
11-15-2011, 01:22 PM
i tryed acb's, i was up against pros (it felt like)

and i seem to keep reading ppl complaining about how diff te acr multi is.

multi players a no-no for me.

NRMansfield
11-15-2011, 04:07 PM
I have an extra DLC for the signature edition. This is an all in one code containing the extra mission, weapon upgrades and the ottoman gesture.

BlackRose1809
11-15-2011, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by originalacfanb:
i tryed acb's, i was up against pros (it felt like)

and i seem to keep reading ppl complaining about how diff te acr multi is.

multi players a no-no for me.

People complain and whine about their opinions but that's it. At the end it's just their opinions. What you think, matters more. I would try it. Maybe you'll grow to like it. It's a bit the same as Brotherhood, but there are some differences.

NRMansfield
11-15-2011, 05:04 PM
Ummm, ok I just read through the Forum rules and it doesn't say anything about trading or offering DLC codes. So if this is not allowed, anyone let me know, or let me know of another forum I can trade on, I can't seem to find one, which is weird.

I just picked up a signature edition and I have 2 codes for the bonus items it comes with. If anyone wants to trade, let me know.

Black_Widow9
11-16-2011, 12:14 AM
They may be region locked so always take caution when wanting to trade.

NRMansfield
11-16-2011, 01:23 PM
That's actually a good point. Anyone know if these are region locked.

BetItAllOnBlack
11-17-2011, 11:42 AM
I am willing to buy your turkish armour dlc, uf it's the european version?

originalacfanb
11-17-2011, 12:04 PM
I have no quarrels with selling my dlc, it also includes 2 mp characters. Anyone know where I can buy a vlad sword code from though? I also would like to purchase or trade a code for capacity upgrades.

I live in the UK http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif so I guess its european. Cheerio