PDA

View Full Version : Pacific Fighters Stand ALone Server v3.03

satcomNL
01-08-2005, 01:27 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif hi there!

i have Pacific Fighters, buy its a PAIN to find PF standalone servers!!!

so, i set up a 24/7 one!

enjoy this server, any requests or maps/changes let me know!

here is the IP: 213.84.103.184
give feedback on this server thru : www.multiplayer-central.com (http://www.multiplayer-central.com)

cya in the skies!

Sakai9745
01-08-2005, 01:37 PM
This is great. From all who are PF-standalone, our thanks.

Troll2k
01-08-2005, 04:42 PM
If you are running it 24/7 why not launch from Hyperlobby?I have seen a few come in looking for a pf standalone server besides Ubi.

satcomNL
01-10-2005, 12:08 PM
ok, last sundat server down due to powerfailure... today, monday i have been fixing all power in that building.

i've put the UPS and 2 servers, including the router & dsl-modem on 1 special group on the electricity network.
so risk of power failures are minimized this way.

the server is Back online now, and it will stay that way!

i hope more people will spread the word on other forums about this server. any help advertising this server is most appreciated!

(oh! does anybody has a statusscript or a Remote admin script [PHP] for Pacific Fighters ? plz reply!)

Yimmy
01-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Kewl, I wasn't going to try MP until I got IL2 FB; but you can expect me to show up.

I will be the one spinning, crashing on take offs and the likes.

Edit: I just had a quick crack at joining to have a look around, but repeatedly got a time out. I am new to PF MP mind, so dont know if thats a common problem. Server down? New IP?

VOL_Mountain
01-10-2005, 04:35 PM
This is a good point:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> If you are running it 24/7 why not launch from Hyperlobby?I have seen a few come in looking for a pf standalone server besides Ubi. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Continue to publish your ip as in the past but also launch from HyperLobby so pilots may join either way (FYI: you will get more pilots this way!).

I run the merged version but Good Luck to you Sir!

Keitsi
01-13-2005, 05:10 AM
Thats it very great but i cannot play it. I got v3.03 but i can't play it. reason: Timeout. I've tried couple times but i cant. Can somebody help me. Join in 69.9.37.146:21005.

Osirisx9
01-13-2005, 08:43 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keitsi:
Thats it very great but i cannot play it. I got v3.03 but i can't play it. reason: Timeout. I've tried couple times but i cant. Can somebody help me. Join in 69.9.37.146:21005. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We need more info about your rig. The server is running fine. Like are you behind a router or something.

RAF238thOsiris

Keitsi
01-14-2005, 04:58 AM
What is rig? Or router?

FoolTrottel
01-14-2005, 12:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Keitsi:
What is rig? Or router? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Rig' is your computer.
'Router' refers to the way you connect to the Internet. You might be using it, you might not be.....

How do you connect to the Internet?
- Dialin via Modem?
- Cable?
- DSL?

If Cable or DSL, you might be using a router.
But, on the other hand, if you do not know what a router is, I guess you're not using one.;-)

Do you use a Firewall?
You might be without knowing, if using Windows XP SP2.

Maybe it's best to start a new post for your problem....
Or, first check recent posts, more ppl have had this problem.
Good Luck!

Keitsi
01-15-2005, 02:03 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FoolTrottel:
What is rig? Or router? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Rig' is your computer.
'Router' refers to the way you connect to the Internet. You might be using it, you might not be.....

How do you connect to the Internet?
- Dialin via Modem?
- Cable?
- DSL?

If Cable or DSL, you might be using a router.
But, on the other hand, if you do not know what a router is, I guess you're not using one.;-)

Do you use a Firewall?
You might be without knowing, if using Windows XP SP2.

Maybe it's best to start a new post for your problem....
Or, first check recent posts, more ppl have had this problem.
Good Luck! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, I'm using 1mt DSL and I use 3 Firewall ( Windows Firewall, F-secure and DSL box). I got Windows XP SP2.
If you need other info in my computer, here you are:
-64 3200+ AMD Athlon
-F-Secure 2005
-1024 mt RAM (2x 512 mt DDR400 comb)
-160 gt hard disk
-10/100/1000 net card
-Telewell TW-EA500
-Radon 9600xt
-Windows Professional

I hope you figure out something.