PDA

View Full Version : "Ready" button tempoary solution

Carlos1123
03-19-2005, 10:24 PM
There has been a solution for the ready button that seems to work well for most, if not all systems.

Whenever you are starting to connect to a server and the "Connecting..." box pops up, press: Alt+Tab --the game will minimize, all you have to do it press the keys again or click on the minimized game to maximize it again. The rate of what the minimizing and maximizing is done depends of what works for you, you have to give it a few tries. However, every system is diffrent and this may or may not work for you.

I hope that someone in charge of the Starforce protection notices our efforts in trying to improve tha game and do the same for us by fixing the problem with making our games run.

Carlos1123
03-19-2005, 10:24 PM
There has been a solution for the ready button that seems to work well for most, if not all systems.

Whenever you are starting to connect to a server and the "Connecting..." box pops up, press: Alt+Tab --the game will minimize, all you have to do it press the keys again or click on the minimized game to maximize it again. The rate of what the minimizing and maximizing is done depends of what works for you, you have to give it a few tries. However, every system is diffrent and this may or may not work for you.

I hope that someone in charge of the Starforce protection notices our efforts in trying to improve tha game and do the same for us by fixing the problem with making our games run.

ncsavoj
03-20-2005, 01:24 AM
This only works for me if i have no programs running in the backround...like AIM or a IE window.