PDA

View Full Version : Problem with ACB

sintywoose
03-30-2011, 05:54 AM
I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5741G who look like this:Processor Intel Core i5 430M, NVIDIA Geforce GT 320M(with the last driver installed),4GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit and Assassins Creed Brotherhod is running very slow, with the low graphics or high graphic is the same , still running very slow.I had this problem at AC2 too.What should I do?Is not good enough my laptop or?
sry for my english.

KingDaniel0
03-30-2011, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by sintywoose:
I have a laptop Acer Aspire 5741G who look like this:Processor Intel Core i5 430M, NVIDIA Geforce GT 320M(with the last driver installed),4GB RAM, Windows 7 64-bit and Assassins Creed Brotherhod is running very slow, with the low graphics or high graphic is the same , still running very slow.I had this problem at AC2 too.What should I do?Is not good enough my laptop or?
sry for my english.

Actually, playing High-end games on a Laptop is Not recommended....You should always have a proper Gaming rig, fitted with any dedicated Video card on it, so that you don't face any kind of Lag or stutter.

Though this doesn't apply to every other PC Game out there. Nope, Laptops can be used for gaming, but if you play Graphic Intensive games, then you may not get the full performance out of it. And some games like AC1/AC2, do Not support the MOBILE/Laptop version of Video Cards. But I don't know whether this applies to Brotherhood as well....

Try to upgrade to a PC, if possible. Btw, have you tried playing the game under 'Windows XP SP2 Compatibility Mode' ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------