PDA

View Full Version : Il2 Complete Edition?

HitchHikerHSDWG
08-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Just a simple question of if the Il2 Complete Edition includes Il2 itself. I know that sounds like a silly question but the info on it on Newegg only lists it as including Forgotten Battles, Aces Exp. and Pacific Fighters. Thanks in advance for the help!

HitchHikerHSDWG
08-07-2006, 07:42 PM
Just a simple question of if the Il2 Complete Edition includes Il2 itself. I know that sounds like a silly question but the info on it on Newegg only lists it as including Forgotten Battles, Aces Exp. and Pacific Fighters. Thanks in advance for the help!

Bearcat99
08-07-2006, 08:07 PM
No it does not.. but that is what you want. IL2 is the original sim.. it is an older sim and most people are flying FB4.xxm meaning FB(FB1.0)+AEP(FB2.0)+PF(FB3.0) fully patched to at least version 4.04m where the m stands for merged. YOu dont want IL2.... except as a novelty.... or as a collector.

HitchHikerHSDWG
08-07-2006, 08:42 PM
Thanks a bunch Bearcat I have Pacific Fighters but buying this set gives me the the whole deal but I guess FB and AEP are standalone then. I just didnt want to purchase the wrong edition because they're are a few out there. Thanks again!