PDA

View Full Version : How do you get all the capes?

Rakudaton
11-28-2010, 02:29 AM
I don't have any but the basic one. I heard something about Project Legacy being involved - do I have to play it to get everything, and how long does it take to get to that point? Also, what does each cape do and can you dye them?

NinjaHawaiian
11-28-2010, 05:02 AM
Yes you have to play PL and get all of the Mnemomics whatever they're called, then you have to buy every single store and monument on the map, which takes hundreds of thousands of Florins and literally a few hours if you're short any at all.

Rakudaton
11-28-2010, 07:32 AM
Ohhh... thanks, don't know if I'll bother then. Do you know what the capes actually do, or are they just cosmetic?

P.S. With regards to your signature, his name is Namikaze not Uzumaki... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/53.gif

DarthViscer
11-28-2010, 07:40 AM
100% Rome Metagame: Auditore Cape (Incognito Status)
All Flags: Borgia Cape (Incognito Status)

k0br4
11-28-2010, 04:06 PM
Medici cape too? Dunno what it does.

Dougout78
11-28-2010, 10:42 PM
Medici and Venitian Capes - Cosmetic Only - Play PL and collect the Auditore Trail mnemonics in the Italian Wars set or in the Contract missions. Not hard to get at all.

Other content is cash rewards for buying monuments in both ACB and PL.

Complete specific contracts in both games for XP bonuses towards your assassins.

75 XP points every 4 hours to distribute how you see fit to your ACB assassins.

You have to tie your uplay account to facebook to collect rewards in ACB.

Possibly more interconnect content available as well, I haven't finished the Rome set yet. And there may be more in the future hopefully.