PDA

View Full Version : P-38 RMI bug?

|CoB|_Spectre
12-04-2004, 07:59 AM
I'm running v3.01m and have opted to wait for final release of next patch for sqdrn online compatibility, so I don't know if this problem has been addressed in the beta patch. I rely on the radio magnetic indicator, in those aircraft so equipped, for waypoint navigation. The P-38, both J and L models, exhibit a bug whereas the course indicator does not point toward the waypoint. The heading needle agrees with the speedbar heading. I did QMB checks to see if the problem exists in other aircraft, but it appears to be peculiar to the Lightnings. Apologies if this has been brought up before, but the forum search engine leaves something to be desired.

mortoma
12-04-2004, 11:01 AM
This type of bug should be reported to the email address that Oleg requested bugs be sent to, not here. I'd send a track and explaination to PF@1c.ru if I were you.

|CoB|_Spectre
12-05-2004, 08:37 AM
mortoma wrote:
"This type of bug should be reported to the email address that Oleg requested bugs be sent to, not here."

The question mark in the "P-38 RMI bug?" was put there for the purpose of querying others to see if I was experiencing an anomoly or it was common to everyone since the 3.01m patch. Your's was the only response, and while I appreciate it, you did not answer the question. As for this not being the place to bring it up, I believe it is precisely the place. This is not an opinion on FMs or DMs, it is a question that others can readily answer if they pay attention to the P-38 RMI. I am fully familiar with the bug reporting procedure once it is determined that it is a bug.

|CoB|_Spectre
12-06-2004, 02:12 PM
Got this reply from Oleg regarding the P-38 RMI bug:

"Yes we found why and in the next patch will be corrected."

I had hoped for feedback from other players to corroborate the existence of the RMI bug, but nobody responded. So, I filed the bug report anyway and was pleased to hear that it was a valid bug and would be addressed in the next patch. Once again I ask you, name any other game developer that would take the time to respond to your query. Happy holidays to the 1C:Maddox team and thanks.

DRB_Hookech0
12-06-2004, 03:03 PM
I didnt see this post but I posted one similar to it a week or so ago....along with other guys who were seeing the same thing....Looks like Oleg and crew have a bead on so all is good.

Have a good flight..........