PDA

View Full Version : Hey, Ubi, Congrats, now we need.....................

Misfit7Sniper
03-18-2005, 04:08 PM
IL2/FB/AEP/PF represent a fantastic leap in the Sim world. As a member of a proud online group of flyers who enjoy your creation weekly, my congratulations on your accomplishment, I look forward to DL's such as the Mosquito, Ki-100, and flyable G4M. However, if it has not been asked before, let my voice be the first. I hope that the creative minds at UbiSoft are even now working on the Pacific Fighters Ace Expansion Pack. This expansion should include terrain maps of the Alutian and Marshall Islands, as well as the China, S. Asia, India areas, and make the cockpits available in the nonflyable aircraft in both IL2/FB and PF. Through in the C-47's and such things as added "Flying Tiger" skins, or the actual nose art of the "Doolittle Raiders", if not actual missions for such occurances, and then.....you can break for lunch.
Standing by with checkbook ready,
I remain,
Misfit7Sniper
Misfit Supply Officer
Misfits Air Team.

Misfit7Sniper
03-18-2005, 04:08 PM
IL2/FB/AEP/PF represent a fantastic leap in the Sim world. As a member of a proud online group of flyers who enjoy your creation weekly, my congratulations on your accomplishment, I look forward to DL's such as the Mosquito, Ki-100, and flyable G4M. However, if it has not been asked before, let my voice be the first. I hope that the creative minds at UbiSoft are even now working on the Pacific Fighters Ace Expansion Pack. This expansion should include terrain maps of the Alutian and Marshall Islands, as well as the China, S. Asia, India areas, and make the cockpits available in the nonflyable aircraft in both IL2/FB and PF. Through in the C-47's and such things as added "Flying Tiger" skins, or the actual nose art of the "Doolittle Raiders", if not actual missions for such occurances, and then.....you can break for lunch.
Standing by with checkbook ready,
I remain,
Misfit7Sniper
Misfit Supply Officer
Misfits Air Team.

Nubarus
03-18-2005, 04:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Misfit7Sniper:
I hope that the creative minds at UbiSoft are even now working on the Pacific Fighters Ace Expansion Pack. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean the creative minds at 1C Maddox.

They made the IL2 series, not UbiSoft.

Obi_Kwiet
03-18-2005, 05:27 PM
No, Ubisoft's job was to put tonnes of pressure on Oleg to make sure the game was rushed and that we'd have to wait 5 months to get a patch that would finish it.

BSR_Dude
03-18-2005, 10:11 PM
Let's not forget that is UBI's modus operandi.