PDA

View Full Version : family guy episode-assassins creed

AntiChrist7
07-04-2011, 01:16 AM
maybe some people watch it. If you do have you seen the episode "the big bang theory"? i watched it last night and i saw a lot of ACII in it. now macfarlane isnt very original, the episode before had a 5 year old joke stolen from south park (jared has aides)

What was in the episode? time travel, ancestors (ok reasonable enough), the italian renaissance, leonardo da vinci, and then, a scene where they fly the flying machine over venice, st marc's square and everything.

just wanted to know if its just me

Artemis88
07-04-2011, 04:23 AM
I couldn't stop laughing! The moment they entered Da Vinci's workshop I saw the skeletons, it just clicked. Hilariously enough, I said "all we need now are assassin's and it's complete" - lo and behold immediately after I had said that, Bertram comes along to kill Da Vinci X-D

thornebrook
07-04-2011, 05:26 AM
I actually thought it was more of a Doctor Who reference rather than Assassin's Creed, but it could have been either one. Hilarious ep.

AntiChrist7
07-04-2011, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by Artemis88:
I couldn't stop laughing! The moment they entered Da Vinci's workshop I saw the skeletons, it just clicked. Hilariously enough, I said "all we need now are assassin's and it's complete" - lo and behold immediately after I had said that, Bertram comes along to kill Da Vinci X-D

yeah thats another thing: he litterally says: "im your assassin". wile "im here to kill/finish you" is the same

also the crossbow. why not a gun? stewie has a his futuristic device with him (that platform), so why no gun?

notafanboy
07-04-2011, 07:29 AM
here is a link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3UK-A5QX_A)

roostersrule2
07-05-2011, 12:57 AM
seeing how family guy rip off everything i was actually waiting for ezio to come out and kill Bertram