PDA

View Full Version : wtf were you thinking when you made this game?

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 12:03 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT Content Removed</span>

Caligula__
11-17-2010, 12:10 AM
Some people hate the game, some people love it.

Edit - About Multiplayer, you have to find a balance, I was in the beta and I just ran until I found my target then slowed down and hoped my pursuer wasn't nearby. It is sometimes annoying but very funny and challenging if you just get killed out of nowhere.

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 12:15 AM
also I got over a thousand friends on my osn and i talk to all of them..and i sent them all a message to not buy your game.. or any future game you release unless you step your game up.
now if i got 1000 friends on psn and there all top rank gamers..and they have each 500 to 1000 friend and they tell there friends not to buy it, well you get the picture.. and you hyped this game up to be the bomb, online you made it seem like it was going to be this huge wide open world and what..8 people.. really really.. come on.. id patch this game so it played like the campaign, wide open world with a huge player base all online at the same time. that would rock..

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Vx_McTavish_xV:
Some people hate the game, some people love it.

Edit - About Multiplayer, you have to find a balance, I was in the beta and I just ran until I found my target then slowed down and hoped my pursuer wasn't nearby. It is sometimes annoying but very funny and challenging if you just get killed out of nowhere.
hate it or love it? on the first day out? thats a comment that you should be saying 6 months to a year from now.. do you work for ubi soft? any ubi soft employiy directly involved with this game..email me D_FIXIT_MAN@ hotmail.com

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 12:20 AM
also its not fun being given a kill when you should work for it..and if i get killed when my attacker has his back to me and i hit O to stun and they turn around in the middle of my slow mo punch and kill me when i had the jump on them..that aggravating as <span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT</span>.
the talked about this at E3, if the game was ready to come out or not.. and i say it wasnt ready.

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 12:22 AM
and to clarify i can glitch out side the map ever match and stay stuck.. it says i suicided and i just stay floating below the map.. and yes i can repeat it..by any hay bale when im trying to stun an a attacker.

Caligula__
11-17-2010, 12:25 AM
ever thought about editing your posts instead of posting heaps of times?

Carmello1
11-17-2010, 12:32 AM
no never thought of it as i thought this was ubi softs site.. and im annoyed.. maybe tomorrow ill edit them but for now..im going to leave it.
ill edit them later..for you im just disaponted.

Barix9
11-17-2010, 12:38 AM
If you want hard core multiplayer go buy Black ops. Assassins Creed games are Majorly single player. Multiplayer is basically just a neat little sticker they get to add to their collection.

Also, In the future. It's easier to take people seriously if they either A) Dont throw a tantrum and use profanity because they think it looks cool. or B) Use Profanity, but are man enough to not halfass sensor it.

EmoKitten4
11-17-2010, 12:39 AM
yar haters gonna hate ragers gonna rage

F4H bandicoot
11-17-2010, 12:39 AM
Originally posted by Carmello1:
no never thought of it as i thought this was ubi softs site.. and im annoyed.. maybe tomorrow ill edit them but for now..im going to leave it.

Go play COD, Go be L337 on it m8, cuz ur awesomezzzz and everythingzz on COD arnt you?? Just because theres a few things you dont like about a game, you don't have to throw a tantrum like a 3 year old. Yup COD can be boring as well mate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

muzzyb
11-17-2010, 12:56 AM
Yeah, because they are really gonna hire a guy who can't even write in English.

Rainie
11-17-2010, 01:02 AM
Doesn't sound like he knows how to play the mp properly http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/59.gif and yea I don't think any dev team would want him as a tester, not only for the obvious inattention to spelling but they don't want immature people who throw tantrums

xsatanicjokerx
11-17-2010, 01:19 AM
the game play complaints are part of the game if you dont like it you bought the wrong game

kleaneasy
11-17-2010, 01:28 AM
Originally posted by Carmello1:
<span class="ev_code_RED">EDIT Content Removed</span>

While we're keen to hear all opinions on the game members must post within the forum rules, foul language is not permitted, given the repeat nature of the swearing in your post it was all removed.

Also note duplicate posting is not permitted, both spaming (duplicate posting) and swearing on the board can lead to a suspension

Please feel free to repost your thoughts in a new thread without the swearing.