PDA

View Full Version : Flag under the map?!

TheMusingMoose
06-27-2011, 04:30 PM
I was playing AC:B and just happened to fall through the ground. Needless to say, I was surprised to find myself swimming. I was even more surprised when I went over to the northern bridge of the Tiber Island. Underneath the bridge, hidden under the map, there is a secret flag! I wonder what would happen if you got it...

Deathgrim666
06-27-2011, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:
I was playing AC:B and just happened to fall through the ground. Needless to say, I was surprised to find myself swimming. I was even more surprised when I went over to the northern bridge of the Tiber Island. Underneath the bridge, hidden under the map, there is a secret flag! I wonder what would happen if you got it...

I smell bs....

sassinscreed
06-28-2011, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by JonnyQuickShot:

so you found secret flag under map, but you decided not to take it, so instead of taking it you came here to ask what happens if you get it?

Joe_Hurricane_G
06-28-2011, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:

so you found secret flag under map, but you decided not to take it, so instead of taking it you came here to ask what happens if you get it?

Where's the 'Like' button when you need it ...

Inorganic9_2
06-28-2011, 08:27 AM
Seems legit...

ThaWhistle
06-28-2011, 08:40 AM
pics.

TheMusingMoose
06-28-2011, 08:51 PM
I suppose it was stupid to suggest you can actually get the flag. It's too far under the "water". If I manage to fall through the floor again, I will get pics. In the mean time, I was hoping someone on PC could turn on no-clip or something, and go look for it.