PDA

View Full Version : Hitman: Blood Money

BliNd-
10-08-2008, 07:04 PM
The other day I bought Hitman: BM pre-owned at Gamestop for 20$ Not bad, eh? Good buy in my opinion.

Anyhoo, after I beat the first mission I got caught up in reading every article in the newspaper clip. I noticed one said something about two death row inmates escaping from an armoured prison transport, one man was a known mercenary rumored to be a member of "The 7;" another was a heavily drugged psychopath. It's obviously Kane & Lynch.

Does everyone already know about this? Either way, I thought it was pretty awsome.

Jason-Bourne223
10-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Yeah, I saw that, I thought it was awesome. More games should do that. (Like have references in the Splinter Cell games to the Ghosts, or Rainbow Six team)

LaurenIsSoMosh
10-08-2008, 08:07 PM
Well GRAW2 had a reference to Third Echelon... Last mission, Echelon provided intel on the situation.

Aj6627
10-08-2008, 08:45 PM
SCPT had a PoP magazine/guide in the train mission, I believe.

Then there's Vegas 1/2 where Ubi put SC, PoP, and several other game themed machines in the game as static mesh displays.

soron
10-08-2008, 09:46 PM
I liked how in SCCT when the dialog in single player was tied in to the multi-player campaign.

tmgbhot
10-09-2008, 05:18 AM
Originally posted by BliNd-:
The other day I bought Hitman: BM pre-owned at Gamestop for 20$ Not bad, eh? Good buy in my opinion.

Anyhoo, after I beat the first mission I got caught up in reading every article in the newspaper clip. I noticed one said something about two death row inmates escaping from an armoured prison transport, one man was a known mercenary rumored to be a member of "The 7;" another was a heavily drugged psychopath. It's obviously Kane & Lynch.

Does everyone already know about this? Either way, I thought it was pretty awsome.

not really a good buy since you can but it brand new for less at some places unless you plan on taking it back

ROLNIK
10-09-2008, 01:01 PM
I liked how in SCCT when the dialog in single player was tied in to the multi-player campaign.
don't you mean PT?

Jason-Bourne223
10-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Pandora Tomorrow didn't have a co-op campaign.

Aj6627
10-09-2008, 01:52 PM
Yes, but the SP levels had a tie-in to SvM.

In CT there were references in the SP campaign to coop stuff.

soron
10-09-2008, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by jasiek.rolnik:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I liked how in SCCT when the dialog in single player was tied in to the multi-player campaign.
don't you mean PT? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No I mean SCCT. Fisher talks to the guys in the coop campaign.