PDA

View Full Version : Post Your Favorite Blunder or Accident You Have Made In The Game HERE!

InuHanyou1701
11-28-2007, 02:11 AM
Alright so we all know the controls take a little getting used to. My 2 favorite "blunders" as I prefer to call them happened as followed. For reference, this is on the 360 version of the game. (There are no spoilers)

1. I was climbing a building trying to get to a lookout point and I was almost to the top when I accidentally nudged the control stick to the right (Yes I had the action trigger pressed in) and all of a sudden the character jumps off the building, goes "WHEEEEEEEEE!" and falls to the ground breaking his neck. I just kind of stood there like.... what just happened....? Needless to say though... it was hilarious. But the next one is better. MUCH better.

2. You all know those annoying beggars that come up to you for money. Well, before I knew that I could grab them and throw them (Yes I am an Enemy of The Poor. XP Finally got the blasted achievement) I would unsheathe my sword and wait until they flipped out and ran away before sheathing it again. Well. I was walking through the streets and a beggar walks up to me and starts annoying me. So I go to unsheath my sword. But. I didn't know that I had my fists selected. So I hit the B button.... And I punch a guard walking by. I was like ._. Uh.... ::Points to the beggar:: She did it. Needless to say... I killed the 20 guards that came after me... But I still can't tell that story without cracking up.

Amuse us with your tales! I'm sure I'm not the only one... at least I hope I'm not. Anyway. Yes I have finished the game. It was amazing!

Dawnfang
11-28-2007, 02:27 AM
This one time I saw a guard on a rooftop and since I didn't want to spoil my sword on him I decided to tackle him off (you know, running towards him and bumping him with your shoulder of the rooftop)...

... well, I guess you all know what happend: he stepped aside, I missed him and fell of the roof... death.

Imagine what the guard would have thought http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Anyway, haven't finished the game yet, but still LOVE it!!!

stix489
11-28-2007, 02:28 AM
Yeah I always have those "blunders" as you call them.

Once I decided to climb the Cathedral in Acre, took me quite a while to figure it out, but when I was on top of the cross I synchronized. What do you do after synchronizing on a viewpoint? You perform the Leap of Faith of course. So I held the buttons necessary and jumped...needless to say, I missed the haystack and my Altair performed some weird brake dancing moves (bad ragdoll anyone)! And now I've gotten into the habit of missing all the Leaps of Faith!

And once upon a time, Altair was walking down the bustling streets of Damascus, when suddenly, a poor begger lady walks up to him. Without thinking, Altair grabbed her and threw her to the side. He then continued his journey down the road, until this weird triangular shaped thing which seemed to be floating above Altair started beeping, while emitting a red light. Altair, surprised and shocked, turned around to investigate the situation, and to his surprise, saw the body of the begger woman, lying there, under the ruins of what used to be a humble merchant's stall. He also noticed the twenty three guards which were running full speed at him, with swords drawn. So he did what any skilled assassin would do, and ran, ran for his life!

Stillzero
11-28-2007, 03:20 AM
I actually managed to try and do a leap of faith on the higest point in Jeruselem and found out that the bail of hay was on the other side of the building... =/

wepeel
11-28-2007, 03:23 AM
Good ones. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

One I can think of is where I'd gotten the attention of a templar in Acre. I thought I'd play with him a bit and then send him to a humiliating death, so I ran around and made sure he followed me up a pretty tall building. Once he came up I engaged and meant to throw him off, but got reversed and ended up promptly falling to the ground myself after about three seconds of fighting.
I land hard with two health bars left next to a group of alerted guards who finish me off. Must really have looked like a skilled assassin there. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Lizard000
11-28-2007, 05:18 AM
I threw a guard off a roof... he landed in a bail of hay! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

LiquidKal
11-28-2007, 05:28 AM
Well once I threw a guard off a cliff, but I was standing right on the edge when I did it. As you may know, Altair takes a few steps in the direction he is throwing the person, so Altair and the Guard both went over together... splat!

Another time I jumped off a viewpoint blind and died. I had become so accustomed to having a bail of hay right underneath that I started jumping off without looking. It worked fine until I came across what I think is the only viewpoint that doesn't have any hay underneath (I think its in Acre)

Lizard000
11-28-2007, 05:44 AM
I think you mean the giant cathedral... it does have a bail of hay on the right side of the building ^^

LiquidKal
11-28-2007, 05:48 AM
No, I don't mean the cathedral.
There is a viewpoint with no hay at all, I went back and looked after I died.
Its a smaller viewpoint where you have the little ledge that sticks out in one direction. Might be in Jerusalem, but I think its Acre.

Lizard000
11-28-2007, 06:10 AM
mkay... haven't seen that yet ^^

GuStick93
11-28-2007, 06:44 AM
haha i have a few "blenders" as well

1-I was on a rooftop,had about 5 guards chasing me,,my fav way to kill a guard is thorwing him off a roof,then watching his dead body on the floor.I kill all guards with my sword until theres one left,hes begging for mercy,i throw that one guy from the roof.
I look down,dont see a guard's body whatsoever,then i see a guard coming out of a bail of hay...

Damn that guard has some luck...
I started throwing knives at him,i threw about 6 knives and THEY ALL MISSED !
So i went screw this and ran along...

2- exactly like dawnfang's story http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

3-i was running in the streets of damascus,i see a group of ppl in my way,so i tackle them,by accident,2 of the ppl i tackled fell in a maerchant stand.
I had about 10 or so very pissed off guards after me...

nisforstupid
11-28-2007, 07:37 AM
I was doing an assassination mission for an informant and I caught up to the first target. Somehow I manged to miss him, killed a thug so I decided to high tail it out of sight for a few seconds to avoid getting caught. Turned around, ran right into a bloody templar.

I also found a few of the view points don't have a hay wagon/stack were you'd think they'd be. You go for a leap of faith and realize theres no eagle screeching and nice diving scene. Splat.

Good thing this game saves alot heheh

GuStick93
11-28-2007, 07:46 AM
oh that reminds me,i was doing a mission for an informant,i needed to kill 5 targets.
Right after killing the last one,i start running back to the informant.
im getting close until...
A FRICKIN TEMPLAR SEES ME

Pr0metheus 1962
11-28-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by LiquidKal:
There is a viewpoint with no hay at all, I went back and looked after I died...

I can confirm that. Can't remember where it is, but I do remember having to climb down.

the maxz
11-28-2007, 09:40 AM
I have done all the viewing points. And always jumped off with a leap of faith so maby you need to try again

InuHanyou1701
11-28-2007, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by GuStick93:
oh that reminds me,i was doing a mission for an informant,i needed to kill 5 targets.
Right after killing the last one,i start running back to the informant.
im getting close until...
A FRICKIN TEMPLAR SEES ME

OMG I have had that happen to me too. I thought I was going to rip my hair out. =P Funny though, looking back on it.

ScytheOfGrim
11-28-2007, 10:24 AM
To the view points thing...

The mosque in Jerusalem (Masjid AlAqsaa) has no bale of hay to leap into... could that be the one?

Zain0
11-28-2007, 10:47 AM
went on top of a high point in Damas (lol saying it like Al Mualim) and after synchronizing to it, I was gonna do the leap of faith but I head the analog stick to the right a little bit and altair jumped and fell to his dead on a roof >_<

NeoshinobiX
11-28-2007, 11:55 AM
Trying to get to Sibrand on his ship is where I made alot of weird jumps. Some stumps would be a foot over and I would hold jump to long jumping from one to another and would accidentally jump in the water...

Oh yeah. I've also been pushed into the water by those drunk ******s on the docks and boats, gg. lol ; ;

xELITEGUNNERx
11-28-2007, 12:06 PM
once i climbed a view point and try to perform th eleap of faith but there wasn't a piece of hay in sight
another 1 of my view point failures is that i was holding r1 and x to climb but once i got to the top i let go and for some reason he just jumped of the building for the last 4 seconds of altairs life i knew he alway want to b a terrorist

xELITEGUNNERx
11-28-2007, 12:17 PM
i completed the game and decided to go back to the 3rd block and do all the viewpoints but i didn't have my gd weapons or grab breaks or dodges and i got chased by hundreds of guards soon they killed me so i decided to go to the 6th block got all my weapons and got chased to a lake thing and just kept grabbing all the guards and chucked them into the lake

IHeartAC31565
11-28-2007, 12:50 PM
i have 2:

1:when i first got the game, i wanted to see if the guards were racist, so i pushed someone into a guard thta was like kinda dark skinned and the guard didnt do anything but then i ran into the guard and he started chasing me

2:when i first got the game i thought the right d-pad button was the switchblade so when i walked past the guard i tried to take out my switchblade but i hit the right d-pad button and took out my sword and all the guards started chasing me and i was like wtf?

bukowski113
11-28-2007, 01:01 PM
Oh so many...

I missed a jump off a roof and landed on top of a merchant's booth collapsing it and killing 2 civilians in the process.

I peppered the civilian that I was trying to save with throwing knives trying to cut down the number of harassing guards quickly from a distance.

During a particularly long gaming session a couple nights ago my brain was fried and I temporarily forgot the button layouts so I was chasing a mark through the streets trying to assassinate him and just kept grabbing him and throwing him him around... I was standing and yelling at my tv "just STAB him already" for several minutes before I realized that my thumbs had gotten confused... Not my cleanest assassination to be sure.

Robbinho1992
11-28-2007, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by bukowski113:

During a particularly long gaming session a couple nights ago my brain was fried and I temporarily forgot the button layouts so I was chasing a mark through the streets trying to assassinate him and just kept grabbing him and throwing him him around... I was standing and yelling at my tv "just STAB him already" for several minutes before I realized that my thumbs had gotten confused... Not my cleanest assassination to be sure.

Funny as....Well comedy.

Mine are just like evryone elses, jumping the wrong way, throwing someone by accident...Someone said about the Sibrand missiona dn the water....Same thing kept happneing to me.

Rocksolid88
11-28-2007, 01:20 PM
lol

i was running for my life to gather up a lot of guard to fight at once.

got about 30-40 behind me, and stood at the harbour/port. So i decided it was time to draw out the shortsword, say HI to them and face my fans.

(what is the difference between them NEwayz? except damage and coolness i cant find a difference or reason to use the bigger sword..)

NEways, so eventually I:

- turned around!
- thought 'ok this is gonna be a cool one'!
- drew my short sword!
- walked towards them!
- entered my lock-on!
- did a fast step towards the first guard!
- got pushed by a drunk into the water..

dead...

* whadda ya mean 'anti-climax'? *

xD

cursed the hell out of those drunken sailors :P!!!

NECESARY_EVIL
11-28-2007, 01:25 PM
Climbed to the top Of the Catherderal and missed the hay...

Finished saving a citizen and accidentally assassinated her in front of everyone... then I ran.

Went to assassinate William Demolferat (or however you spell it) and killed one of his soldiers instead.

rileyjams
11-28-2007, 03:33 PM
I was doing a pickpocket mission and I got anoyyed at a beggar next to the objective guy, so I grabbed her and threw her into a merchant stand. It collapsed and kill like 3 people, guards came and killed them, then more guards came and I killed them, and then once more, another set of guards came to inspect the dead ones and I just got even more angry and finally ran away and decided to forget the pickpocket mission

Dunno
12-01-2007, 08:39 PM
I picked up the pen /access code and thought I could stab Vidic with it. Boy was I wrong...

I tried to mount a horse Zorro style for 2 hours.

And let us not forget those moments where the simple, monk-disguised Altair is peacefully walking through a crowd, when some jar lady throws a jar at him and starts screaming "GUARDS GUARDS THAT MAN JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!!!!!"

QuailBones
12-01-2007, 10:59 PM
I was heading to Damascus on horseback, full speed galloping. I got close to one of the merchant stands outside and jumped off. Well my horse kept going and ran into the merchant stand, collapsing it and killing the guy inside. Then everyone paniced, and all the sudden I hear a merchant stand on the other side of the dirt path collapse with 3 dead bodies under it. I was left there standing in awe at how 4 people died, without even one unsheathed weapon.

Dunno
12-02-2007, 12:21 AM
Dialogue during a gaming session with a friend:
"Okay, now just do the leap of faith"

"But I don't know where the bail of Hay is."

"Trust me man, I have played this game a lot. This is why they call it a leap of FAITH"

"okay, I'll do it"

<splat>

"....."

xELITEGUNNERx
12-02-2007, 07:23 AM
i went bk 2 i think the 3rd block and was in that mad house and there was a man who looked the same as my target so i was holding x to blend because i was been watched and i stabbed him only to find out that it wasn't him

Rufus_Da_Doofus
12-02-2007, 08:59 AM
My Moment of infinite wisdom was 'maybe if I climb, they wont be able to follow me', and so I spend ages climbing up and when I reach the top meet about 15 guards who had just climbed up the ladder that was right next to me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif

hospitaller1
12-02-2007, 10:40 AM
I was climbing acre's cathedral and the templar in the ruined tower saw me so i thought i could lose him so i climbed up the steeple but he could too so we were on the top of the cross and we were just standing there all balanced.
then i pulled a fast one and pretended to jump of the wrong side but i held on. the templar jumps and falls to his death. awesome.

spazzoo1025
12-02-2007, 06:00 PM
i went to assassinate William (he's the guy with the funny haircut right?) and i was standing on the little roof over his desk, and i jumped but forgot to press "assassinate" so i ended up landing on his desk and him like jumping back in surprise. then i got about 30 guards on me....http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

BeastieBoy1987
12-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by LiquidKal:
There is a viewpoint with no hay at all, I went back and looked after I died.
Its a smaller viewpoint where you have the little ledge that sticks out in one direction. Might be in Jerusalem, but I think its Acre. I think i know which you are talking about, i sat on top of the building for five min. before i found it. It is in Acre and teh hay is hidden behin the market stand. It looks too far away to land in yet Altair made the jump anyways XD

oldman765
12-04-2007, 01:54 AM
ok no. 1
i was trying to kill william demonferrat and was looking down at him from above(also on a side note there were no gaurds gaurding him) so i try to do the 'air to assassinate' i leapt down went over him bounced of the wall then killed em wif me hidden blade i did.
2.i was at the docks and a guard was pursuing me so i jump onto on of those poll things and what does that guard do thats right he leap onto the same poll as me causing us[/B] both to fall into the water and die and yea these are some of a long line of blunders

scootiemajootie
12-04-2007, 10:15 AM
I was by the harbour and had guards chasing me so i try and jump onto a building to get away, as i do it a guard hits me and i fall into the water and die, as the screen is going white i see 3 guards follow me and have a nice picture of them drowning as it loads!

xELITEGUNNERx
12-04-2007, 01:47 PM
i was at the dock and being chased by guards and i run into a lunatic i got my blade out and jumped on him by the time i got up i was surrounded i pressed square to kill one of them but i still had my hidden blade out and he chucked me in the water

zeroblackstar
12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
On the path to Jarusalem theres 2 guards near the cliff, everytime i go by i always knock them off with my horse. They somehow saw me coming AND managed to take down my horse in about 2 seconds sending me to my willie coyote like death!

When trying to assassinate that guy at the execution I was running to take him out and as i hit the assassinate button a civilian somehow got in the way...oops..may have given my game plan away

EVERYONE has missed a leap of faith! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I forgot that there was a sprint button so i spent an hour getting chased by guards wondering how come they were all so damned fast

psocrates
12-04-2007, 05:37 PM
well my moment of comedy came just after i got throwing knives for the first time - altair nears his target(i forget who) realises the rooftops in the area are full of archers and that he only has the one knife left "aha!" he thinks as a ruffian walks past "free knives" and aproaches the walking knife store sliding his hidden blade into the poor fellows ribs Altair rapidly becomes a pincusion (and i spend a good 10 mins weeping with laughter at my idiocy)

Warrior-Within2
12-04-2007, 06:22 PM
Well once I was running along and all of a sudden a message pops up on my screen that says Templar Eliminated... I'm like what the hell, so I look around and see a dead Templar. Apparently he was trying to follow me and he fell off a building to his death.

AltairEagle1991
12-04-2007, 06:32 PM
i was fighting these guards and you know how they run off i like to chase em down and there was this one guard who ran right in front of a peasant and i ended up killing her with my hidden blade lol.

Cerus
12-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Well, I once dashed to the entrance of Jerusalem and jumped of my horse as it was running. It somehow managed to run right into a merchant stand, killing about 5 people. At least I got the attention of the guards so I could move into the city... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

And later I was running at the dock's huge walls in Acre while being chased. As I ran up there I saw it was a dead end ahead; the wall just ended in the middle of nowhere. Didn't care though, was going like "leap of faith" anyway literally, and jumped as soon as I reached the edge... I sat clutching the control untill I realized that there actually were a wooden scout thing further below. Landed in the water just by it. -.-

EggPlanted
12-06-2007, 05:35 PM
First of all, thanks for creating this thread !!

I know this is really for in-gameplay blunders which I will mention first, then I'd also like to mention the ones beyond that as you'll see below.

1 ~ I think when I was jumping off a 3(?) story building or home in a village and my horse was there, I tried to land on his back and ride away. I think you could do that if you're not so high, you know ? Just jump, land, and ride away like the cowboy films. So this particular time apparently, it seemed like Altair landed hard on the animal and it yelped or something as if it was in pain. Probably because it was the shoes that hit the horse's back.

2 ~ Another one was when I tried to land a bridge from a semi-tall building, I mis-calculated and had Altair die in the water.

3 ~ As I would travel along with my hosey, I would intentionally knock down the crowd of people in my way cause you just don't care after trying to be careful not to do that, you know ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

4 ~ Found out that my horsey can help me kick enemies with its hind(back) legs. Sadly, I can't do that often because my timing of the throw or the aim to the horse was off.

Yesterday, I started a new game because initilaly, I didn't know what the process in the game was and became stuck. So after playing about many hours I decided to mess around and see what I can do for fun beyond the actual gameplay.

Here's what I discovered. I've done these and they're so much fun.

~ Human bowling ! LOL

In Jerusalem where the big dome roof building is (sorry, I'm not a history buff) or anywhere where there is a huge crowd walking along, I would stand in the middle of the crowd, grab any person, aim and throw the person to the crowd and I'd yell out "STEEE-RIKE !!" It works really well if you're throwing the fat men because they'll knock more people. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

~ Randomly punching male citizens.

In that same area mentioned above, I saw a civilian sneeze and he was near Altair so I just punched him in the back for the heck of it. And to let the civilian know the manners to say Excuse me after the sneeze. Even though he won't really say "Excuse me." or "Sorry." Yeah, I'm weird like that. Hehe.. It would be hilarious to see that reaction. Hit the person, they say sorry.

There are other times when someone makes a smart-*** comment so I have to let them eat my fist.

~ Starting street fights with the brawlers

These civilians, who provide throwing knives which I didn't realize, after each brawler is beaten one at a time. Sure they could be frightened away when the sword is out but that's no fun. Hehe..

~ Accidentally killing citizens when I was trying to get the guard running away after killing the other guards

Sometimes there's an endless crowd running so my kill is off, sad to say. LOL. Especially in villages, where there's no room for scattering.

~ Shoving women beggars in front of guards because what do they care ? Hehe..

Seriously, unless you bother the guards personally, the only thing they'll do when you shove people is warn you saying "Don't do that again."

~ Intentionally killing drunks.

Why ? They're very annoying. End of story.

~ Throwing people over the bridge rails

I think it's in Jerusalem or someplace where there's an area which has a small connecting bridges to, I suppose like a "housing complex" for lack of a word. Before you cross it, there's a rail and I'd just grab random people and throw them over. Hehe

~ Playing tackle football

Last but not least, after regaining the Tackle, I'd run into crowds and just knock them down.

The first time playing the game, I tried to knock others down not realizing that the ability had to be earned. It was so freaking hilarious to see Altair fall while running !

spazzoo1025
12-06-2007, 06:46 PM
In Jerusalem where the big dome roof building is (sorry, I'm not a history buff)

u mean Dome of the Rock?

EggPlanted
12-06-2007, 06:55 PM
Ah... okay. Thanks.

hospitaller1
12-07-2007, 04:44 PM
this thread rocks

InuHanyou1701
12-07-2007, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by hospitaller1:
this thread rocks

^.^ Oh wow thank you! I'm glad you all like it!

Sosolid
12-08-2007, 05:28 PM
Ok so am chasing one of the 9 guys. I run, run, run and "assassinate" comes up. So i press square. I kill the guy. No cutscene comes. I think, okay, maybe there isnt one for this one (because it was like my 3rd one) and i run backwards to go the bureau and get owned by 100 guards and 1 templar. I think okay, okay, i killed the guy atleast, so now i just got to go to the bureau, but i find out, i assassinated a citizen!
Lol

One day, I think am all cool and stuff. So am jumping, building to building. Wow. Jump. Land. See a soldier, use knives, throw it at guard. Go. Jump. Go. Jump. See someone else. Throw knive. Get 20+ arrows shot at me from all directions, lmao it was hilarious. And then i got like 2 bars left. And to my pleasure, a templar comes from behind. Attack. Counter. Am dead.

I was like, heh, lol

SpyderNynja
12-08-2007, 10:07 PM
I have one that I laughed at for at least 20 minutes

just today i was playing and i decided to engage an archer in combat.

i grabbed him in an attempt to throw him off the roof, however, we were both very close to the edge.

we fall off at the same time in that very cool sideways angle and it looks like we're both dead

to my surprise, I land in a bale of hay and the guard lands on a merchant stand directly next to me, killing him and seven other people.

I cried http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

Phreaky_McGeek
12-09-2007, 04:58 AM
I was chasing the last target in Acre, and nearly had him when we both collided with a drunk. I'd been chasing him for ages, it was PAINFUL to watch the three of them splashing around in perfect sync http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

phii1983
12-09-2007, 08:39 AM
there is once i was chased by 3 -4 enemies and i ran to the rooftop and take cover in the shelter, when i see the signal that says i am safe to come out and i climb down building and saw the enemies that were chasing me found dead on the ground... think they jumped off the building and killed themselves. haa

xELITEGUNNERx
12-09-2007, 09:57 AM
I forgot that there was a sprint button so i spent an hour getting chased by guards wondering how come they were all so damned fast

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha

xELITEGUNNERx
12-09-2007, 10:03 AM
i was chasing the fat one u have to assassinate and i chased him for ages and when i looked bk there where an army of guards when i finally jumped on him and watched the cut-scenes i ran over 2 a bench and watched thousands of guards run past but most of them stop near me and there was a massive group of them so i pressed blend and tried to walk away and a lunatic pushed me into them i was like oo **** i think ill go now

ClashForLife
12-09-2007, 11:21 AM
I had just finished killing a load of guards when another one becomes suspicious of me, I went to go and kill him with my hidden blade missed and killed some innocent woman walking past in the opposite direction http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif.

Marek86
12-09-2007, 12:26 PM
I charged some guards with my horse and upon making contact with them my horse had tripped/stumbled and I fell off and slid into the abyss of some canyon where I met my death.

xELITEGUNNERx
12-09-2007, 01:02 PM
nice

Gamewrecker
12-09-2007, 03:03 PM
Once when I was in Jerusalem ( I think) some guards were harrasing a citizent right outside the city. So I stabbed one with the hidden blade and ran over to the ledge beside the city. And then started throwing them over. One by one. Even though I only had like 3 guys chasing me. Another 10 or so came from the city. So I thought; why stop when you're on a roll. So i threw everyone off the cliff. Lke a LOT,then when I was watching the guy at the bottom of the cliff, some guard hits me and I fall off.

And I was just like; **** where did he come from...

Also did the "leap of faith" without hay a couple of times... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ocataco
12-09-2007, 05:34 PM
hmm not so much an accident or likewise but i was at the pit and some guy was all get the assassin! and so he tries to hit me and i counter and kick him in and scream assassin...this is acre!

eh...thats all ive got.
uh.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
i guess you really can't shrug with smilies can you http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif