PDA

View Full Version : petruccio's secret

krazykatt
11-30-2010, 05:47 PM
hi i am krazykatt new to this.is petruccio secret part of training?

Abeonis
11-30-2010, 05:53 PM
We never find out what Petruccio's secret was, unfortunately.

krazykatt
11-30-2010, 05:57 PM
at the very start you have to collect three feather so he does not get into trouble.

NobleBlade305
11-30-2010, 06:08 PM
hes probably just gay

EnragedCactus1
11-30-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by NobleBlade305:
hes probably just gay
the secret was he was coming out of the closet

Lethalla
12-02-2010, 08:07 PM
I always figured Petruccio was collecting feathers for his father => each time Altair was given the okay to assassinate his target, his guild masters gave him a white feather, which he carefully wiped with their blood as proof of their deaths.
I suppose Ezio, given that he didn't know anything about his father being an assassin until after the Borgias hung him, wouldn't have known to continue the tradition with the feathers.
Giovanni Auditore could well have asked Petruccio to collect them without actually explaining what he wanted them for.

Orpheus169
12-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Lethalla:
I always figured Petruccio was collecting feathers for his father => each time Altair was given the okay to assassinate his target, his guild masters gave him a white feather, which he carefully wiped with their blood as proof of their deaths.
I suppose Ezio, given that he didn't know anything about his father being an assassin until after the Borgias hung him, wouldn't have known to continue the tradition with the feathers.
Giovanni Auditore could well have asked Petruccio to collect them without actually explaining what he wanted them for.

take and innocent thing and turn it...
Feathers would be a convienent way to collect the blood with the tech of the day... not that they could run a DNA test on it, but come on...

zGift
12-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Hide Post
I suppose Ezio, given that he didn't know anything

They probably wanted to make sure he killed SOMEONE. It was probably just a sentimental tradition. Just like Mario interfering showing Ezio the right way to give a target their last rites. On top of that, didn't Altair's mentor have a apple? =p