PDA

View Full Version : Eagle Vision- Why not explained?

ACII_Addicted
12-04-2009, 10:48 AM
If i recall corect, a developer in one of the Dev Diaries videos said : Ezio has a unique ability ,that his father is aware of , the eagle vision.

And then another said : We don't really know how come he has that , but we sort of find out in the game ...

What i can't seem to find , even though i've replayed the game twice , it doesn't show anywhere his father knows about eagle vision nor it explains how come he has it... Or it doesn't even show anyone else having it from the other assassin's.

Does anyone have anything in mind about that ?or did i miss something during the story ??

Edengoth
12-04-2009, 11:34 AM
It does indicate his father knew about it. Remember when you climb to the prison cell? "There's a hidden door in my office. Use your talent to find it." And you end up using Eagle Vision.

But yes, I was irked about that too. They never really *explained* it at all.

Fenro
12-04-2009, 01:05 PM
***SPOILER***

If you unlock the TRUTH video and pay close attention to few of the Glypht puzzles, you will totaly know why ezio/altair/Desmond have the eagle vision

JudgeQwerty
12-05-2009, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by Fenro:
***SPOILER***

If you unlock the TRUTH video and pay close attention to few of the Glypht puzzles, you will totaly know why ezio/altair/Desmond have the eagle vision

I have unlocked the video three times now and I have yet to discover any such explanation.

Captain Tomatoz
12-05-2009, 03:51 AM
SPOILERS!!!
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I think its because the assassin's are descendants of adam and eve (who by the truth video were not the 1st humans) and because they were one of the firth created group of humans then they had eagle vision (given to them by the ones who came before). This has been passed on during the generations and now Ezio has it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

also desmond only has eagle vision because of the bleeding effect. Unless he learns how to use it through the animus

Fenro
12-05-2009, 04:54 AM
also desmond only has eagle vision because of the bleeding effect. Unless he learns how to use it through the animus

I slightly disagree on that, i highly doubt desmond can attain genetical skills due to bleeding effect. yes he can learn physical skills through it, but you cant learn Genetics.

desmond is blood relative to altaire&ezio im guessing and so was subject 16, theres a reason not everyone can acces those memmories.

The reason desmond got eagle vission in the end of AC1 was in my oppinion because, after using the skill while "becoming altaire" he didnt "learn" it he just unlocked something he had lying dormnant inside him already.

JudgeQwerty
12-05-2009, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Tony6593:
SPOILERS!!!
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">I think its because the assassin's are descendants of adam and eve (who by the truth video were not the 1st humans) and because they were one of the firth created group of humans then they had eagle vision (given to them by the ones who came before). This has been passed on during the generations and now Ezio has it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif</span>

If that was the case, we would ALL have Eagle Vision.

Crash_Plague
12-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by JudgeQwerty:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tony6593:
SPOILERS!!!

If that was the case, we would ALL have Eagle Vision. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't possibly believe that all of mankind came from two people?

I think what the game was trying to show was that the assassin's are a special bloodline that is not purely human, and it is why they have powers like eagle vision.

Sixteen himself in the truth video said something like

"Do you know WHY we can do these things that we can? Why we have these GIFTS? Because it's in our Blood!"

JudgeQwerty
12-06-2009, 04:39 AM
Bad phrasing on my part. Let me be more specific. In the first game, Eagle Vision is never mentioned among the historical characters. Certainly, we know Altair has it, but does HE know or is it simply something he takes for granted. Since Altair's codex in ACII confirms that Al Mualim founded the Assassins without mention of possible predecessors, Eagle Vision itself was also likely never explained off screen. At no point through the hours of moral debating between Al Mualim and Altair did the Master ever simply say, "Oh, just turn on your eagle vision, that's how you know the Templars are evil!'

We have it explained to us by the Animus' AI.

Now, Desmond does not possess it until AFTER a week stuck in the Animus and Altair's memories. IF Eagle Vision was purely hereditary, he would have already had it, like Ezio before him. Since Ezio had it without any familiarity with the Assassins, its clearly not trainable either.

Lucy, who is presumably NOT born into the Assassins, does not possess it.

Now, when I say, we would ALL have it, I mean more than just a tiny number of us. The number of direct descendants Adam and Eve would have had by now would likely be in the millions.

Even then, there is not single hint in the game that they even had Eagle Vision anyway. Sure, they could free run, but so can bored teenagers.

thekyle0
12-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Now, Desmond does not possess it until AFTER a week stuck in the Animus and Altair's memories. IF Eagle Vision was purely hereditary, he would have already had it. He technically did already have it. It was just a dormant part of his genes. It's like how when you're a child not all of your genes have switched on yet. They don't start to activate in mass until puberty when your body starts to develop very rapidly. Now I'm not saying that Desmond should have been able to use eagle vision when he turned 13. The point is that even if something is a part of you, it may not show until it's been triggered. Desmond's experience in the animus, reliving Altair's life, would be the trigger in this case which activated the eagle vision which would have been passed down through his genetic code.

JudgeQwerty
12-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Ah, but you see, that's the thing. Ezio could use it before he was 17. Desmond had to rely on the Bleeding Effect for it to be activated.

Why? He left the farm when he was 16. His parents, if they possesed it at as well and understood, would likely have trained him in it. That's assuming he wouldn't have taught himself like Ezio.

Now, I don't have an explanation WHY the three main characters have Eagle vision, but I think there's far more involved than simply inheriting the right gene.

caswallawn_2k7
12-06-2009, 01:02 PM
never heard of dormant genes? it like two white people could have a black baby or two black people could have a white baby. it's also the same with multiple genetic defects, the gene can lie dormant in a family for generations that it either meet's another gene that activates it or it just decides to activate in that generation causing an effect.

not all of our genes are active and the dormant ones can come forward at pretty much any time, some can come forward in time, some can come forward due to breeding and some can come forward due to external sources making you aware of it.

the eagle vision gene just needs to be dormant then it would be in every in Desmond's blood line, just in some of the people it would activate and in others it wouldn't, it's just that it has not came forward in a couple of generations of Desmond's family (or he never got taught about it) then the interaction with Altiars memories made his body aware of it and allowed him to activate it.

JudgeQwerty
12-06-2009, 01:58 PM
That is so not how genes work, but anywho, you still need to ask yourself why of all these millions of descendants only three people in the game history can use it and under completely different circumstances.

mizzaa11
12-06-2009, 02:38 PM
Well. I know that desmond has the eagle vision becuz the bleeding effect of the animus. Altair i really dont know why. But i think that ezio has it because hes part from altair liek his giovani. Its from the DNA . Well thats what i think

thekyle0
12-06-2009, 06:02 PM
That is so not how genes work, but anywho, you still need to ask yourself why of all these millions of descendants only three people in the game history can use it and under completely different circumstances. That's not necesarily true. We've only been introduced to that number of people who can do it. There's still the likely possibility that there are others from the bloodline who could use it. We just haven't played a game featuring those individuals.

As for Altair and Ezio not having a trigger, Cas explained it pretty well. They probably just activate randomly. But consider this, it probably wouldn't have activated in Desmond if he hadn't ever been put into the animus.

That is so not how genes work
It doesn't really matter if that's entirely accurate to how genes work because the game has already established that it's not following how genes work 100%. Having your ancestor's memories and experiences archived within your DNA is just impossible.

Craddok
12-07-2009, 12:38 AM
SPOILER

While I'm not sure why some Assassins get Eagle Vision and others don't, I do know why it exists. As someone said earlier, it's revealed in The Truth. If you interpret it the way I did (see my thread "[Spoilers] The Truth, and The End") then it seems that Adam and Eve were the result of breeding between humans and The Ones Who Came Before. Adam and Eve, and all their descendants (the Assassins), inherited some of the abilities of the Ones Who Came Before, including Eagle Vision. Like I said, I don't know why some genetic Assassins have Eagle Vision and some don't, but this crossbreeding seems to be the reason for its existence.

Ingr4m
12-07-2009, 02:44 AM
it seems that we all have moved on from the "original" question which was, "how does Ezio's father know about his Eagle vision". He knows about it because its in the assassin bloodine. His father was one, his father's father was one so on so forth. they are merely born with the ability.

Neo_Age
12-07-2009, 07:39 AM
The obvious answer is that Ezio's father has the ability and either knows or assumes Ezio will have it as well.

As for why "only three people have it" we don't know that. All assassins could have it but its just such a common thing its one of those things not actively talked about (kinda like people don't talk about seeing all the time, its one of those things everyone can do).

As for Desmond getting it, it was likely just never used by him before and was forced awake by the bleed effect.

Bob_Cats
12-08-2009, 02:39 AM
THE TRUTH AND THE END - BY CRADDOK

READ IT AND EVERYTHING WILL BE MUCH COOOLER http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

tntslamer
08-01-2010, 10:57 PM
***SPOILER***

if uve finished the game and unlocked all the truth videos remember 16 was saying
why do have this why becausE ITS IN OUR BLOOD
and 16 has an ancestor in italy during the same time period as ezio thats why there are glyphs
but i doubt 16 and 17 r related

primerib69
08-02-2010, 02:34 AM
So then all of Ezio's siblings would have been able to use Eagle Vision?

fun1-fun2_me
08-05-2010, 09:40 PM
I think that what it all comes down to, is that Its in everyone has it but few know how to use it because adam and eve had it. So mostly its genes and dna. But to use it, one must have it triggered like puberty or their bodies must realize its there through some sort of similar experiance. Basically, Altair has it because it got triggered. Ezio, same kind of thing. But Desmond has it because he found similar experiance through the animus. But remember what the assassins believe;

NOTHING IS TRUE, EVERYTHING IS PERMITTED.

Giovani knows that Ezio has it because of what he believes. He knows that he got permitted with eagle vision. So he knows that Ezio must be permitted because he comes from a long line of assassins. But I think the bleeding effect is referred to the special genes that allow Desmond to use eagle vision that was triggered with similar experiances in the animus.

Abeonis
08-09-2010, 02:44 PM
To answer the Op's actual question, yes, Giovanni was aware his son had Eagle Vision, and told him to use his ability in order to find the secret room in the Palazzo Auditore. Now, I am of the opinion that the whole red/gold/blue colour system is just the Animus' way of representing the ability of the gift, and that in reality (in the terms of the game series), Eagle Vision is more akin to an extreme form of instict and intuition.

With regards Desmond's inability to access the ability, we are not actually told Desmond has never used Eagle Vision before, that is just an assumption everyone has made. It is entirely possible that the genes responsible for Eagle Vision have gone dorment in Desmond's blood, or may be similar to cancer cells, in that they are only activated upon a certain trigger. As for the regularity of EV in the bloodline, we know that Altair, Ezio, Desmond and Subject 16 all had it; we also know that Desmond and 16 are related not only through Altair, but through an Italian Renaissance-era ancestor. This ancestor is, presumably, either Ezio or Giovanni, we cannot know for sure. However, we do know the Ev came into the bloodline from at least one of 16's ancestors, who was either Adam or Eve.

At least one of these two had to have been born to both a human, and one of the First Civilisation, or at least had First Civilisation blood in his own. That is how EV entered the family bloodline.

Chris199930
08-09-2010, 04:06 PM
Major spoiler ahead:
<span class="ev_code_WHITE">As sais many times in many different threads,it is clear that Adam and Eve where different from the other people of the FC,comparing the markings on their bodies with the markings in the people working in the armory/blacksmith as seen in the Truth video.I personally believe that they were genetically modified(Eagle vision),for an unknown purprose.So Altair is their descendant,</span>

tntslamer
08-09-2010, 09:07 PM
***************spoiler******************

YOW BOZOS remember the second time you came out of de animus (refering to the first time u com out of animus 2.o (when ur with lucy rabecca and shaun ) ok here's what if u keep on tryin to talk to shaun then before going to test ur skills wid lucy hed tell u sum like dis ( its not wrd for wrd but the message is the same )
"even tho i dont look it i've killed and i most likely will kill again " and after dat he says "i can see stuff , like ur eagle vision but mine's useful"
plus i agree wid dormant genes cuz my family's got a couple trates that r passed down like hot temper it skipped my dad but hit me and my siblings , brute strength when angry ( im not talkin bout gettin a lil stronger im talkin bout pickin up a 120 pound fella and thro him 10 feet away but cant do 2 pull ups) and lastly sum like eagle vision except to be able to see very minute differences in objects and also "the sight" ( thats how we refer to it ) it allows us to see demons it aint nice it skipped me (thank god ) but it hit my grand mother and my 2 nieces
but i got part i get the feeling of thier presence

Abeonis
08-10-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by tntslamer:

YOW BOZOS remember the second time you came out of de animus (refering to the first time u com out of animus 2.o (when ur with lucy rabecca and shaun ) ok here's what if u keep on tryin to talk to shaun then before going to test ur skills wid lucy hed tell u sum like dis ( its not wrd for wrd but the message is the same )
"even tho i dont look it i've killed and i most likely will kill again " and after dat he says "i can see stuff , like ur eagle vision but mine's useful"
plus i agree wid dormant genes cuz my family's got a couple trates that r passed down like hot temper it skipped my dad but hit me and my siblings , brute strength when angry ( im not talkin bout gettin a lil stronger im talkin bout pickin up a 120 pound fella and thro him 10 feet away but cant do 2 pull ups) and lastly sum like eagle vision except to be able to see very minute differences in objects and also "the sight" ( thats how we refer to it ) it allows us to see demons it aint nice it skipped me (thank god ) but it hit my grand mother and my 2 nieces

Please, be quiet.

micahicah
08-14-2010, 09:04 AM
Think about it altair was a master assassin. Ezio was a master assassin. Both are Master assassins and have eagle vision.

And Desmond had it because of bleeding effect.

Abeonis
08-14-2010, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by micahicah:
Think about it altair was a master assassin. Ezio was a master assassin. Both are Master assassins and have eagle vision.

And Desmond had it because of bleeding effect.

It has nothing to do with them being Master Assassins, Ezio had it before he even joined the Order; Desmond always had it, but it took his time in the Animus to "activate" the genes inside him that carried the ability.

Zium
09-06-2010, 04:45 PM
Well, let's see, maybe the reason why millions of people don't have it is that Eagle vision is a fictional power?
Besides, who says Adam and Eve were the first humans? Or, we know who says it, but what makes them right?

Zium
09-06-2010, 04:46 PM
Oh, and the reason Ezio's father knows(assuming Ezio's father doesn't have it himself) about the vision is that if you were a kid, wouldn't you tell your mother or father?

Zium
09-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by primerib69:
So then all of Ezio's siblings would have been able to use Eagle Vision?
No.
It's a recessive gene. There's only a...I think a 25% chance(or less) that the kid would have it. There's four kids, the odds make sense.

Zium
09-06-2010, 04:51 PM

Yeah, your eagle vision...hail the master assassin...

tntslamer
09-07-2010, 01:35 PM
Umm yh
update I can do 5 pull ups !!!! Almost a master assassin now muahahahahahaha
arite den

phil.llllll
09-07-2010, 04:00 PM
I always thought along the lines of what Abeonis mentioned, that it's just the animus' way of explaining the ability to the user. I doubt people just turn blue and red on command. So technically it was explained when Ezio's father mentioned he had a gift.

Originally posted by Zium:
Oh, and the reason Ezio's father knows(assuming Ezio's father doesn't have it himself) about the vision is that if you were a kid, wouldn't you tell your mother or father?

He most likely doesn't know that he was any different from other kids, so I doubt he told them about it.

tntslamer
09-07-2010, 08:36 PM
Or he could just see dat ezio was distinguishing friend from foe vry easily
like seeing enemies from a great distance or seeing blood or other stuff dat was probably hardly noticable to anyone else plus I agree wid zium by process of elimination Giovanni probably noticed dat in evry possible 4 1 wud get de eagle vision or dat Fredrico wud mistakenly hit a friend by mstake and dat ezio didn't

phil.llllll
09-07-2010, 10:45 PM
Or he could just see dat ezio was distinguishing friend from foe vry easily
like seeing enemies from a great distance or seeing blood or other stuff dat was probably hardly noticable to anyone else plus I agree wid zium by process of elimination Giovanni probably noticed dat in evry possible 4 1 wud get de eagle vision or dat Fredrico wud mistakenly hit a friend by mstake and dat ezio didn't

Please stop.

krakken86
09-11-2010, 11:01 PM
hm... pretty much everyones saying the same thing so id like to throw something new in here:
SPOILER ALER!!!

in the end where you meet "GOD" they tell you how you will become great things etc. maybe "GOD" knew desmond would use altair and then ezio. so they probably gave THEM powers so that way he would be able to train that power inside the animus... wild theory i know but never rule out the impossible.

ProletariatPleb
09-11-2010, 11:44 PM
Taking the game's plot into consideration.....

1.The Animus can access 'genetic memories' of our ancestors which means the genetics haven't been fully discovered by us(according to the game) which could mean that perhaps some particular gene was dormant and found favorable conditions so it got activated in Ezio.

2.When we see Ezio being born, Giovanni looks him in the eyes and then calls him Ezio(related to eagle) Auditore da Firenze, which I think states Giovanni knew about Ezio possessing Eagle vision after looking in his eyes.

3.Not sure about this one but I think Giovanni taught his sons free-running somewhat like training them as assassins.

4.I think Desmond 'learnt' to activate his eagle vision after knowing it was within him, after all the Animus accessed his genes so maybe it made some alterations to sync with his ancestor.

5.Don't flame/blame/curse at me, I just said what i could understand from the game, lol.

DesmondMiles2
09-12-2010, 05:29 PM
In the truth files subject 16 states that assasins are children of "two worlds" meaning the ones who came before bred with the humans not all the humans just some so adam and eve are hybrids and so are assasins. Eagle vision is probally a raretrait that needs awkeninglike the bleeding effect to start or a crisis like havingto save your family. Also eagle vision can be fooled (like al Mualin or something who is blue until the end and how when your huntingmaria she is gold but she isnt your target)so its not very complicated its probally just like you determining in your mind who is who but a more advanced version

tntslamer
09-12-2010, 07:39 PM
So can u explain y Antonio Rosa fredrico and de rest of ppl dat u eider had to follow were yellow and dey rnt ur targets
possibly eagle vision is a state of mind were as Altair was lookin for Maria to go "shuk" her but he didn't know how she looked like at de time so he looked for actions and behavior to determine friend from foe and target
also he wud possibly see dat people he had something special for like leading them around a city or escorting to assassination r his "targets"

Abeonis
09-14-2010, 04:52 AM
So can u explain y Antonio Rosa fredrico and de rest of ppl dat u eider had to follow were yellow and dey rnt ur targets
possibly eagle vision is a state of mind were as Altair was lookin for Maria to go "shuk" her but he didn't know how she looked like at de time so he looked for actions and behavior to determine friend from foe and target
also he wud possibly see dat people he had something special for like leading them around a city or escorting to assassination r his "targets"

....Is this thread a magnet for bad grammar? Spell properly, or get off the forum.

tntslamer
09-14-2010, 02:18 PM
Alright fine I'll try to spell good

PooderRodney
09-15-2010, 06:59 AM
Pretty much, we've only ever been introduced to Altair, Ezio and Desmond but every assassin could use this technique some just needed to learn how to channel it more precisley from other assassins. Even in the one of the codex Altair said "I have written it in our blood, a map where only our eyes may peer." meaning that the map that you have to decipher at the end of the game was written in assassin blood (Altair's) which is also why it looks exactly the same as subject sixteeen's "exotic wall decoration" in Desmond's room at Abstergo. Eagle vision does flow in the blood and flourishes strongly throughout bloodlines, some assassins just aren't as naturaly atuned to their sences as others might be.

HannahCrazy
09-29-2010, 01:04 PM
If you didn't finish the game, this is probably a bit of a spoiler. Some of what I'm going to say has already been mentioned.

*Spoiler*
First of all, if Subject Sixteen wasn't related to Desmond, how did he manage to hack the Animus? You could only upload the memories to Desmond by using Eagle vision, right? Sixteen must have known. He also repainted his abstergo room with his blood, knowing that someone (Desmond) would find it.
One of the reasons why Desmond might not have known how to use the Eagle Vision before he became synchronized with Alta´r, is because he's a much farther descendant from Adam and Eve. Let's say that Adam and Eve escaped from Those who Came Before around year 0, Alta´r, living in 1191 A.D would have been much closer to that, and would have his blood much less mixed, making it easy for him to know how to use the Eagle Vision. Alta´r was also raised in a group of assassin's, so having extra skills probably wasn't that odd. I'm not saying they could either fly or turn big and green, but some of them must have had some sort of special gift, and not only Alta´r?
Ezio was also brought up by an Assassin, though he didn't know it before he was 17. He had been free-running for God knows how long, and he knew how to fight. He was also closer to Adam and Eve than Desmond was, seeing as he lived around 700 years before Desmond.
And who says Adam and Eve were the only people created with special abilties? What if all the people created had some sort of gift, and seeing as those people probably did escape (those that weren't killed) and have children, everyone is descendants from them. Shaun said he had an ability for connecting things. Him and Desmond have special abilities, and so far Lucy and Rebecca doesn't. Maybe it's just more pronounced in Desmond and Shaun, and they're able to use it.
Desmond had it inside is DNA, he just didn't know how to activate it.
If Federico and Petruccio hadn't died, maybe they would have had the gift too: maybe Claudia also has it, but, like Desmond, couldn't activate it because she didn't know she had it?
Seeing as everyone in the game would have been descendants of the people created by Those who Came Before, everyone would have gifts. Some might just be good at mathematic stuff, some might master many languages, some might have a gift for connecting things, and others again could have Eagle Vision.
If you read the journal thing for Assassin's Creed 2 about Desmond it says: ''His (Desmonds) parents were incredibly overprotective, essentailly imprisoning him within their communtity, swearing that it was for his own good''. Maybe they knew he had the chance of becoming an assassin, and they never really allowed him to know everything about himself?
*End of spoilers*

This is just some of the options I've considered. Please don't kill me if you think differently than me.

Splode2010
10-02-2010, 05:34 AM
After considering all possibilties and taking account on everyones theories this is waht i've come up with.

1) it is revealed in the truth that when the 'one who came before' created humans as their slaved class there are times when the two actual made babies therefore creating a hybrid who will later eventually will become the Assassins.

2) No evidence points out that altair and ezion ahd this ability from birth. this ability is probably present as a dormant gene that is activated upon realization of this gift or being in a situation and triggers the ability at an instinctual/intuitive level. so in their younger years it is possible that they had these gifts and when the other assassins realize there is another child of their own that have the gift they immediately taught them to refine their abilities by older assassins. This gift must have been present all along since the human/higher being inbreeding, because this ability was not a suprise among assassins cus they knew it existed. But then again that could be wrong, some few lucky individuals are probably born with this gift already activated but have later been taught its uses/ refined buy elders.

3) Nothign points that subject 16 had this innate ability from birth so the animus may have triggered it jsut like it did with desmond.

4) as for why desmond didnt have the ability to use this earlier on is probably because he escaped from the assassins hideout earlier on before his elders could help him unlock/ realize that certain trait. then again they didnt even realize he had it yet until he himslf found out later. My theory is that this ability is passed along form generation to generation from the hybrids and through time the appearance of this special gift has become rarer because these ppl have been breeding with normal humans for years and years. the animus most likely triggered this ability lying dormant in desmond for years just like it triggered the ability to see all his ancestors memories along with that. later on in the story you can see that desmond dint need the animus to see altairs mating movie. i guess the animus in a way is a machine that allows ppl to unlock areas of the brain that werent being used before, but special gift are only unlocked in ppl that actually have that trait.

anyways thats my theory i hope this makes sense. please do not flame if you have a different outlook, merely explain them as i have. lets hope brotherhood will further unleash more truths that will answer most of our questions. all questions shoudl be answered by the time assassins creed 3 comes out tho.

peace,

BigredInfinity
09-16-2013, 08:47 AM
I slightly disagree on that, i highly doubt desmond can attain genetical skills due to bleeding effect. yes he can learn physical skills through it, but you cant learn Genetics.

desmond is blood relative to altaire&ezio im guessing and so was subject 16, theres a reason not everyone can acces those memmories.

The reason desmond got eagle vission in the end of AC1 was in my oppinion because, after using the skill while "becoming altaire" he didnt "learn" it he just unlocked something he had lying dormnant inside him already. i highly ****** Agree bro

BigredInfinity
02-11-2014, 12:55 PM
Adam & Eve were hybrid members of the human race and the First Civilization, conceived in order to preserve the DNA of the technologically advanced beings. They are also distant ancestors to both Clay Kaczmarek and Desmond Miles.

In 75010 BCE, Adam and a hybrid woman named Eve rebelled against their creators. As hybrids, the two were biologically immune to the effects of the Pieces of Eden on their brains, lacking the neurotransmitters upon which the Pieces of Eden acted and that would have compelled them to obey.

Stealing one of the First Civilization's "Apples of Eden", Adam and Eve attempted to escape Eden through the use of their skills, but they were suddenly stopped by an unknown force.

Adam and Eve were the parents of Cain and Abel, the former of which would go on to kill his younger brother to acquire the Apple of Eden.