PDA

View Full Version : What are the requirements for Untouchable?

Techwood2177
01-18-2011, 06:55 PM
I was in a whole match tonight and didn't die once. I came 8th with 300 points for a stun and a lure but didn't get the untouchable bonus at the end. Do you have to get a kill?

marq08
01-18-2011, 06:56 PM
You must have at least one kill

Techwood2177
01-18-2011, 07:03 PM
Ah that explains it thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

Lyleator
01-18-2011, 08:58 PM
Also must've played the whole round of Wanted (aka, can't come in mid-game) although I believe you can for Manhunt?

papartusedmcrsk
01-18-2011, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Lyleator:
Also must've played the whole round of Wanted (aka, can't come in mid-game) although I believe you can for Manhunt?

Not sure this is true.

I came in with about 7 minutes left, got three kills and about 10 stuns for the win and got Untouchable.

And if you come in just for the Hunter round of Manhunt you will not get it. Or at least I didn't.

DeanOMiite
01-18-2011, 09:04 PM
Also I'm pretty sure you have to be in the game from the very start. I've got put into matches with like 8:30 left to go and haven't died in the whole session and haven't gotten the bonus, and I definitely had at least one kill. That was in Wanted. Manhunt I'm not sure about, I seem to remember getting put into a game with like a minute or so left and I didn't die, then i played the whole round hunting and got the bonus.

But memory isn't perfect and mine is a little fuzzy in these examples...but I'm reasonably confident I'm remembering this right.

obliviondoll
01-18-2011, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
And if you come in just for the Hunter round of Manhunt you will not get it. Or at least I didn't.
If you hunt first then the other team all quit, you can still get it though...

papartusedmcrsk
01-18-2011, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
If you hunt first then the other team all quit, you can still get it though... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never been in that scenario, but I will assume you know what you're talking about. Lol.