PDA

View Full Version : new plaines

eli201
09-25-2006, 04:29 AM
hi all
I hope that in the new game [ bob] ther will be aircraft that were mor comon in the war and actually flew in the war.
In the last add-ons i expected to see planes like the Meteor, H219, me 410 and others. the new add-ons with the jets are nice but participate in the war.

eli201
09-25-2006, 04:29 AM
hi all
I hope that in the new game [ bob] ther will be aircraft that were mor comon in the war and actually flew in the war.
In the last add-ons i expected to see planes like the Meteor, H219, me 410 and others. the new add-ons with the jets are nice but participate in the war.

PBNA-Boosher
09-25-2006, 06:54 AM
Well, if you bothered to use the search function you'd know that the planes you want were not the ones that were modeled. Why? The people modeling the planes did not want to, no 3rd party modeler wanted to. If you wanted these planes in game why didn't you pick up a copy of 3DS Max and model them to submit to Oleg?

There's a reason why it's called 46.

Chuck_Older
09-25-2006, 09:51 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by eli201:
hi all
In the last add-ons i expected to see planes like the Meteor, H219, me 410 and others. the new add-ons with the jets are nice but participate in the war. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The new game is called BoB for "Battle of Britian" but you don't seem to realise that it's actually "Storm of War:Battle of Britian".

What this means is that the series will start with the Battle of Britian. It will expand, and not necessarily by chronological means, to include other theatres of the war

In this sim, we have many, many aircraft that were 'common' to the war, and a few that are not so common. People seem to make a big deal out of the uncommon ones for some reason.