PDA

View Full Version : hacking in ACB online?

AtomikGod
08-03-2011, 07:41 PM
I play this guy today which name I wont post cuz I have no proof. He had some kind of hack that when ever you get him as the target your cursor/gps wont light up meaning you will never know in which direction he is, then as Im walking by I get stunned but an invisible character! the same guy! Anyways how do I take screen shots or better yet a recording of a game like that? If any mods wants his name I have it.

kylebisme
08-03-2011, 10:19 PM
Probably not a hacker, crappy netcode and lag causes things like that in this game.

TheLeoCrow
08-04-2011, 05:08 AM
I saw similar things yesterday. One person who was invisible most of the time, it stunned me while invisible (the gps didn't light up that they were in the line of site and the triangle showing the "missed target" was floating in the air. And all this happened within the smoke bomb I threw to stun my pursuer.

I'm pretty sure that person didn't know what was happening, they probably just thought they were lucky. It was a laggy match overall, but with this person it was the worst.

AtomikGod
08-04-2011, 05:21 PM
the reason that lead to think that was that the guy was winning every game, but if that is a bug, damn its a giant one