PDA

View Full Version : Very annoying sound effect problems

snakeman21
12-04-2011, 08:02 AM
I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing this problem. I am playing on Xbox 360.

About half the times I perform executions and counter kills in battle while using a sword, the game uses hidden blade sound effects instead of sword sound effects. This is incredibly annoying, and really takes away from the overall experience... I've only been playing for a day and it's already driving me crazy. It's stupid to see Ezio plunge a sword into someone's chest and only hear the dinky little hidden blade "squish" sound. The times the sound works properly, I am quite impressed with the new executions.

I have hit up google about this and can't seem to find anything about it. I have all current updates. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sarari
12-04-2011, 08:58 AM
I don't like the sounds of any sound effects of killing people ever since ACB. The sound you get from stabbing people with any weapon is like listening to something squishy. It's very annoying.

In AC1, when you stuck a dagger in a guys head, you'd get this bone cracking sound that fit it perfectly. Now what you get is a squishy sound effect. I have to agree, the sound effects are annoying now.

snakeman21
12-04-2011, 05:55 PM
Well, I agree with you, but there is definitely an issue here. Hidden blade effects are playing in place of the sword sound effects. I have watched some youtube gameplay videos, and the sound effects sound appropriate in them. Sometimes in executions where you slash your opponent, the game still plays the hidden blade "stab" sound. WTF, Ubisoft?