PDA

View Full Version : Unreal?

EzioMoumitore
11-18-2010, 02:08 PM
I haven't buyed it yet. But i saw a trailer, and that minds me a bit of... zombies, werewolves and such. Is it like that? I hope the only monsters they have putted in is Guads:P

OGCFB
11-18-2010, 02:10 PM
Erm wait what? There is no monsters or anything like that link me to this so called trailer...

EzioMoumitore
11-18-2010, 02:12 PM
i didn't see monsters and that bull, but i don't remember what trailer. But the sky was orange, and moniggrioni was gone, and Ezio was laying half dead on the ground?

OGCFB
11-18-2010, 02:14 PM
Lol that was after the villa gets attacked and ezio must travel to Rome...

EzioMoumitore
11-18-2010, 02:15 PM
oh... i din't know:P but i have one single question... it is Unreal?

muzzyb
11-18-2010, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by EzioMoumitore:
oh... i din't know:P but i have one single question... it is Unreal?

Well it's fiction....

magesupermaster
11-18-2010, 02:16 PM
What? the launch trailer?

Anyway, the game is as real as it can get.. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

EzioMoumitore
11-18-2010, 02:19 PM
Thats good. Anyone know how long story it is?

OGCFB
11-18-2010, 02:52 PM
The story is 15-17 hours long but there loads of extras and freeroaming and etc

EzioMoumitore
11-18-2010, 11:16 PM
looks alot of fun

EmperorxZurg
11-18-2010, 11:27 PM
the devs said it takes 50+ hours if you try to complete every single aspect of the game. (the side missions are in plenty, and are completely worth it)

For Unreal, I thought you were asking about if it used Unreal engine XD no it doesn't. And this game prides itself on being historically accurate (to a degree) and one of the more realistic games out there.

SWJS
11-19-2010, 01:32 AM
i didn't see monsters and that bull, but i don't remember what trailer. But the sky was orange, and moniggrioni was gone, and Ezio was laying half dead on the ground?
That's during the ending sequence in Viana, when you kill Cesare.

Ru1986
11-19-2010, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by EzioTheAssassin:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i didn't see monsters and that bull, but i don't remember what trailer. But the sky was orange, and moniggrioni was gone, and Ezio was laying half dead on the ground?
That's during the ending sequence in Viana, when you kill Cesare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do we get to do any Exploring in Viana does anyone know?

EDIT: Or is it like Rome was in AC2?

beanodad
11-19-2010, 01:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">i didn't see monsters and that bull, but i don't remember what trailer. But the sky was orange, and moniggrioni was gone, and Ezio was laying half dead on the ground?
That's during the ending sequence in Viana, when you kill Cesare. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SPOILER ALERT!

( Just for the Europeans who haven't got to that bit http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif [ Oh wait like me http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif ] )

SWJS
11-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Do we get to do any Exploring in Viana does anyone know?
It plays pretty much like Arsuf in AC1. War, big battle going on, hundreds of guards, smoke, fire etc.

Ru1986
11-19-2010, 02:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Do we get to do any Exploring in Viana does anyone know?
It plays pretty much like Arsuf in AC1. War, big battle going on, hundreds of guards, smoke, fire etc. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok sounds cool. Look forward to that bit.