PDA

View Full Version : How to get this flag?

RichN23
01-29-2008, 11:58 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows how to get a particular flag
on Assassin's Creed.
It's in an area of ruins that are directly west of Jerusalem and East of Acre.
There are some high pillars, a templar and about seven King Richard flags.
The one I can't get is on the pillar that is closest to the highest pillar.
It looks like the only way to snag it is by jumping from the highest pillar but so far I have not been able to do make it.
I keep falling just short.
Any help is appreciated.

ZmeySPB
01-30-2008, 12:01 AM
can you post a picture?

Zerban_da_Great
01-30-2008, 12:51 AM
Aha, i remember this flag. There was a YouTube video about it.
Just make sure you've recieved your climing gloves. Get to the VERY edge of the pillar you're on and jump towards the flag. Hold down B/Circle the whole way down. You SHOULD catch hold just as you flash past like an Altair meteor.

Photus
01-30-2008, 05:01 PM
You need that grab ability. After you have that, jump on the high pillar. Then angle yourselve and sprint off, holding B (O) forward to grab on the the shorter pillar.

iPlunder
01-30-2008, 07:27 PM
Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search Search

Kid_Phazon
01-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Lol @ climbing gloves.

RichN23
02-01-2008, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Photus:
You need that grab ability. After you have that, jump on the high pillar. Then angle yourselve and sprint off, holding B (O) forward to grab on the the shorter pillar.

Thanks.