PDA

View Full Version : Stabbed

davo1270
11-03-2010, 01:13 AM
How do you think it feels being stabbed in the neck? Like, do you feel a lot of pain and then die, or do you just die instantly?

and another question:

When Ezio does a silent kill behind one enemy, does he close the victims mouth, and then stabs him in the heart?

tyrce111
11-03-2010, 02:45 AM
Stabbing someone in the neck is not the best way to kill somone to my knowledge.
If you jugular(BIG BLOOD PIPE IN YOUR NECK!) gets cut open, or infact any vital artery or organ gets stabbed, the smart thing to do is get a towl (or hand in drastic sircumstances) and apply presure to the opening to prevent blood loss and to keep you blood flowing on course.

If someone were to be stabed between the corect rib bones and the killers blade came in contact with their heart and pierced it, the wound would be, a majority of the time, fatal.

Please correct me if I'm wrong but thats the only stuff I know about this kind of stuff.

BioPulse.ps3
11-03-2010, 02:55 AM
for your first question, let me try it out and i'll let you know.

for the second one, yes he puts one hand on the victim's mouth and with the other he stabs him in the back (not sure if it's the heart or any general area on the back).

ps.... ahh... yes.. stabbbinggg in the nekkk is painfulllll... ahhh..

...dead

davo1270
11-03-2010, 05:51 PM
I doubt that someone could die when the hidden blade goes through their body, without puncturing any major organs

so I think it has to go through the heart

notafanboy
11-03-2010, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Biopulse.PS3:
for your first question, let me try it out and i'll let you know.

for the second one, yes he puts one hand on the victim's mouth and with the other he stabs him in the back (not sure if it's the heart or any general area on the back).

ps.... ahh... yes.. stabbbinggg in the nekkk is painfulllll... ahhh..

...dead
R.I.P biopulse

X10J
11-03-2010, 05:58 PM
lungs would kill them in a few seconds and render them speachless

neck probly the same if you hit them in the wind pipe

both very painful

Nick1021
11-03-2010, 06:39 PM
Ye the neck isn't the best place. Unless you cut it deeply. I would stab someone into the brain or just the head. Or maybe the spinal cord(like the priest) and have them paralyzed and bleed internally.

X10J
11-03-2010, 06:44 PM
medulla oblongata

ninja_7_7
11-03-2010, 08:19 PM
Stabbing in the neck would most likely suffocate them. By choking on their own blood really.

bokeef04
11-03-2010, 10:19 PM
the neck is a good target, you can cut the jugular, or you can rip the wind pipe out, they die in seconds with only a slight hiss, the arm pit is probably the second best place as you miss all the bones and depending on blade length get the lungs and heart

@tryce111 if your in a knife fight, the last thing your going to think of is to cut off the bleeding with a towel, also your attacker isn't likely to just cut your jugular then walk away and hope you do actually die

personally i feel AC2 and most likely ACB doesn't do the knife justice, knife is very quick, very close and very deadly, a skilled knife wielder could kill in a crowded area with no-one being any the wiser, but then the game wouldn't be fun when the agiles killed you without you realising what they were doing

tyrce111
11-03-2010, 10:50 PM
What about just behind the collar bone and infront of your shoulder muscle...
If you feel there, there may be a slight indent.
Its right next to your neck...

obliviondoll
11-04-2010, 04:07 AM
Stabbing through the neck, on the angle usually used with the hidden blade, is going to pierce the windpipe, causing the person to drown in their own blood rather fast, and prevent them making a lot of noise.

It's also likely to tear open the jugular vein or carotid artery, both of which are major blood vessels leading between the brain and the heart. This will result in braindeath if you survive long enough, but is more likely to cause you to bleed out.

Problem is, even if the head is completely removed from the body, it takes about 30 seconds before your brain fully shuts down, and you'll still be able to see and feel for at least 10 seconds. So minimum of that amount of time painful, unless you're killed with the knife from behind (in which case you might get it stabbed into the top of your skull, which would probably puree your brain and end your suffering much faster)

Grandmaster_Z
11-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by davo1270:
When Ezio does a silent kill behind one enemy, does he close the victims mouth, and then stabs him in the heart?

yea so they can't let out a scream

itsamea-mario
11-04-2010, 01:09 PM
enough force, you can kill someone by striking there corotid artery and causing a rupture, just with your hand.

NuclearFuss
11-04-2010, 01:33 PM
I thought Ezio goes for the stomach, because then the hydrochloric acid will basically leak all over his organs. Resulting in a slow painful death.

RandomRansom
11-04-2010, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by davo1270:
How do you think it feels being stabbed in the neck? Like, do you feel a lot of pain and then die, or do you just die instantly?

and another question:

It wouldn't be an instantaneous death in the neck or in the heart. I'd say... you'd be in a LOT of pain if the shock and/or adrenaline rush didn't quell some/most of the pain. I suppose there is the possibility that you could faint or pass out due to the pain or shock...

Anyway, I'd say Ezio or any assassin wanting to quickly kill someone without much noise... I'd do what some in the military do. From behind, I'd grab their mouth as I slit their femoral artery(ies) (inner thighs; below the heart... a real gusher). Then as they reach down toward the pain (still muffling any potential cries of pain or help), I'd bring my weapon up to slit their throat as deeply as possible. Those two to three moves would effectively cut up to 4 major arteries and their wind pipe (probably completely preventing them from yelling for help). They'd bleed out pretty quick and not be able to cry for help. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

But, in the end, this is a game. As long as there is no way for an enemy to yell for help as you're stabbing them to death... I'm fine with that... or I just fill in the "gaps" with some of what I just explained (or other creative solutions).

p.s. The order of cutting in my stealth kill is intentional. What happens when you put your hand around someone's mouth? Yep, their hands go up to try to take yours away, potentially blocking the throat... However that leaves those femoral arteries ripe for the picking (or slicing, rather). Then their hands go to the pain leaving... yeah, you get the idea.

younas456
11-04-2010, 04:31 PM
it's now when the moderators need to come in and tell us "kids do not try this at home."