PDA

View Full Version : The Truth Hidden Messages In Pictures

thomasfox0
04-25-2010, 12:57 AM
The first hidden message i found was in the infrared picture with FDR. There are strange writings on the map of Europe. I found another one in the infrared hudini picture in the top right corner. This one was in morse code and i translated it, it said "they hit him in the stomach". Third one was in the infrared with Ghandi. top right corner again, morse code and it said "Bullet hit him in the chest". On the picture of the 2d infintry in ww2, on the open ground it has a hexadecimal code, couldnt figure it out. Next one i found was on the picture with the soldiers holding bayonet rifles, in the top left corner there was a series of weird numbers. the last one i found was on the mosaic picture of the india god person. on his chest is Binary code that spells "Sumarian me". I am confused aboud a few of these. I found them accedentilly and i want to know if anyone else is wondering the same thing i am.

TainaAssassin13
04-25-2010, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by thomasfox0:
The first hidden message i found was in the infrared picture with FDR. There are strange writings on the map of Europe. I found another one in the infrared hudini picture in the top right corner. This one was in morse code and i translated it, it said "they hit him in the stomach". Third one was in the infrared with Ghandi. top right corner again, morse code and it said "Bullet hit him in the chest". On the picture of the 2d infintry in ww2, on the open ground it has a hexadecimal code, couldnt figure it out. Next one i found was on the picture with the soldiers holding bayonet rifles, in the top left corner there was a series of weird numbers. the last one i found was on the mosaic picture of the india god person. on his chest is Binary code that spells "Sumarian me". I am confused aboud a few of these. I found them accedentilly and i want to know if anyone else is wondering the same thing i am.

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">It's funny I was wondering the same thing. There's all kinds of codes in every picture you're supposed to scan for stuff and I'm no "Robert Langdon" and have no idea how to figure out encrypted messages. I think is super cool that you were able to figure out some of them http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif. I hope other people post their findings.</span>

FunGUyPie
05-11-2010, 05:52 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">WARNING
</span><span class="ev_code_WHITE">After translating the messages, and some guessing, they say: They were hit with bullets, and they colapsed the world. My guess, is that Abstergo is half templar, and half on their own.</span>

GearHawkAccel
05-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by thomasfox0:

Sumarian Me?

lol i know a Civilization called Sumerians and is the same history of Jesus only that instead of God or Buda or anything like that they called them the Space People i thinks it was i hope you understand what i just said.

AlmightyKabob
07-21-2010, 11:36 PM
In the puzzle called "The Bunker", in the picture of Hitler's bunker, there is a mass of jumbled letters. This turns out to be a Caesar shift that spells "The double was killed in the bunker." I thought that was pretty interesting.