PDA

View Full Version : Your feedback matters! What did you think of Ubisoftís E3 ?

kleaneasy
06-30-2010, 09:02 AM
So, with E3 safely tucked away for another year, we'd like to know what you thought of our coverage! Post your comments below and let us know what you enjoyed and anything we can improve for future shows and events!

If you havenít seen it all check out http://www.ubi.com or http://www.youtube.com/ubisoft

Fairus60
06-30-2010, 12:15 PM
I really liked it, the only thing I didnt enjoy was that there were maybe too much casual games, besides that, it ruled!!!

ThePheonix1030
06-30-2010, 12:20 PM
Every year the conference will suck unless a new R6 game is announced. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

Well in all seriousness, it was okay. Some awkward moments here and there. More features for UPlay would've been nice. As much as I like Joel McHale, you can probably do without the comedy approach that nearly half of the time nobody gets his jokes in the audience.
<sub>(don't worry Joel, you made me laugh! a little)</sub>

And to no surprise, the Brotherhood demo was the best part of the show.

Murcuseo
06-30-2010, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by ThePheonix1030:

And to no surprise, the Brotherhood demo was the best part of the show.

I'd say Brotherhood was the most anticipated part but I was seriously impressed with the Child of Eden (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKivlywog-o) demo. It showed a great amount of creativity and the visuals were pretty spectacular. Music is a big part of my life so I guess I might appreciate it more than most.

They should have demo'd the AC:B MP with a dev and a couple of random punters from the audience, that would have taken up a fair chunk of time right enough but I did feel the other demos were quite long in comparison to the AC:B demo.

I would have preferred to hear more from the devs, rather than listen to some second rate comedians futile attempts at being funny.

All in all it wun't to bad, plenty of room for improvement though!

KZarr
06-30-2010, 05:32 PM
A lot better than last year. I think Ubi had one of the best line ups!

Deathgrim666
06-30-2010, 07:48 PM
sorry to say this but to me i was only happy for ac and ghost recon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif but i am a shooter fan.

Xanatos2007
07-01-2010, 12:57 AM
I only saw Ghost Recon & AC:B from Ubisoft. Here's what I think of what I saw:

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
* The music during the beach infiltration wasn't too bad.
* The graphics look nice.
Dislikes: * What is it with Ubisoft and shooting people at point blank lately? They did it in SC: Conviction, they did it in AC:B with the hidden gun and now they're doing it with Ghost Recon with the "stealth kills". A knife/hand-to-hand takedown is way more efficient: it's quieter, there's less blood splatter, you don't waste ammo and it's more realistic. I know the GR series has never been big on hand-to-hand combat, but this is just being stubborn now.
* Stealth suits. This is supposed to be a hardcore realistic shooter, having an unlimited stealth suit that makes you invisible to enemies regardless of how much you move just seems to take all the fun out of the game. Combine that with the UAV support and it makes the game seem nearly effortless. I saw the "recon" demo - that wasn't recon, that was just slowly shooting through the level with hacks turned on!
* I can see the 'Ghost' part of the title now with the stealth suits, but I still fail to see any 'Recon' in the series. Reconnaissance is where you go into an area/vantage point, gather intelligence and leave without being detected or killing anybody. But in Ghost Recon you're expected to shoot everybody that's not American and blow stuff up, not very subtle. Ubi needs to work on the title a bit more.
* Regenerating health. One of the most challenging parts of GR was not getting shot because your health was limited and there were no medkits, but now keeping your head down doesn't really matter if your health regenerates by itself. This isn't COD for Christ's sake (why do they keep labeling these 'realistic shooters' anyway?)
* The bad guy is Russia. What is it with modern war games and Russia lately? COD4, BC2, MW2, and now Ghost Recon (again). This is probably just another American propaganda message about anti-communism, but Russia hasn't been a communist country for at least 20 years or so (I think) and even if they were it's of no concern to us. Or is this some sort of payback for the DRM server attacks?
All this patriotism makes me want to jam stilettos into my eyes. I wanna make a war game where you play as a Russian fighting against American invaders - on Russian soil! That way I can truly label it a "realistic shooter".

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
Likes: * The E3 CGI trailer looked alright, I expecially liked the choral music at the start. Is Jesper Kyd going to compose more music for AC:B or are you just going to recycle tracks from AC2?
* The multiplayer looks interesting. It seems experimental like with Kane & Lynch's "fragile alliance" game mode, which is a good thing. Even if the experiment fails it's still at least a step forward.
* Throwing weapons at enemies. We finally found a use for all those swords being left on the ground during a big fight.
Dislikes: * No mention of the PC edition. Are you hiding something from us again, Ubi?
* Ezio's semi-automatic pistol. Seriously, it was a pretty far reach just giving him a gun to begin with, but now it's just getting silly. Coupled with the fact that it no longer requires two hands to fire it seems AC is quickly descending into a shooter.
* Crossbow. Ezio already has a gun, giving him a crossbow at this point just seems rather... well, pointless. You have to realize when it's too late to implement something.
* Story becoming too cliche. Ladies man has to save his estate from an invading army while he's in bed, fatherly figure gets executed in front of his eyes by his arch enemy (taking his time with it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif), arch enemy has evil wench by his side... did Corey May leave with Patrice by any chance? Assassin's Creed seems to be drifting further and further away from the original canon like Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet. Assassin's Creed seems to be lacking two things lately: "Assassins" (not just a group by the same name) and a "Creed", which is pretty poor given the title.
* Gameplay becoming too large-scale. Cannons, sieges, destructo-scenery, it just doesn't fit with the clandestine nature of the AC series. Am I the only one who thinks AC:B has spent a few days on the GoW wagon as well?

Not that my opinion actually matters, but it's nice to get it out there.

del140110061646
07-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:

Dislikes: * What is it with Ubisoft and shooting people at point blank lately? They did it in SC: Conviction, they did it in AC:B with the hidden gun and now they're doing it with Ghost Recon with the "stealth kills". A knife/hand-to-hand takedown is way more efficient: it's quieter, there's less blood splatter, you don't waste ammo and it's more realistic. I know the GR series has never been big on hand-to-hand combat, but this is just being stubborn now.
* Stealth suits. This is supposed to be a hardcore realistic shooter, having an unlimited stealth suit that makes you invisible to enemies regardless of how much you move just seems to take all the fun out of the game. Combine that with the UAV support and it makes the game seem nearly effortless. I saw the "recon" demo - that wasn't recon, that was just slowly shooting through the level with hacks turned on!
* I can see the 'Ghost' part of the title now with the stealth suits, but I still fail to see any 'Recon' in the series. Reconnaissance is where you go into an area/vantage point, gather intelligence and leave without being detected or killing anybody. But in Ghost Recon you're expected to shoot everybody that's not American and blow stuff up, not very subtle. Ubi needs to work on the title a bit more.
* Regenerating health. One of the most challenging parts of GR was not getting shot because your health was limited and there were no medkits, but now keeping your head down doesn't really matter if your health regenerates by itself. This isn't COD for Christ's sake (why do they keep labeling these 'realistic shooters' anyway?)
* The bad guy is Russia. What is it with modern war games and Russia lately? COD4, BC2, MW2, and now Ghost Recon (again). This is probably just another American propaganda message about anti-communism, but Russia hasn't been a communist country for at least 20 years or so (I think) and even if they were it's of no concern to us. Or is this some sort of payback for the DRM server attacks?
All this patriotism makes me want to jam stilettos into my eyes. I wanna make a war game where you play as a Russian fighting against American invaders - on Russian soil! That way I can truly label it a "realistic shooter".

Likes: * The E3 CGI trailer looked alright, I expecially liked the choral music at the start. Is Jesper Kyd going to compose more music for AC:B or are you just going to recycle tracks from AC2?
* The multiplayer looks interesting. It seems experimental like with Kane & Lynch's "fragile alliance" game mode, which is a good thing. Even if the experiment fails it's still at least a step forward.
* Throwing weapons at enemies. We finally found a use for all those swords being left on the ground during a big fight.
Dislikes: * No mention of the PC edition. Are you hiding something from us again, Ubi?
* Ezio's semi-automatic pistol. Seriously, it was a pretty far reach just giving him a gun to begin with, but now it's just getting silly. Coupled with the fact that it no longer requires two hands to fire it seems AC is quickly descending into a shooter.
* Crossbow. Ezio already has a gun, giving him a crossbow at this point just seems rather... well, pointless. You have to realize when it's too late to implement something.
* Story becoming too cliche. Ladies man has to save his estate from an invading army while he's in bed, fatherly figure gets executed in front of his eyes by his arch enemy (taking his time with it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif), arch enemy has evil wench by his side... did Corey May leave with Patrice by any chance? Assassin's Creed seems to be drifting further and further away from the original canon like Rip Van Winkle's magic bullet. Assassin's Creed seems to be lacking two things lately: "Assassins" (not just a group by the same name) and a "Creed", which is pretty poor given the title.
* Gameplay becoming too large-scale. Cannons, sieges, destructo-scenery, it just doesn't fit with the clandestine nature of the AC series. Am I the only one who thinks AC:B has spent a few days on the GoW wagon as well?

Holy shizz! this man speaks the TRUTH! i feel the exact same way partner. im glad someone here can vocalize it in a constructive manner.

but on a serious note: ubisoft or ms-kleaneasy listen to this man. i mean actually listen. for if you dont your going to lose a lot in the coming year. take what he says to heart.

Stormpen
07-02-2010, 09:46 AM
I only watched the AC:B related footage, it was the only thing that E3 showcased which I was interested in. (was tempted by Just Dance.... but no.)

The multiplayer looks promising, though there better be more creative game modes.... endless slaughter gets a bit old after a while. It's a bit weird seeing people who look exactly like you everywhere, though.

As for the Singleplayer:

* Gameplay becoming too large-scale. Cannons, sieges, destructo-scenery, it just doesn't fit with the clandestine nature of the AC series.

It's the only bit of AC:B I have a problem with; everything else seems bearable, sice it's a spin-off.
Basically, AC has descended into the cliche all 'secret war' games fall into. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif It's a bit much, launching a full scale invasion on a private estate. I mean, Cesare Borgia was a corrupt taffer full of swagger, but he wasn't stupid was he? The whole 'secret war' is supposed to stay secret, no be fought on the streets. What happened to the 'Assassin' part of Assassin's Creed?

Apart from that, it was pretty good.

* No mention of the PC edition. Are you hiding something from us again, Ubi?
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/traurig/sad-smiley-024.gif

Well, I can always revive the PC Discussion Thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6491071297?r=6491071297#6491071297)

edbeano
07-02-2010, 02:34 PM
Of the little coverage I've seen of the Ubi showing at E3, I can only really comment on Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood videos. And to be honest I'm not as excited about it as I was for AC:2, or AC:1 for that matter.
Its been known for a while that an AC:2.5 was in the pipelines and I feel that it's a ploy just to get the (growing?) multiplayer audience. I don't know what the 'brotherhood' will bring to the overall assassin's creed story, but dont spoil it by telling us all now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
Will probably wait and see with this game, and possibly just wait for AC:3. Would definitely love to be at the E3 when you announce that game! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Astralcloak
07-02-2010, 02:52 PM
I totally agree with 'Xanatos2007' and 'Hollow-enigma', this mimics my opinion exactly!

In assasins creed:
If anyone actualy read some of the codex pages in AC2, you'd notice that altair made aspecial note of the importance of the assasins ending their arrogant displays of public assasinations, stop the removal of the middle fingure and general become the shadows.
The idea that ubisoft are now rewarding more offensive players with more flowing and powerful frontal combat moves is turning the game into a open fight game rather than a stealth orientated gave of tactics and smarts.

Another factor that i'm curious about for Brotherhood is what happened to the old order of assasins? late in AC 2, when you get branded and leap off the tower, there a lots of others in the order, will they be returning in brotherhood?

The point of the 'creed' seems to be becoming more distant in each game, the games are less about keeping balance and holding off the templars and more about the player killing their way to an ultimate revenge.

For Ghoust Recon:
Not being overly well aquainted with the series, but i agree with the pointlessness of no melee combat, even just snapping a sentries neck, garroting a patrol of slicing a soldiers throat after yanking him by the colar around a corner into a dark spot.
Also, the idea of the entire battle being orientated by two aspects, 1: hot spotting from cover to cover, poping out for a burst of suppresion, then back in cover, and slowly walking past unsuspecting enemies in your stealth suit.

A true military unit with a role such as a 'ghoust recon' would rely on quickly eliminating enemy from afar without them ever discerning your position, and moving through enemy territory without any trace or detection.

The stealth suits should have some sort of flaws built into them, like sound, enemies can hear your footsteps or see footprints, or notice a shimmer, or even notice the sudden dissapearance of other sentries.

Lastly, Xanatos2007, your opinion DOSE matter, because it's the turest i'v ever heard on a game forum, if there is just one developer in ubi who thinks like you, AC:B & GR:FS are going to be truely awsome

EzioAssassin51
07-02-2010, 10:25 PM
Like Stormpen, i only watched the Brotherhood and I agree with you guys! I hope we don't use the cannons or anything too much!

but the rest looks great, especially the multiplayer.

Oh, also, with the multiplayer it seems a bit too easy to find your target. Even if they are in a disguise and you're right next to them, the worst that is going to go is confuse your chaser! It needs to be harder!

EzioAssassin51
07-03-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by SucceededAmoeba:
PLEASE READ! - SUGGESTIONS FOR AC:BROTHERHOOD

I loved AC1 and AC2!

Suggestions for Brotherhood:

1. Horses are a big part of this game, I think they should be customizable just
like ezio is. For example horse shoes (different types), armor, and colored clothing
for the horse (these upgrades should give the horse more agility, strength or resistance
(health points) etc. (similar to armor upgrades for ezio in AC2).

2. Since Rome is a big city I think the side missions can be improved.
I loved the Contracts but they need to be more challenging. Side missions should also
include stealing rare horses to earn money these horses can be taken to
horse merchants for money. Horse races should also be included.
Fighting for money should also be included (like in a small arena).

3. I think there should be a few more stealth elements to the game.

4. Players that played AC2 should be able to carry over their money
it would make sense because you are still playing as ezio in brotherhood.

5. AC1 only had day, AC2 cycled between night and day, AC:Brotherhood should use
weather elements like rain (maybe snow) to alter the players experience.

Those are some pretty good suggeestions, but i'm not sure about weather because, as someone said in another thread, it would get quite irritating after a while of slipping over every five minutes!

EzioAssassin51
07-03-2010, 10:04 PM
1 more new suggestion

360 and ps3 players should get the same content because some 360 and ps3 fans have been following the story since ac1...and it would be unfair to have exclusive content on 1 console (not talking about beta). Release exclusive content for 360 and ps3 (like said at e3 extra pack of missions)

Thanks

Stop posting this everywhere!

Phat_Boy_Killa
07-04-2010, 12:47 AM
i dont have any problem of ubisoft they have all great epic games http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-04-2010, 01:55 AM
I also noticed on some recent gameplay, with the air assassinations, a couple of the multiplayer characters (like the Courtesan and the Doctor) does it like Ezio. They don't use their own weapon!

It should be made that they use their weapon, like the Noble does!!

Mr_Shade
07-04-2010, 08:59 AM
Don't forget the release is some time away - so those animations may be placeholders..

I would hope that everyone has unique kills though... but if not, I can live with it.. lol

Xanatos2007
07-04-2010, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
I would hope that everyone has unique kills though.
That sounds funny out of context. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

shabazec
07-04-2010, 07:22 PM
hi guys, i wanted to share my piece of mind about ac 3. i dont think it will b a hit. The story is based on ezio. And when i played the game i fell like Ezio was invincible. I felt ac 2 to b quiet disappointing . ezio is taught various skills like moving along with group , hiding ,etc... which were useless as one can ply the game without using the skills and still assassinate. it was pretty lame with the hiring the groups n using them. Now u must be wondering what made ac2 sell like hot cakes ? it was due to ac 1 . man that game is awesome . there r no lame things in it was great . Altair times r much good for games than ezio. Ac3 could have been based on altair with DLC graphics. I dont knoe what reviews ubisoft got bout ac2 they thought to continue with the lame invincible ezio. Altair was awesome..

phil.llllll
07-04-2010, 10:25 PM
The only thing that interested me at E3 was Brotherhood. I don't know what that says about the whole of the Ubi press conference but if only because of that, I loved it.

Xanatos2007
07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by shabazec:
hi guys, i wanted to share my piece of mind about ac 3.
It's not AC3, it's Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - a stand-alone expansion pack/spinoff game. It's not a true sequel (it might not even be canon to AC3... hopefully).
<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Heheh... canon. That was a pun.</pre>

Astralcloak
07-05-2010, 01:20 PM
1 more new suggestion

360 and ps3 players should get the same content because some 360 and ps3 fans have been following the story since ac1...and it would be unfair to have exclusive content on 1 console (not talking about beta). Release exclusive content for 360 and ps3 (like said at e3 extra pack of missions)

Thanks
I totally agree, i'v been playing AC from the start and i have a 360, i'm really fond of the games and of the storyline, it would be pointless aswell as unfair to have console specific content

Astralcloak
07-05-2010, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by shabazec:
hi guys, i wanted to share my piece of mind about ac 3.

Firstly: your wrong....very very very wrong (my opinion), AC2 is very awsome and i like ezio

Secondly: as much as i hate to say it, you have 1 slight point, in AC2, ezio starts off a little too invincable, he's supposed to have just been flung un-wittingly into a srange new world, and he already knows (thx to the player) how to be altair-ultimate. the rest of ur statement i disagree with..

mikeh1294
07-05-2010, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Astralcloak:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SucceededAmoeba:
1 more new suggestion

Thanks
I totally agree, i'v been playing AC from the start and i have a 360, i'm really fond of the games and of the storyline, it would be pointless aswell as unfair to have console specific content </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean like me playing all of the Fallout games, yet the 360 got all the DLC months, nearly a year, earlier.

Call of Duty MW2, got both map packs early on the 360.

GTA IV, got the DLC first.

See what I mean? This is probably the first time the PS3 has got something early, so stop complaining.

Account_Deleted
07-05-2010, 07:00 PM
^ but but but... they have free online http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

even tho stupid head at activision want's to charge everyone for playing COD:MW2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

E3:Feed back

loved everything ubi had to show... basicly it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif just loved it.
ohh a short question, can you guys tell us what we don't know already? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

tford117
07-05-2010, 07:14 PM
I was surpised by the Trailer.But as always it was awesome. I think i have wacthed it 100 times.But I saw a article that says europe is getting a awesome codex edition of the game.But nothing for America?That is a dissapointment.I was already Dissapointed by AC2 Black Edition on in Europe too.Are we going to get the special codex edition?

mikeh1294
07-06-2010, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
^ but but but... they have free online http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/sadeyes.gif

even tho stupid head at activision want's to charge everyone for playing COD:MW2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

E3:Feed back

loved everything ubi had to show... basicly it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif just loved it.
ohh a short question, can you guys tell us what we don't know already? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

I've signed myself up for PS+, so that argument doesn't work on me! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

And what's with your last question? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

Dinlordz
07-06-2010, 05:16 PM
Im really surprised with Ubisoft betraying XBOX360 Assassin's Creed Fans by limiting the multiplayer beta to only PS3 which I find really unfair. Besides that I think they did great.

notafanboy
07-06-2010, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by mikini:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Astralcloak:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SucceededAmoeba:
1 more new suggestion

Thanks
I totally agree, i'v been playing AC from the start and i have a 360, i'm really fond of the games and of the storyline, it would be pointless aswell as unfair to have console specific content </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You mean like me playing all of the Fallout games, yet the 360 got all the DLC months, nearly a year, earlier.

See what I mean? This is probably the first time the PS3 has got something early, so stop complaining. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
you forgot the ferrari DLC for nfs shift
and many more .......

DavisP92
07-06-2010, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by mikini:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Astralcloak:
1 more new suggestion

Thanks

See what I mean? This is probably the first time the PS3 has got something early, so stop complaining. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

they aren't complaining because the ps3 is going to get the beta earlier than the 360. the beta won't come out at all for the 360 and thats why they are complaining. And to all xbox owners its basically saying that if u want to try out our multi-player before it comes out u better have a ps3. not saying that the ps3 is better, ubisoft just made a selfish deal for money. Hopefully this doesn't cause any of the fans to not buy the game. Cuz if it does, then maybe Ubisoft will think twice before they rush to make a deal for some extra cash.

H4LK70000
07-07-2010, 03:00 PM
??? ?????? ????? ????????

Xanatos2007
07-07-2010, 03:17 PM
??? - ????? ?????? ??? ??????????? ?????.

TooLazy4Name
07-08-2010, 12:53 AM
My favorite part was, of course, the AC:B presentation. However, i believe that AC is drifting to far away from what it originally was, a stealth game. I hope they dont make this into a sword GOW because i will NOT buy it if thats the case. The multiplayer is interesting, but i hope one of the modes is PVP, not hit the square button and kill the guy. Also, the fighting seems very clunky.

truthchaser2kx
07-08-2010, 02:55 AM
It would be sweet if Ubi made a street American football game, like the soccer game they made: Pure Football

notafanboy
07-08-2010, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by truthchaser2kx:
It would be sweet if Ubi made a street American football game, like the soccer game they made: Pure Football
do you mean in AC2 ?

EzioAssassin51
07-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by truthchaser2kx:
do you mean in AC2 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember this is about Ubi's E3 not Ubi's Assassin's Creed E3!1

virgo_shahzad
07-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Hi i am a big fan of UBI soft i jest wante to know that you connect all new games with uplay ond internet ....
my question is if some one have new net connection how he manage to play pls do some thing i whant to play *** 2 and pop new
my e mail virgo_sha@msn.com

mikeh1294
07-09-2010, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by virgo_shahzad:
Hi i am a big fan of UBI soft i jest wante to know that you connect all new games with uplay ond internet ....
my question is if some one have new net connection how he manage to play pls do some thing i whant to play *** 2 and pop new
my e mail virgo_sha@msn.com

I think I speak for us all when I say; "What?!"

Try using punctuation and correct spelling please, I can't make head nor tail of your post.

ElPudgro
07-09-2010, 09:53 PM
Hey Ubisoft.

I read through the posts and watched the videos and I figured I'd chime in with my two cents.

The multiplayer LOOKS promising and I hope it delivers. Make sure there is a good variety of modes to keep us occupied. The new interface looks good as well.

As for the story...if AC-B is the end of Ezio's story, and we are not going to see AC-3 until 2012 at the earliest, then I HOPE that AC-3 will deliver the ending (or possibly something greater...) that the first two games are promising.

Listen to your game testers, make sure the gameplay is smooth and fluid, and have a story that meets up to what all the dedicated players are waiting for.

Will post again around November. Till then....

"Good night, and good luck."

Balohrust
07-13-2010, 04:41 AM
??????!

HankTheButcher
07-13-2010, 12:02 PM
I think that the coverage that I saw of E3 looked great. I also feel that Ubi had one of the best line-ups as well AC Brotherhood, is probably one of the most anticipated installment of this franchise.

Although, I have been highly anticipating a new Tom Clancy, Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, but the release date was postponed...

Astralcloak
07-14-2010, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by truthchaser2kx:

Remember this is about Ubi's E3 not Ubi's Assassin's Creed E3!1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do take into account that these are the AC forums, so although the topic is based on all ubi at E3, it is primarily angled towards AC at E3, or have you not seen where you are?

ThePheonix1030
07-14-2010, 11:24 AM
Well think about it. Did American football really exist back then? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

I'm sure he/she is talking about a separate game, not a type of mini-game within AC.

EzioAssassin51
07-15-2010, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Astralcloak:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by notafanboy:

Remember this is about Ubi's E3 not Ubi's Assassin's Creed E3!1 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

do take into account that these are the AC forums, so although the topic is based on all ubi at E3, it is primarily angled towards AC at E3, or have you not seen where you are? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't be a smart-*** mate! In case you haven't seen any of my other posts, i know exactly where i am, in fact i only ever post in the Ac forums!

And yes it is angled at AC but people can still talk about the other stuff! In previous posts people have also mentioned Ghost Recon and i don't see you telling them off!

gvuolde
07-17-2010, 07:23 AM
I loved AC1/2 becuase of the pace and thoughtfulness of the game play. Please don't make this a action drives the story game. I wnat a game where thinking and stealth and not being too agressive is rewarded.

The "AI is more agressive" wories me. PLus all the BIG weapons and long range stuff takes the intimate/stealth feel away. I didn't like the gun in AC2 amd fear AC is moving away from what make it unique and different.

as far as AC:B, again, I hope thoughtful pace and player creativity is rewarded and not just run around and try to be the first to kill others.

sm312
07-17-2010, 05:24 PM
I love what you're doing to draw in new players by showing off a lot of casual stuff, but please put more emphasis on the hardcore.

Showing off Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, GRFS were nice moves but I just felt they were too short compared to the casual stuff.

dava4449
07-17-2010, 07:35 PM
Hi Ubisoft

Thought I would give my opinions on AC2, so if you have not completed the game *SPOILERS*

I am Catholic, I thought the first Assassins Creed had both Good moral and respectful tone, to both Christians and Muslims alike. AC2 was mostly EVIL, from blasphemy to a 'comical' burning of Saint Joan of Arc, which I could *not* of found MORE offensive.

I would like you to think... you are the first major Software House to bring a religious game to the masses, people believe things, shocker huh? if you are secular and don't care what people believe (because people are stupid, right?) than nothing i can say will influence you. But if you also believe in God, then how was this appropriate?

suggestion: you could make a Templar style game
to heal some of the damage you have done. I would like to DEFEND the Catholic Faith and play a hero to *MY* people, not some weirdo atheists or crazy muslims or what ever the assassins are these days, running around killing my people whom I believe first before others, God willing.

peace in Jesus

Dava

p.s

WHAT's with all the SWEARING all of a sudden????? that also 'set' the tone for me guh!

EzioAssassin51
07-17-2010, 11:31 PM
OMG! You can't be that religious to sign off with 'Peace in Jesus'!!

Look mate, they have no intention of offending anybody and there is a disclaimer at the start of the game too! You shouldn't get so offended and defensive over a game!

And by saying you're last paragraph, you are making fun of Muslims! Besides, this game is a work of FICTION! Which means they aren't saying
OMG! RELIGIONS AREN'T REAL! They are just using the religions to make twists in the game and to show the beliefs of these FICTIONAL assassins
(Yes i know the Hashashin (sp?) are real, i'm just saying the way they are depicted is leaning more to the fictional side!)

The Templars in the Crusades might be Catholic, but the Templars in the Rennaisance (sp?) and in Modern Day are just plain evil!
Oh pleace, undo the damage? What damage? Offending the odd five out of their millions of buyers?

And how did they portray Joan of Arc's burning as comical??

And i don't know why they added so much swearing into the game! I like it in Italian because it flows well, but the modern day English sounds forced!

Gee, the amount of these complaining people is beginning to irritate me!

dava4449
07-18-2010, 01:30 PM
Hi

@EzioAssassin51 Hello, I could pick out the things you have said and reply, but i will not engage in petty squabbling.

and I know that these characters religions are portrayed as fictitious. Although they mention both Christianity and Islam in the first game, they tell a story in the second which smacks to me of bitterness to Catholics and ONLY Catholics.

in the first game I enjoyed visiting Jerusalem, Which I read on another Forum, Muslims did also. I was looking forward to visiting Rome, now it seems bittersweet to buy Brotherhood, to only be of an opposing caste to the Catholic Templars, to enjoy Rome.

there are two side to every story, even in this fictitious universe of AC, and the connotation of slander against Catholicism is also in the real world.

these games we play, are the modern equivalent of reading a book. I suggest we have a spin-off book to tell the Templar (Catholic) side.

The Templars are said to have carried the Children of the Apostles to France in the first to second century, they are said to be the foundation of Chivalry.

God Bless

Dava

EzioAssassin51
07-19-2010, 12:30 AM
They aren't necessarily attacking the Catholic Templars! Just so you know, i am also Catholic, but I, and you, shouldn't find it offensive about them portraying the Templars as bad!

You said yourself, each story has two sides and they are telling the assassin's side, and to them, the Templars are evil! It doesn't mean they really are evil, it's just the assassin's point of view!

As i said, They aren't attacking the Catholics of this world! Ubisoft aren't going to write a full book to change the view to the Templars being good, because they'll be evil anyway to suit the story! They want you on the assassin's side not the Templars!

If you find this offensive, don't play the game.

If you want to read about how chivalrous and great the Templars are, then read history books and play games/read book that depect the Templars as good!

Also, i have nothing against the Templars either... at least not in real life http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Mr_Shade
07-19-2010, 10:03 AM
Just to point out the games are based on historical facts.. but they are a work of fiction.

The games are created by people of many different faiths and as such they work hard to maintain a balance.

There is already the disclaimer and the story subject matter was reported before release.

The only advice I can give, is if you think the subject matter may offend you, do not play it - same as many first person shooters, which show Russians or other countries as the 'evil forces'

If you're easily offended maybe best to suggest you skip the future games.

With that said, can I please ask you to get back to the threads topic, if you wish to discuss this further, please use an existing thread, or take it to PM http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

homelessdoritos
07-19-2010, 01:25 PM
It was amazing i am a huge fan of Assassin's Creed and the games are just getting better and better. I am super excited about the online play it looked awesome great work Ubisoft! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

masterfenix2009
07-20-2010, 09:00 AM

the crossbow might be a quieter approach.to killing ppl. and about the villa seige wat did u expect them to do completely leave out that part in history. and his wife was in history to

wecorley
07-23-2010, 08:01 PM
first and foremost is to get rid of this permanent internet connection required bull crap.....

EzioAssassin51
07-23-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by wecorley:
first and foremost is to get rid of this permanent internet connection required bull crap.....

They didn't even mention that in the E3! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

Joshua Morrison
07-24-2010, 01:49 PM
I just hope the little emblems above the characters in multiplayer works well and doesn't destroy stealth... from what I saw I don't completely understand how it works, so thats all I will say about it.

I also hope the gun isn't to over powered as it doesn't really go with assassins creed IMO... it wasn't that great in AC2 so I hope its not overpowered in Brotherhood.

Sabudo
07-24-2010, 04:46 PM
As far as brotherhood goes there are a few simple things i would really love to see:
1. More customizable clothing for the assassin(s). I liked being able to adjust what armor/color ezio wears in AC2 but i would like to see that taken to the next level in brotherhood.
2. AN ABSOLUTE MUST: This time missions need to be replayable! That was quite possibly the biggest let down of AC2. Really hope Ubi doesn't repeat that mistake.
3. Hope they put enough work into multiplayer... As other ppl have mentioned the endless slaughter may get a bit tiresome.
They need to do things like "kill the ball-carrier" er something along those lines as well.

On the positive note i'm really excited for this one!!

An_Idea
07-25-2010, 01:52 PM
at first i thought the multiplayer looked dumb and wouldn't work, but the more i see it the more i get excited about it, and it is a really cool unique idea that has been done perfectly by Ubi, cant wait, too bad i dont own a ps3 for the beta :/

DaftBoo
07-27-2010, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by dava4449:
Hi Ubisoft

Thought I would give my opinions on AC2, so if you have not completed the game *SPOILERS*

I am Catholic, I thought the first Assassins Creed had both Good moral and respectful tone, to both Christians and Muslims alike. AC2 was mostly EVIL, from blasphemy to a 'comical' burning of Saint Joan of Arc, which I could *not* of found MORE offensive.

I would like you to think... you are the first major Software House to bring a religious game to the masses, people believe things, shocker huh? if you are secular and don't care what people believe (because people are stupid, right?) than nothing i can say will influence you. But if you also believe in God, then how was this appropriate?

to heal some of the damage you have done. I would like to DEFEND the Catholic Faith and play a hero to *MY* people, not some weirdo atheists or crazy muslims or what ever the assassins are these days, running around killing my people whom I believe first before others, God willing.

peace in Jesus

Dava

p.s

WHAT's with all the SWEARING all of a sudden????? that also 'set' the tone for me guh!

I'm muslim (Iranian and part Russian) so I know how it feels. (I got majorly of killing people in COD MW2) But a game is just a game and if you don't like it sue them (not reccomended)

P.S the multiplayer is based on you being a templar. That shouldnt be a problem for you, but the single player is probably gonna have more of you killing templars.

P.S.S I hated Soldier of Fortune because I could understand what they were saying (Thank the lord it wasnt a good game like COD)

And another ubisoft is [edit:swearing removed] SEXIST (they have an exclusive mission pack ONLY FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 I pre ordered The limited Codex edition for the XBOX 360 and they [edit:swearing removed] put exclusive missions on the ps3. THAT SUCKS!!!

After all we have done for you (TOM CLANCY splinter cell) YOU treat us this WAY. I had the black edition (AC2) for the Xbox (AC1 was standard edition) CONSOLIST [edit:swearing removed]

P.S Grow up dava4449 (no offense) Most people around that time were catholics including the assassins

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

EzioAssassin51
07-27-2010, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by DaftBoo:
I'm muslim (Iranian and part Russian) so I know how it feels. (I got majorly [edit:swearing removed] of killing people in COD MW2) But a game is just a game and if you don't like it sue them (not reccomended)

P.S the multiplayer is based on you being a templar. That shouldnt be a problem for you, but the single player is probably gonna have more of you killing templars.

P.S.S I hated Soldier of Fortune because I could understand what they were saying (Thank the lord it wasnt a good game like COD)

And another ubisoft is [edit:swearing removed] SEXIST (they have an exclusive mission pack ONLY FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 I pre ordered The limited Codex edition for the XBOX 360 and they [edit:swearing removed] put exclusive missions on the ps3. THAT SUCKS!!!

After all we have done for you (TOM CLANCY splinter cell) YOU treat us this WAY. I had the black edition (AC2) for the Xbox (AC1 was standard edition) CONSOLIST [edit:swearing removed]

OMG as if you're getting annoyed over this! You're just like everyone else!

"All we've done for you" are you serious? And if you call accepting a good deal by Sony that Microsoft couldn't be stuffed making, so it goes on one console sexist, you should use a dictionary!

It'd be more consol-ist, which isn't even a word and doesn't make sense!

Get over it, and get used to it! We don't go crying when MW2 gets more stuff on 360 than PS3!

DaftBoo
07-27-2010, 02:10 PM
And another ubisoft is [edit:swearing removed] SEXIST (consolist thanks EzioAssassin51 god damn activist) (they have an exclusive mission pack ONLY FOR THE PLAYSTATION 3 I pre ordered The limited Codex edition for the XBOX 360 and they [edit:swearing removed] put exclusive missions on the ps3. THAT SUCKS!!!

After all we have done for you (TOM CLANCY splinter cell) YOU treat us this WAY. I had the black edition (AC2) for the Xbox (AC1 was standard edition) CONSOLIST [edit:swearing removed][/QUOTE]

NEW Quote
OMG as if you're getting annoyed over this! You're just like everyone else!

"All we've done for you" are you serious? And if you call accepting a good deal by Sony that Microsoft couldn't be stuffed making, so it goes on one console sexist, you should use a dictionary!

It'd be more consol-ist, which isn't even a word and doesn't make sense!

Get over it, and get used to it! We don't go crying when MW2 gets more stuff on 360 than PS3![/QUOTE]

What??? did we get more stuff on MW2 (I didnt know) on the other hand I was OK with the extra wepons (AC2) the beta and all of that, but we all pay the same price (apart from people that got limited editions) so we should all get the same stuff. Mafia 2 and red dead redemption also have PS3 exclusive content. I can understand exclusive games (thats ok) but not exclusive dlc (its just strange)

P.S Do you think that there is a reason for there being 2 asses in assassin

Black_Widow9
07-27-2010, 03:33 PM
Let me just remind you of the origin of this topic-

So, with E3 safely tucked away for another year, we'd like to know what you thought of our coverage! Post your comments below and let us know what you enjoyed and anything we can improve for future shows and events!

Please stick to it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-28-2010, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by DaftBoo:
P.S Do you think that there is a reason for there being 2 asses in assassin

Maybe becuase that's the way it's spelt/said! There's no exact reason! It's not like UBI made it up! It's like asking is there a reason for language to have been invented at all!

ArtofParkour
07-28-2010, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by dava4449:
Hi Ubisoft

peace in Jesus

Dava

p.s

Hi, pretentious Dave.

I'm one of those "secular" people you speak of and you're right, I'm not really taking what you say seriously because you're right, people are stupid. The only issue I have with what you said was that your putting everything into this little religious box of you being offended. This is the entertainment medium. Movies, music and all mediums have taken liberties with history and religion for many years for the sake of entertainment, we can't just shut off our enjoyment of things because the very annoying and vocal minority don't like it.

Also, there is a warning at the begining of both games suggesting that if you're a very sensitive religious person, it's best to stay far, far away OR suck it up and understand that it's just entertainment.

It's also amusing how you suggest that the Templars were goodwill ambassadors for the Roman Catholic Church. They were mercenaries. Most of them were pardoned from prison for rape, murder and countless other violent crimes. They were promised (by your church, not God) that they would be allowed into heaven if they fought against those "crazy Muslims" as you so arrogantly and ignorantly put it.

Seriously! "Weirdo atheists." "Crazy Muslims." Please. I'm sure the actual historical Jesus (as opposed to the one that lives in the sky and watches you) that existed and tought many moral lessons in his time would be less than pleased with your judgmental mentality of those who disagree with your opinion. I believe he was crucified for HIS disagreement with others.

Lighten up, bro. I hope you'll mature one day and understand not everyone is out to offend you.

Mr_Shade
07-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Back on topic guys..

Or I will be deleting all of the non related posts.

wallywest84
07-30-2010, 12:46 AM
AMAZZIIINNGGG..!!!!as always http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

NewBlade200
07-30-2010, 09:02 AM
im not sure where i stand on this. while i liked both assassins creed games (well i love ac2), and im incredibly excited about brotherhood i thought that other than g.r:f.s. and of course a.c.b, that there wasnt anything that could be classified as a hardcore game. they were all casual games you would play for an hour then forget. one of them was laser tag! its been around for years. and they didn't even show any micheal jackson gameplay! it wasnt great http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

lonewarrior30
07-31-2010, 08:55 AM
I want more Single player details and Videos not only multiplayer

EzioAssassin51
07-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by lonewarrior30:

They are just showing a lot of MP because it's new and it can bring in a lot more players! Once the BETA is out, they will, no doubt, start loading in the SP's such as the Dev Diaries, because seeing as people have the BETA, the MP hype will probably die down a little!

primerib69
07-31-2010, 11:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by lonewarrior30:

They are just showing a lot of MP because it's new and it can bring in a lot more players! Once the BETA is out, they will, no doubt, start loading in the SP's such as the Dev Diaries, because seeing as people have the BETA, the MP hype will probably die down a little! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why isn't it September/November yet? Haha it seems like such a long time from now!

lonewarrior30
08-01-2010, 01:13 PM
yeaaa me too I cant wait till september.My ps3 will overheat for sure (hopefully not):P

Mellow-.
08-01-2010, 02:46 PM
I LOVED IT!! no dislikes for me!!! =) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

primerib69
08-01-2010, 05:03 PM
Welcome to the forums Infinite-Creed http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

blackunder67
08-02-2010, 11:21 PM
I think that Ubisoft did an impressive job at E3. I would change nothing.

blackunder67
08-02-2010, 11:42 PM
I am a Catholic as well, I truly feel honored to have some one defending a faith we both share so proudly. But on the other hand, this is just a game. Yes, a game that takes video games to a whole new level, but it does not have any effect on what truly happened in the past. Do you truly think that all of these famous people were really the enemies of people in hooded outfits and hidden blade mechanisms attached to their arms. And about the game creators are all religous or all secular, Im sure at least one of the people involved in the game is at least a christian, but not all. the game audience is the same. some are christian, some are muslim, some are buddists. many people from many beleifs and cultures play these game. But don't get me wrong, some of the content in the assassin's creed series offends me. Like when, in assassin's creed, they are burning the bibles, and the man who is sticking up for his beleifs, speaks up, and then is pushed in the bonfire with the bibles. I feel remorse for that person, and for those bibles. but I remember that it is a game, and it is supposed to recapture the brutality and corruption of that time. But again, I am grateful you are standing up for what we beleive in, and you have earned my respect.

primerib69
08-02-2010, 11:49 PM
um....welcome...to the...uh...forums...i guess... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Thank you for sharing your opinions bro, but please stay on topic. Thanks...

EzioAssassin51
08-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by blackunder67:
I am a Catholic as well, I truly feel honored to have some one defending a faith we both share so proudly. But on the other hand, this is just a game. Yes, a game that takes video games to a whole new level, but it does not have any effect on what truly happened in the past. Do you truly think that all of these famous people were really the enemies of people in hooded outfits and hidden blade mechanisms attached to their arms. And about the game creators are all religous or all secular, Im sure at least one of the people involved in the game is at least a christian, but not all. the game audience is the same. some are christian, some are muslim, some are buddists. many people from many beleifs and cultures play these game. But don't get me wrong, some of the content in the assassin's creed series offends me. Like when, in assassin's creed, they are burning the bibles, and the man who is sticking up for his beleifs, speaks up, and then is pushed in the bonfire with the bibles. I feel remorse for that person, and for those bibles. but I remember that it is a game, and it is supposed to recapture the brutality and corruption of that time. But again, I am grateful you are standing up for what we beleive in, and you have earned my respect.

Please don't turn into one of those annoying religius ranters! We have enough of those already!

primerib69
08-03-2010, 12:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by blackunder67:

Please don't turn into one of those annoying religius ranters! We have enough of those already! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep.

wukalok
08-03-2010, 06:02 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gifso +oil

primerib69
08-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the forums wukalok! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/crackwhip.gif+oil
What? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_confused.gif

virso
08-04-2010, 01:08 AM
the best

KCizzll
08-04-2010, 11:37 PM
I think the coverage was excellent. Before seeing the wanted gameplay footage I was highly skeptical of making AC multiplayer but now I CAN. NOT. WAIT.
ARGH!

I may even pre-order for the 1st time in my life.

As for the single player, the whole "brotherhood" thing sounds intriguing but wasn't shown so... I guess that coverage was only so-so.

primerib69
08-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by Cronstintein:
I think the coverage was excellent... I guess that coverage was only so-so.

Hahaha make up your mind http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

KCizzll
08-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by primerib69:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cronstintein:
I think the coverage was excellent... I guess that coverage was only so-so.

Hahaha make up your mind http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww c'mon, it's clear! single-player coverage was so-so, multi-player was extremely enticing.

ReaperR404
08-07-2010, 07:42 PM
I agree with some points about the cliche but to really say that its is full blown cheesy would be a stretch. yes the secret war was supposed to be secret of course we did just kill the Freakin'a POPE so maybe we got some attention but thats really just i bull way of covering up that the templars where disbanded but that also goes back the the pope thing really honestly im an Altair guy myself and i wanted to see ezios story end BUT IN THE DLC if those wherent jokes but seriously desmond is really the man character and we see him ever 6 to 8 missions just my opinion (not trying to anger ppl really im open to discussing it so just dont get offended by this please)

Xanatos2007
08-08-2010, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by ReaperR404:
I agree with some points about the cliche, but to really say that it's "full blown cheesy" would be a stretch. Yes, the secret war was supposed to be secret. Of course we did just kill the Freakin'a Pope so maybe we got some attention, but thats really just one(?) way of covering up that the Templars where disbanded. But that also goes back the the pope thing really. Honestly, I'm an Altair guy myself and I wanted to see Ezio's story end BUT IN THE DLC if those weren't jokes. But seriously, Desmond is really the man character and we see him every 6 to 8 missions. Just my opinion (not trying to anger people really, I'm open to discussing it so just don't get offended by this please).
http://forum.onemanga.com/image.php?groupid=1086&dateline=1262327675

EzioAssassin51
08-08-2010, 05:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ReaperR404:
I agree with some points about the cliche, but to really say that it's "full blown cheesy" would be a stretch. Yes, the secret war was supposed to be secret. Of course we did just kill the Freakin'a Pope so maybe we got some attention, but thats really just one(?) way of covering up that the Templars where disbanded. But that also goes back the the pope thing really. Honestly, I'm an Altair guy myself and I wanted to see Ezio's story end BUT IN THE DLC if those weren't jokes. But seriously, Desmond is really the man character and we see him every 6 to 8 missions. Just my opinion (not trying to anger people really, I'm open to discussing it so just don't get offended by this please).
http://forum.onemanga.com/image.php?groupid=1086&dateline=1262327675 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fail! You missed one...

But seriously, Desmond is really the main character and we see him every 6 to 8 missions

Xanatos2007
08-08-2010, 06:34 AM
http://a.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg

EzioAssassin51
08-09-2010, 12:43 AM
http://a.imageshack.us/img153/4867/facepalmq.jpg

Mwahahahaha http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Stormpen
08-09-2010, 11:38 AM
*Crack knuckles*

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ReaperR404:
I agree with some points about the cliche, but to really say that it's "full blown cheesy" would be a stretch. Yes, the secret war was supposed to be secret<STRIKE>. Of course</STRIKE> <span class="ev_code_RED">But</span> we did just kill the Freakin'<STRIKE>a</STRIKE> Pope so maybe we got some attention, but that <span class="ev_code_RED">'</span> s really just one(?) way of covering up <span class="ev_code_RED">the fact</span> that the Templars <STRIKE>where</STRIKE> <span class="ev_code_RED">have</span> disbanded. But that also goes back <span class="ev_code_RED">to</span> the the pope thing really. Honestly, I'm an Altair guy myself and I wanted to see Ezio's story end <span class="ev_code_RED">,</span> BUT IN THE DLC <span class="ev_code_RED">-</span> if those weren't jokes. But seriously, Desmond is really the ma<span class="ev_code_BLUE">i</span>n character and we see him every 6 to 8 missions. Just my opinion (not trying to anger people really, I'm open to discussing it so just don't get offended by this please).
http://forum.onemanga.com/image.php?groupid=1086&dateline=1262327675 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mr_Shade
08-09-2010, 11:50 AM
Guys..

A joke is only funny the first time..

Lets not try to alienate new members please...

Xanatos2007
08-09-2010, 12:33 PM
Who's joking? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

Ps8hand
08-09-2010, 03:18 PM
to many casual games i think.
But some good games too

Stormpen
08-09-2010, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Mr_Shade:
Guys..

A joke is only funny the first time..

Lets not try to alienate new members please...

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
Sorry.

MadnessMadness
08-10-2010, 11:44 PM
I got my ACB beta code from gamestop...WHERE DO I PUT IT!? Do i have to wait until September to put it on the website link???

EzioAssassin51
08-11-2010, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by MadnessMadness:
I got my ACB beta code from gamestop...WHERE DO I PUT IT!? Do i have to wait until September to put it on the website link???

Yes! And thank you for not starting a new thread

An_Idea
08-12-2010, 09:34 PM
i do not think that the assassins creed franchise should start to become an RPG (regarding skills and weapon upgrades and the such), i thought the first game had the perfect balance, which was hardly any RPG elements in the leveling or weapons, now in ACB they are leveling up your own militia? and spending skill points? no please no i think the franchise should steer away from RPG elements, if i want an RPG, i plan on buying FABLE 3

SwitchBang
08-13-2010, 02:18 PM
I wish you would have had gameplay in Rome for the demo instead of having it in the villa. I really want to see Rome! Besides that you guys did very good.

Bruu50corp
08-14-2010, 07:34 AM
Can someone tell me,im in Ireland,can i pre order or at least buy the codex edition at my local gamestop,PLZ help

Mr_Shade
08-14-2010, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by Bruu50corp:
Can someone tell me,im in Ireland,can i pre order or at least buy the codex edition at my local gamestop,PLZ help It's only available at play.com - it's exclusive to them.

If you wish to chat about it further, can I suggest you use the ongoing thread about it: ACB editions thread (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/9711062868)

ElitesamuraI26
08-16-2010, 02:00 PM
I was really disappointed with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood because they've added a multiplayer game to a single player game which was so annoying and to top it all off they've added this damn annoying cannonball gameplay.

Ps8hand
08-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Forgot to say GR Future Solider was awsome

yorgarazgreece
08-18-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by ElitesamuraI26:
I was really disappointed with Assassin's Creed Brotherhood because they've added a multiplayer game to a single player game which was so annoying and to top it all off they've added this damn annoying cannonball gameplay.

You can Choose what type of the game you want to play. If you don't like Multiplayer mode, then just play only in single Player. My opinion is "it's good to have multiplayer mode in AC2 since UPlay requires Permanent Internet Connection.

About the cannons, It's good to have cannons in the gameplay when Villa Auditore is under attack, but not being a part of the gameplay of all the story

EzioAssassin51
08-19-2010, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by yorgarazgreece:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ElitesamuraI26:

You can Choose what type of the game you want to play. If you don't like Multiplayer mode, then just play only in single Player. My opinion is "it's good to have multiplayer mode in AC2 since UPlay requires Permanent Internet Connection.

About the cannons, It's good to have cannons in the gameplay when Villa Auditore is under attack, but not being a part of the gameplay of all the story </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree!

@Elite - Yeah, let's play without it and take down those towers with our swords [/sarcasm]

primerib69
08-20-2010, 02:39 AM
Bro Ezio goes hard. I bet he could take down all those siege towers with his hidden spoon.

Staniszyn69
08-27-2010, 06:08 AM
Just one question:
why do we send our Assassin's on missions up to Calicut(about 9400km) there are so many great European cities much closer: Cracow, Prague, Budapest...