PDA

View Full Version : What are some of your minor annoyances online?

DrKain
03-05-2011, 12:13 PM
Let's face it, it is a video game online, and as such, there are guaranteed to be minor annoyances. I have a list of them and am curious to see what other's lists are. So post them right here.

-Being killed and then respawning just a few feet away from the guy who has just been contracted to kill you. I hate this because you did not even get the chance to do anything. This has happened to me several times.

-Having people tell me to turn off my mic through THEIR MICS! This is really annoying because they act like they are the only ones who can have a headset on. -_-

-Not having a headset on, and someone decides to blast Eminem for everyone else to hear through their TV speakers. Oh I really hated it, as it broke my concentration on the game. If it had been unintentional, that is one thing, but the guy was singing to the song too, so I knew it wasn't.

-Being disconnected from a game when you are in the lead by a massive amount of points.

-When playing Manhunt, you go through all of the work of getting to your target in order to kill him silently when two of your team mates come running down the street scaring him away and taking your kill.

-People who do nothing but run on rooftops so you have to reveal yourself to your stalker just to kill your assigned target.

-Getting killed just as you are two inches away from your assigned target. Yeah, this is really just part of the game, but it is still annoying when it happens.

magesupermaster
03-05-2011, 12:23 PM
I'd suggest you post this on the MP section.