PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Developers statement on bugs?

nstutt
03-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Are the developers planning to reply to some of the bugs that are being found by people? I want to know whether I should bother buying this game or not.

Is it going to be patched?

Why have these not been discovered before now - as it has taken most people only five minutes of play to discover the sound and battery issues?

Does anyone in Ubisoft care about this enough to comment?

Personally I'm getting bloody disgusted by this kind of mentality of games publishers in games these days.

nstutt
03-20-2007, 04:56 PM
Are the developers planning to reply to some of the bugs that are being found by people? I want to know whether I should bother buying this game or not.

Is it going to be patched?

Why have these not been discovered before now - as it has taken most people only five minutes of play to discover the sound and battery issues?

Does anyone in Ubisoft care about this enough to comment?

Personally I'm getting bloody disgusted by this kind of mentality of games publishers in games these days.

GoldenEagle8
03-20-2007, 05:11 PM
Yes, there will be patches, just give them time, technically the game isn't out yet, I guess, which is maybe why the Devs haven't said anything yet. People have some because some stores gave them out early, or something, I guess. but don't fret, too much, there will be patches. To fix most things, a game can't be perfect, especially right away.... Just give it time. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif