PDA

View Full Version : Can you play online without Pacific Fighters addon ?

Ed_the_sock
02-25-2005, 06:15 PM
I have il2-fb + AEP. Are there servers that don't need PF ? I haven't played online in a year or so. Just wondering about giving it another go.

Ed_the_sock
02-25-2005, 06:15 PM
I have il2-fb + AEP. Are there servers that don't need PF ? I haven't played online in a year or so. Just wondering about giving it another go.

LuckyBoy1
02-25-2005, 06:42 PM
there's maybe like 2 servers at the most at HyperLobby that don't use the combined install. You no got $29.00?

Ed_the_sock
02-25-2005, 06:56 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LuckyBoy1:
there's maybe like 2 servers at the most at HyperLobby that don't use the combined install. You no got $29.00? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks - I guess I'll download some patches + latest hyperlobby.

Its not the money, I just want to see if I like online flying (I didn't last time I tried it) before I go to the trouble of getting PF. You can't buy it in shops here so you have to order online. Which means either trying to meet a courier, or having it dumped at the post office (so I can go and stand in line for half an hour).

STEAM/Half Life2, now thats the way I like it - enter credit card details, leave computer on overnight downloading, and its good to go.

Lav69
02-25-2005, 07:07 PM
Man where do you live? The north pole?

ausmondo
02-25-2005, 11:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ed_the_sock:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LuckyBoy1:
there's maybe like 2 servers at the most at HyperLobby that don't use the combined install. You no got $29.00? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks - I guess I'll download some patches + latest hyperlobby.

Its not the money, I just want to see if I like online flying (I didn't last time I tried it) before I go to the trouble of getting PF. You can't buy it in shops here so you have to order online. Which means either trying to meet a courier, or having it dumped at the post office (so I can go and stand in line for half an hour).

STEAM/Half Life2, now thats the way I like it - enter credit card details, leave computer on overnight downloading, and its good to go. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spend the money and spend the time it takes to get PF.
You will not regret it.
PF+FB+AEP is a blast of good fun offline and you will have the option of a heap of online servers to try if you want to.
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif