PDA

View Full Version : Link to a sweet AC vid.

ryukoken69
04-05-2007, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQcZD1u2QsA

Whatcha think?

I had nothing to do with this vid I am just posting this to share the fun of this game.

LiTos456
04-05-2007, 10:23 PM
Nice video! Watch my 2 Prince of Persia music videos!

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Ajijimular

p3wned
04-06-2007, 11:58 AM
Hey what's up .......... umm check out my site everyone

***link removed and edited for content - free advertising is not allowed //zgubilici

LiTos456
04-06-2007, 12:07 PM
are you stupid???? this is total spam! you dont know ohw to use forums what are you doing here? and dont say my name around here besides of all that u cant advertise soemthing that is totally not normal.

ryukoken69
04-07-2007, 02:11 AM
litos.....
DUDE the dark lord says you suck at being an a** and that you need to stop.

If you continue to post in this manor I hope you get ban form the forum.

Now please get it back on topic or dont post in my disscusions again!

LiTos456
04-07-2007, 08:03 AM
no, you dont get it, its my friend from school i was really mad at him for doing that... thats like the stupidest thing i seen a person do.

ryukoken69
04-07-2007, 10:12 AM
Not the Point you want to yell at him send him a PM!

Now lets get this back on topic!

I personally like the music with the vid that put in. it was really well done.

(dont forget to check out my other post to a Video in Mass Effect. Use the second one for the ingame use of it. its utterly awesome as well. )

LiTos456
04-07-2007, 10:26 AM
wait are you talking about my vids or your vid? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Mowens1984
04-07-2007, 10:48 AM
Jesus Christ on a cracker, LiTos. I had to register an account after reading through a few posts on this forum just to put your in your place. I couldn't find a single post where you hadn't attacked someone.

Do you constantly just troll around the forums to attack people and critize what they have to say or ask? It's really pathetic, especially considering all you ever say is "r u stupid?!"

Give a break to some people, so they didn't take the time to look up a particular topic discussion. So maybe they don't know every detail about the game.

Chill out! Not everyone has been following this game for months/years. Some of us have better things to do. I'm anticipating this game as much as anyone, but that doesn't mean I feel an obligation to study every detail of the game... if anything, in my past experiences, I've found that that takes some of the excitment out of the game.

If you can't calmly answer the questions properly and maturely, either let another member or a Moderator do it, that's part of what they're there for anyway.

LiTos456
04-07-2007, 11:49 AM
ok look. im sorry but first off, i had a bad day. second off, im not following this game for months. about a week or so. it is sorta annoying. when i started wondering about the game i started finding info and getting to sites that cant find in a search engine. but some people are lazy, thats what i dont like. imagine everyone starts doing that and mods are gonna have a giant headache.. ok ive said myself out.

ryukoken69
04-07-2007, 11:53 AM
why would I be talking about yours?
I said back on topic and the topic of the day (at least in my thread is....ASSASSIN'S CREED) not p.o.p.
So yes I am talking about MY link to the AC vid I posted when I started this topic

Mowens1984 thank you. I tried to say that too but he/she is just dense I guess and dont get it.
Please check out my other topic about Mass effect. use the second link let me know what you think. I think it'll be an utterly amazing game. Just like this one might be but I cant say for sure yet as I dont have alot of info on AC...

zgubilici could you please do something about Litos456?
He has spammed on multiple threads calling people stupid and or insulting them some more. I have asked him to please keep this thread on topic but he dont want to.
Also markk2007 is spamming alot of threads as well with some get rich quick link.

Mowens1984
04-07-2007, 12:42 PM
I wasn't trying to nark on one person in particular, it's just after a while, attacking the "noobs" can be as bad as hearing their annoying questions, and I think we can all agree on that!

On another note, I've wondered some things about the game. In the "All known facts" thread they say jumping is automatic, but they also go on to say there is a jump button.

Will this work like it does in Prince of Persia where if the land is slightly raised or lowered you automatically jump down or jump up, but if it's dramatic you have to do the climbing/jumping/ledging down yourself? Just curious.

sladevi
04-07-2007, 01:00 PM
Kind of getting off topic lol

I'd imagine that yea it'll work like that and you still have a jump button for times like holding on to the side of a wall, and jumping off it or something like that.

And nice video ryukoken69

knife_X
04-07-2007, 01:33 PM
Nive vid enjoyed it!

Litos just curios why do you send a link to PoP videos here there is a perfectly good PoP forum with lots of people on it that would want to see it. Me to, but not here!

Anubis14_360
04-07-2007, 03:58 PM
how do you make them, and what progamr do u use?

LiTos456
04-07-2007, 04:44 PM
He has spammed on multiple threads calling people stupid and or insulting them some more. I have asked him to please keep this thread on topic but he dont want to.
Also markk2007 is spamming alot of threads as well with some get rich quick link.

Look i said i was sorry! geez i seriously had a bad day and i was angry at everyone. you shud understand that too! Im not a mean person you know, its just cause i was angry. but forget it! im not gonna do that anymore and you're still making a giant deal out of it.
And i kept this topic but then Mowens started talking about this so i had to reply. gee.

knife_x: yes i know it was stupid of me to do, sorta.

Anubis - i use camtasia and then resave the video using movie maker because it wights a lot but i think most people use movie maker. i dont use it cause i have it glitching O.o

zgubilici
04-07-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by ryukoken69:

Litos has already received a repeated warning in two threads yesterday and I've seen that he already appologized about it - as he did again in the above post http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif
Markk2007 has been taken care of.
Now let's get back on topic in here, please.
Thankshttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ryukoken69
04-07-2007, 06:09 PM
Thank you zgubilici.

Did you check out that link? whatcha think bout it?

LiTos456
04-07-2007, 06:53 PM
i like the music http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif and it came out good

too bad there aren't a lot of trailers to make videos of about assassins creed http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

ryukoken69
04-14-2007, 11:57 PM
this is a good vid link to an AC vid. you should check it out.
still I didnt make it so I wont take the credit I just thought I would supply you guy and gals with the link!

shinidatwin
04-20-2007, 08:14 AM
Good vid man, stuff is sick especially the beginning

ryukoken69
04-20-2007, 10:05 AM
thank you but the vid is not mine. I found it on a different sight had wanted to share it here in the offical site.
Glad you enjoyed it tho.